L la157917 Messages 80 Messages lab-157 Mar 1, 2011 #1 I have available a level 21, 17, and 1000 ticket. Or name any car you are after I may have it. Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
Jav Messages 9,765 OrlandoFL GMT-5 Messages GTP__Jav Mar 1, 2011 #4 I'll take your 330 P Race Car for the R10
06Busa Messages 243 Messages ceighner & BusaWheelspin Mar 2, 2011 #6 Do you have a x2010? I have the cr for a new Audi R10. Traded a car about 1hr ago. So I cant send till tomorrow.
Do you have a x2010? I have the cr for a new Audi R10. Traded a car about 1hr ago. So I cant send till tomorrow.
L la157917 Messages 80 Messages lab-157 Mar 2, 2011 #7 No I don't have an X2010 any other car you might be interested in I might have a car your looking for.
No I don't have an X2010 any other car you might be interested in I might have a car your looking for.
06Busa Messages 243 Messages ceighner & BusaWheelspin Mar 2, 2011 #8 Thanks. But only hunting a X1.