Primus Ortus

:drool: :drool: :drool: These are sooo awesome I think my bowels let go and released to admire your shots. Awesome work, especially the 787B shots, all the Toscana ones are excellent :drool: :drool: :drool: You also took my favourite car worth over $400,000NZ and made it even more amazing. I can't even think of another thing to say due to its awesomeness

Nice shots you have there. That B&W one above me is awesome. :drool:

Thanks ashes. It's definitely better than the partial colors. :)

Yeah I think the B&W's are better ;) Usually I find partial color to be a little gimmicky though sometimes it's pulled off well.

I agree. In retrospect, the more I look at the partials, the more I wish I hadn't taken them... :dunce::guilty::sly:

Those black & white MB shots are really cool, nice job.

Thanks Foster! I appreciate the kind words.

I like the second shot in post 145.

Thanks! Either than one or the first one is my favorite. I'm not really wild about the sky in the second shot, though. The open aperture tends to do that.

:drool: :drool: :drool: These are sooo awesome I think my bowels let go and released to admire your shots. Awesome work, especially the 787B shots, all the Toscana ones are excellent :drool: :drool: :drool: You also took my favourite car worth over $400,000NZ and made it even more amazing. I can't even think of another thing to say due to its awesomeness

Haaa! You are too much Skython. I'm sorry about your bowels. :guilty::scared::dopey:

I liek the black sky, somehow it makes the picture look good. Magnificent touch.

(almost spelled out "Skye" instead)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I haven't been able to get on the PS3 for awhile, but I finally got a chance a couple of nights ago. Due to the good money in the seasonal events, I was able to purchase a Ferrari Enzo. I had heard bad things about this car compared to others, but I found that with the right tune, this car is extremely fun to drive. With the aids turned off except ABS, it is wonderful. Anyway, here are some of the pics I took and edited from the Seasonal races. I hope you like them. I will have more to come in a different set, and have definitely saved the best for later... :dopey:.

Please click on the pics for Lightbox view (highly recommended)

Last edited:
Too lazy to view the previous page.

But anyway, I like the 4 recent shots. Especially the 3rd one, I like how you used the fisheye effect for a feeling that I'm going to be sucked in the picture. I was able to pull off the 4th one though... :mischievous:

Very nice, love the first two. 👍

Thanks GP. They both took a little bit of work, but I think they turned out ok.

Love the first shot, awesome work :drool: :drool: And from part 1 I like the last shot :drool: 👍

Thanks Skython for the kind words!

Great new shots of that Enzo. :drool:

Thanks as always ashes!

Great work, I love the first shot.

You post, I look, and Enzo too? Great work man.

Very nice Enzo sets! 👍 I like! :)

Thanks Nato!

Too lazy to view the previous page.

But anyway, I like the 4 recent shots. Especially the 3rd one, I like how you used the fisheye effect for a feeling that I'm going to be sucked in the picture. I was able to pull off the 4th one though... :mischievous:

Thanks uMadson. I'm glad you weren't sucked into the photo!

I love the composition of shots 1 and 2

Thanks arsenal. I like the minimalist style as well.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and comments. Here is the final set of the Enzo. I really had fun shooting and driving this car. My favorite is the second to last with the focus on the tree.

Just brilliant! Gotta agree with you on that 2nd last shot - very stylish. 👍 :)

Thank you Nato. I took two photos of the same image - one with the focus on the tree and the other with the focus on the car. I think this one is my favorite (although my kids like the other one better...)

Lovely pictures there of that Enzo. I really like that B&W one the most.

Thanks as always ashes - I like that one as well. the black car in the front looks pretty realistic, while the background bokeh lends the photo some character I think.

My god, those Enzo shots are ridiculously stunning! You've got a brilliant eye for photography 👍

LOL. Thanks todd - just something fun to do while avoiding work... :scared:

fantastic work!👍

this one is really cool!

Thank you eugene. I hope you clicked on it for the lightbox view. It really does make a difference. Your own gallery is looking great!

Thank you all for the kind comments. I updated the first page of the thread with a different gallery format. I hope you like it!

Epic shots as always, your style is the exact style I'm at. Coincidence? I think not. :lol:

But the one I like best is the one with a completely white background. Gotta love Photoshop...

Back