Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
Ferrari Legends DLC is now on the Australian Playstation store!!!
OMG
AFP_18Z31G_20180909215916637-kkTH-U451724324396ZiF-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg
Birthday Burnout.gif

The 512tdf is actually really easy to drive. I even turned off stability control in favor of ABS and TC and then risked turning TC off entirely. Had to manage a bit but not nearly as much as I thought

The 512tdf is actually really easy to drive. I even turned off stability control in favor of ABS and TC and then risked turning TC off entirely. Had to manage a bit but not nearly as much as I thought

I never use assists man, so to me it's always fun that way lol! :D

Is anyone else still wondering why the art direction for the DLC store items was suddenly changed? The first four DLC releases looked similar to and consistent with PC2 itself, but then Spirit of Le Mans and now Ferrari Essentials released with entirely different artwork. Why bother changing something like this so close to the season pass finish line?

Great job did SMS!

Really good stuff, The Ferrari F12tdf is a blast to drive and sounds great!
Going with the 458 Speciale Aperta on California highway is just fun!

The 355 Challenge ... :bowdown: man... That was amazing fun in Mugello

The 250 Testa Rossa, don't have much power, only 4 gears....but enough to have joy in small tracks

The worst for me is the F40, I expected to be more happy tail and nervous, but still I've got a good time with it in Fiorano

Tomorrow more :gtpflag:

I got excited when I realised that the new DLC contained the 355 Challenge. I immediately thought of that game which I actually never got to play. So I took it to Silverstone and had a blast. Such a great car to drive, and has a proper Ferrari sound. Then there's the FXX K on Mugello. What a wonderful combination; both car and track are sensational. The car especially as the downforce and grip is INSANE... I don't think I'm driving a 1000 HP car.

The Ferrari pack is the final expansion?? could it maybe mean no expansions but maybe we might get DLC?

Like a few cars perhaps?

Yeahhhh....There was going to be an IndyCar pack for PCars 1, but was cancelled due to coding problems with the AI on ovals, and passed over to PCars 2, with what we have now. :)
I think it would have just been an addition to the American Pack where we got the Road/Street DW12, NASCAR and C7.R.

The Ferrari pack is the final expansion?? could it maybe mean no expansions but maybe we might get DLC?

Like a few cars perhaps?

As it stands now, it appears this is it. I sincerely hope I am wrong. At least do a few more patches, please. This game has so much potential, but lacks so much polish!

Considering I'm not much of a Ferrari fan, I've really enjoyed my initial racing with this DLC.

Mugello is a fantastic track, albeit, quite difficult to overtake unless you get a good run out of the last corner onto the main straight. It's quite a long track to learn though - there's just so many corners.

I would love to see this track on the WEC calendar - would be an absolutely nightmare trying to get past traffic cleanly!

32 cars is a bit much for this track :lol::

I think it would have just been an addition to the American Pack where we got the Road/Street DW12, NASCAR and C7.R.

And didn't they print all the IndyCar blurb in the handbook that came with the special edition version of PC1, with pictures and info on what was going to come in the game? in regards to the IndyCars, ovals etc.

Fiorano track is not in track collection?! Is it only in Community event?
If you're trying to use it in free practice or time trial then make sure you have a Ferrari car selected first, it won't show up with any other cars selected. If you're trying to use it for a race then clear and Motorsport Presets and again, make sure you have a Ferrari car selected.

Back