Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
I wish there was an in game stat for miles driven at each track in the track selector page.

Despite all the wishlists for more tracks, I think many of us would be a little chagrined by how few miles we may have put on many of the tracks we already have. At their current pace, I think it will be over a decade before PD even equals PC2's current real life track count (and overall opinion is that GTS's new fantasy tracks are considerably inferior to GT5/6's).

I'm not pining for new DLC tracks (online lobby shows how few use Leipzig or even LeMans Classic). I'm just steadily working on mastering the ones I already have!

I wish there was an in game stat for miles driven at each track in the track selector page.

Despite all the wishlists for more tracks, I think many of us would be a little chagrined by how few miles we may have put on many of the tracks we already have. At their current pace, I think it will be over a decade before PD even equals PC2's current real life track count (and overall opinion is that GTS's new fantasy tracks are considerably inferior to GT5/6's).

I'm not pining for new DLC tracks (online lobby shows how few use Leipzig or even LeMans Classic). I'm just steadily working on mastering the ones I already have!
Something like this :) Made it in Pshop
Project_CARS_2_201omu80803145700.png

Nice. It would definitely point out weaknesses in our track knowledge, and if sent to SMS, give them some pretty accurate stats on the types of tracks most being used (and hence, the need for more) and tracks mostly ignored (so don't make any more!).

I think the info would be better in the thumbnails than the big display. Otherwise you'd only see the stats for the main layout without individually selecting each one of the alternates.

Be nice to see this in PC3, anyway...

These prove my point exactly. You're needing to change the positioning of the information so it doesn't obstruct with the track map.
Looking at the size of the mileage information, and the room each track leaves at the top and bottom of the square, there really is no need to move the info.

Sure it might "touch" some tracks but, it won't cover any of them.

Bottom right corner feels like a good spot.

Edit: Oh right, now that I think about it, there's no need for it to be two-level, right? A single line will take much less space and would fit perfectly. 👍

These prove my point exactly. You're needing to change the positioning of the information so it doesn't obstruct with the track map.
:banghead::lol:

On a more thread relented story 👍

The excitement is starting to built for the ferrari pack :gtpflag:

First track i'm gonna drive this beauty will be on cota :drool:

Wonder how many livery it'll have? hope its 20 like the gtr.

Last edited:
:banghead::lol:

On a more thread relented story 👍

The excitement is starting to built for the ferrari pack :gtpflag:

First track i'm gonna drive this beauty will be on cota :drool:

Wonder how many livery it'll have? hope its 20 like the gtr.

That's not a Mclaren P1 variant. Stop lying to get a thread on topic. ;)

I think based on that, we can have a PC3 Design Concept Thread or something. Remember reading something of the like for a GT game. Was an interesting read with lots of ideas. Can obviously have a non-GUI but design aspect of course with UML Models.

This thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-7-and-gt-sport-user-interface-fan-art.317980/

Last edited:
By User Miguelito over at pcars forum.

So could the tracks in the ferrari pack be Interlagos and Mugello?

Interlagos was announced over a year ago as being in PC2, even here in GTP in Feb 2017 it was confirmed: https://www.gtplanet.net/interlagos-coming-to-project-cars-2/ :) It's just a matter of waiting and seeing if it appears with this next DLC pack, or is a bit of free content later on. :)

With Mugello i'm not so sure, but seeing as it was in an early build of PC1, before being removed, and this last DLC pack is Ferrari based, it'd be a fair bet to say that Mugello might make an appearance too! Let's hope so!

And if they gave us the classic old Interlagos 7.8km layout, that would be great! :D

4558.jpg

Last edited:
1995, 1996, 1997 and 2000's gt1 pack.

1995 Lisner storm v12
1995 Ferrari F40 LM (gt1 class)
1995 McLaren f1 gtr (short tail)
1996 Porsche 993 gt1
1997 Porsche 996 gt1 evo
1997 Mercedes Benz clk gtr
1997 Lotus Elise gt1
1997 Lamborghini diablo gt1 stradale
2005 Saleen S7-R
2005 Lamborghini murcielago R-GT
2005 Maserati mc12 gt1

Livery's/paint (solid colors)

Porsche gt1: paint carrera white, gloss black, cobalt blue, guards red, and British racing green.

McLaren F1 GTR: British racing green, McLaren orange, glacier white, gloss black, volcano orange, and volcanic red.

Nissan r390 gt1 cobalt blue, baby blue, gloss white, gloss black, gloss red, and metallic silver.

Toyota GT one: gloss red, gloss white, and gloss yellow.

Panoz GTR1: metallic purple, gold, metallic olive green, gloss white, silver, and gloss black.

Mercedes Benz CLK LM: silver, grey, gloss red, cobalt blue, and gloss white.

Ferrari f50 GT: rossa corsa red, gloss black, gloss white, gloss yellow.

Since we won't get the road cars, solid colors would be a cheap lazy way to shoehorn them in.

Last edited:
How is my post a wishlist? its more of a anticipation base on these quotes

From the official forum date posted 24-08-2018, 15:10

Me: "I eagerly await the next DLC :P"
NathanBell_SMS: "Not too long to wait."
"I'm super hyped for this one. Some excellent machines, and some fantastic social media content to surround it."

(A reply to someone asking about a release date not pictured in the screenshot)
NathanBell_SMS: "Yeah we know the date internally."

Me: "Honestly I'm more curious about what comes after the next DLC, more DLC? A new game? It's a bit suspenseful"
NathanBell_SMS: "We have a great pipeline right now. Many exciting projects in the works

Back