PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,046 comments
Ferrrari 250 GTO '62 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - Nordscleife/All track - 1.41

Rear wing on.
I use the stock rims , in my opinion they are a lot more performant. Why ? i don't know. No logic. But the front end mainly is more grippy with stock wheels.

This my faster 600PP on Nordschleife against my road cars (Out of the bugged cars like Ford Mustang Boss or Suzuki Cappuccini). Don't overdrive the car , if not it can be a few nasty sometime.

View attachment 1315609View attachment 1315610View attachment 1315611View attachment 1315612

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Ty for this! I was so disappointed in how this car handled. Stock rims lol who knew

Rear wing on.
I use the stock rims , in my opinion they are a lot more performant. Why ? i don't know. No logic. But the front end mainly is more grippy with stock wheels.

This my faster 600PP on Nordschleife against my road cars (Out of the bugged cars like Ford Mustang Boss or Suzuki Cappuccini). Don't overdrive the car , if not it can be a few nasty sometime.

View attachment 1315609View attachment 1315610View attachment 1315611View attachment 1315612

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Thanks. Weird about the stock wheels.

I saw this sitting in the Legend cars - I guess now I'm compelled to buy it! Good thing I have some spare change.

Do you think it would work at 700pp with Racing tires? Or maybe it can't get up to 700?
No. The car is maxed using racing soft tires at 640 to 650PP only .

Last edited:
No. The car is maxed using racing soft tires at 640 to 650PP only .
Yeah, I experimented and found that out. But at ~640pp (with RS or RM tires) this car can still win 700pp races!

Won at Lake Maggiore easily by about the same margin as other 700pp configured Ferraris

At Le Mans it can go 3 laps on FM1-2. Won easily here as well. Woohoo! :)

It's really a fun drive! There's not really an event to try it at the 'Ring, but I'll take it out there for a spin anyway.

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.41
Excelent car everywhere , just not so good at Le Mans due to a high gas consumption.
Gran Turismo® 7_20231231180653.jpg

Hi Praiano can you give me a recommendation for the special stage route x clubman cup plus 720pp race please, or anyone else who's done it either is great 👍🏻😁🙏

Valkyrie is a 900PP or maxed car . It's not performant at 800PP. Chiron is a pure 800PP super road car , can match with enzo or other best 800PP car anywhere.
For me, one of the best 800pp is the nissan skyline gt-r r34 with r92cp swap. Around 6 minutes at the Ring. Easy win for the one our Spa race, starting with racing medium, one pit to wear IM tires, second pit for fueling and change tires to RH and finish the race. Huge grip, easy to drive, very low fuel comsumption 💪

Maestro, do I need wide body for this?
I didn't knew that wide body was available. I'll install it and check if it help. This car is very weird and half broken.

EDIT: It's a few better but the chiron is faster. Tomorrow i'll publish a 800PP for the La Ferrari with Wide body.

Last edited:
You're attempting it with the wrong car. There is a Mazda LM55 VGT and a LM55 VGT (Gr.1). I made a similar mistake before and took me way too long to figure out what the problem was. lol
🤣🤣🤣 Well thanks for saving me the time trying to figure it out . I thought I was going mad 🤣

I didn't knew that wide body was available. I'll install it and check if it help. This car is very weird and half broken.

EDIT: It's a few better but the chiron is faster. Tomorrow i'll publish a 800PP for the La Ferrari with Wide body.
Weird and half broken indeed! I’m glad you said that - thought it was my driving 🤪

I'll save for a Chiron while I have an invite..

Thank you Laurent 🙏

Weird and half broken indeed! I’m glad you said that - thought it was my driving 🤪

I'll save for a Chiron while I have an invite..

Thank you Laurent 🙏
Tell me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly the Veyron needs an invitation while you can buy the Chiron whenever you want 😉

Hi Praiano can you give me a recommendation for the special stage route x clubman cup plus 720pp race please, or anyone else who's done it either is great 👍🏻😁🙏
Nissan Silvia Qs S13 '88 SWAP , easy under 4 minutes.
Tell me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly the Veyron needs an invitation while you can buy the Chiron whenever you want 😉
In my garage only the Veyron need an invite , Chiron is free for buy.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34
Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

Fantastic clean handling. Superior grip not so good top speed. The car stay behind of the best cars on Nordschleife for example but losing ground on straight.
Perfect for Suzuka , Laguna seca or any grip turny track.

View attachment 1265179View attachment 1265180
View attachment 1266397
View attachment 1265182

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34
Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

Fantastic clean handling. Superior grip not so good top speed. The car stay behind of the best cars on Nordschleife for example but losing ground on straight.
Perfect for Suzuka , Laguna seca or any grip turny track.

View attachment 1265179View attachment 1265180
View attachment 1266397
View attachment 1265182

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Happy New Year Master, can you check gearbox for this car?
I have it exactly at 700p and only 6901/rpm

Good stuff on the suspension.

If you want to grind Sardegna with this car, you can do a more powerful version for better laptime since it's a power track. Try this:

View attachment 1224394
View attachment 1224395
View attachment 1224393
View attachment 1224396
I'm a little confused. I can do the setup above with 100% on the ECU output and power restrictor and no ballast and I'm at 786.14.

I noticed my muffler says "Racing Muffler" and yours says "Racing". I'm running GT7. Is this a different version?

Happy New Year Master, can you check gearbox for this car?
I have it exactly at 700p and only 6901/rpm
I can't check anymore. I have 2 cars , 1 with engine swap and the other original engine but with all engine tuning options ... Can't go back without buying a new car.
Anyway , the gearbox is generic for "All track" so to fit your track you'll have to adapt it. You can use the final gear without messing the rest.
Happy New Year :cheers:
Happy new year :cheers::cheers::gtpflag:
I'm a little confused. I can do the setup above with 100% on the ECU output and power restrictor and no ballast and I'm at 786.14.

I noticed my muffler says "Racing Muffler" and yours says "Racing". I'm running GT7. Is this a different version?
Try High RPM Turbo
Racing medium
Downforce 500 1600
Ballast 109 at -50
You'll have 987 HP 720 ft/lb torque normally

For Sardegna 800PP you'll need more top speed and 1st gear to fit the track.

Rear wing on.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Happy New Year! Does this tune use the widebody option on the car?

Back