Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,199 comments
Played PC1 for a while, but just couldn't resist anymore and spend today in beloved second. Dunno, this game feels just great! Figure out some good set up for GTO and had nice races online along the process at Oulton and Brno. Plus adjusted my GT3 and GTE set up, including test through race on Silverstone GP LMP3/GTE. Wonderful times they are.

Just going to bring up an old argument regarding sense of speed in driving games.

Reason for this is catching a few on board cameras footage in F1 at the redbull ring & currently watching race 2 of the nurburgring endurance series.

Now I do want to say if you prefer things whizzing past you & elongated cars that's fine, it's your choice, there's nothing wrong it.

But also going the other way regarding to low fov as some people seem to take this fov calculator as gospel, again there's no wrong in this either, same as above.

Obviously this is not so much of a problem in games where you can adjust fov & seat position independently of each other, but back to the statement above about the F1 & the ES, you watch it & it doesn't look like a F1 car is doing 180+mph around the red bull ring, it does look slow compared to trackside camera shots (track length/wide open? Possibly).

But then watch the footage on the nurburgring, GT3 cars doing what 130+ on a very tight track, (Admittedly long) but still tree's are not whizzing past in a blur.

Now this may seem a bit odd but I actually tend to set my fov based around sound (engine revs to be precise), right or wrong it's how I race, how I learn a track & why I can't race with music on or when the kids are awake.

What as this got to do with fov? Well it's matching what I hear to what speed I'm seeing is my key to hitting the apex, braking points etc, it's not just visual on it's own.

Sorry for the random & completely pointless view on why I think that fov isn't a one size fits all & that personal sense of speed is just as individual as we are.

I use the default 70 fov btw.

Just going to bring up an old argument regarding sense of speed in driving games.

Reason for this is catching a few on board cameras footage in F1 at the redbull ring & currently watching race 2 of the nurburgring endurance series.

Now I do want to say if you prefer things whizzing past you & elongated cars that's fine, it's your choice, there's nothing wrong it.

But also going the other way regarding to low fov as some people seem to take this fov calculator as gospel, again there's no wrong in this either, same as above.

Obviously this is not so much of a problem in games where you can adjust fov & seat position independently of each other, but back to the statement above about the F1 & the ES, you watch it & it doesn't look like a F1 car is doing 180+mph around the red bull ring, it does look slow compared to trackside camera shots (track length/wide open? Possibly).

But then watch the footage on the nurburgring, GT3 cars doing what 130+ on a very tight track, (Admittedly long) but still tree's are not whizzing past in a blur.

Now this may seem a bit odd but I actually tend to set my fov based around sound (engine revs to be precise), right or wrong it's how I race, how I learn a track & why I can't race with music on or when the kids are awake.

What as this got to do with fov? Well it's matching what I hear to what speed I'm seeing is my key to hitting the apex, braking points etc, it's not just visual on it's own.

Sorry for the random & completely pointless view on why I think that fov isn't a one size fits all & that personal sense of speed is just as individual as we are.

I use the default 70 fov btw.

Well, the size of the track(and even more the proximity to trackside objects) does have a lot to do with it. F1 at most tracks is well removed from its surroundings(they even try to keep the grass at least 200 feet away from the track anymore :lol:) and the track itself is very wide. Whereas the 'Ring is a track not much wider than a standard(at least US standard) road with usually 2-10 feet to the guardrail and trees/other clutter right on the other side. Watching F1 at a street track looks much "faster." You should be able to see a difference too just watching VLN run on the GP-Strecke vs the Nordschleife.

I think it's pretty common for onboard cameras to use wider angle lenses in order to accomplish a "higher FoV" than the native human eye does too. Though probably not quite as wide as video games.

I've gotten over my longtime insistence on "keeping things as the developers intended(they're not gods... they're just astronautsprogrammers)" but still haven't swung quite as far the other way as some do. It still just looks wrong to me if I go as far as the calculators say - closeup things look too big and the tracks look too wide. Plus of course the loss of peripheral vision is a tradeoff for the more accurate "positional vision." It a bit difficult to judge not having driven on a wide racetrack... a bit easier to compare it to how things look IRL driving on somewhere like a street track or the Ring or classic Spa.

I also don't have an issue with the sense of speed so many people complain about, I have almost never had any difficulty telling how fast I'm going. I think I process the visual information slightly differently than some people anyway as I've always felt like more head movement seems more true-to-life and that the road not moving around at all looks unnatural and a lot of people feel the opposite. I don't care much for variable FoV though -- doesn't look realistic, just gamey. I've got PC2 set at I think around 57 or 58 which seems to sit well with me, looks a bit less distorted and more "exciting" than default 70 but doesn't look as unnaturally oversized and tunnel-visioney as the 47ish the calculators always tell me is "correct."

One way to frame the reason I use a higher FOV than the calculated value is that I'm viewing just one of many worlds through a screen, not sitting down at a sim racing rig. I expect useful periperhal vision like when I'm keeping an eye out for level 80 predators while traversing the grassy fields atop a mind-bogglingly enormous magical titan's left thigh, and I am not fazed by seeing things from a projected perspective or third-person view.

The perspective I expect, wired into me from ~25 years with 3D games, is that of the virtual driver or camera -- not my own perspective, framed and confined between the bezels of my screen.

I admit i don't really understand the FOV thing that good.

This are the settings i been using for the past 3 years.
sStxQUy.jpg

I tired

But the camera would move back to much for my taste and to close on braking.

I admit i don't really understand the FOV thing that good.

This are the settings i been using for the past 3 years.

I tired

But the camera would move back to much for my taste and to close on braking.
You're using the adaptive fov so at anything below & upto 60mph your at 90% of fov 80 (so effectively fov 72)

At 105mph & above you're at your maximum fov, which is 95% of 80 (effectively fov 76)

Any speed in between these two settings are fov% adaptive :)

I didn't mess with FOV much either. Only thing I did after our first talk about it here, made a camera to move slightly backwards, so could see a left mirror.
Catching speed naturally and with an eye on speedometer, specifically speaking using mostly tachometer to determine all information needed, like since I set up my cars and always know in which RPM my speed is, dunno if it is easier or harder, just how it got learnt by me. Some time ago used a speed to understand peak at corners, but with a feeling of the car, is almost useless knowledge, if car takes a turn and didn't roll over, than speed was alright. Most important what gear it is, and how to perform a safer exit.

This is also a reason of using a chase cam in games, you can visually build a proper approach. And since I don't have a wheel or rig, guess shouldn't be concerned much about realism and immersion, and sense of speed. In real life it is too hard to determine a speed of a car, a normal road car, never drove a race car, still usually use a feel of a car, rather than external movement.

>In between career championships.
>Next up is Porsche Manufacturer Event 1.
>Ooh a nice long event(2 hours) that actually has practice.
>Ooooh a nice proper car with a stickshift on proper Hockenheim.
>Ooooooh a Porsche that doesn't sound like pebbles rattling around in a soda can!

>Practice: 5 seconds off the pace at 90 before it rains. Well if it rains I'll probably kill them, lets wait it out.
>Qualifying wet: Got second place and almost pole despite their usual BS first wet lap boost, looks good.
>Hope the race is mostly wet or it could get difficult.
>Race starts wet, work out a bit of lead.
>Puddles getting a bit tricky, got to stay on my toes.
>"We're expecting the rain to get worse in the next ten minutes." Say what now?
>Track lost and undriveable half an hour in, AI doesn't care. Get lapped, get some flood practice and quit.

>Spend half an hour in storm at 5x timescale waiting for the track to get as bad as it was in the race.
>Raise ride height to max, 4 or 5 clicks softer on all springs/dampers, add a couple clicks of rear wing.
(don't know what I'm really doing hey but it's worth a shot)
>Spend an hour practicing not binning the car with mixed success.

>Restart race next day at 60%.
>Squander 30 seconds of early lead between a couple dumb spins. Pull out another 30 seconds before the flood.
>Hang on as best I can, bleed time as slow as possible.
>Driving becomes about impossible just before pit stops, hemorrhaging almost 10 seconds a lap.
>2nd pits from 2 seconds behind me. I pit and float across the lake at pit exit 10 seconds ahead of him.
>2nd passes me after the first chicane. Drop about 20 seconds in the next few laps as rain stops.
>Track dries enough to start gaining back bits of time.
>A line eventually clears up through some of the ponds and I start gaining chunks.
>Still very difficult to pass even lappers off-line, lose time in several failed attempts at lapping and taking first.
>1st pits about 2 seconds ahead of me. I do an extra lap(then another because forgot to adjust fuel load down).
>Float across the pit-out lake 4 or 5 seconds ahead. Trouble lapping keeps him close.
>Gradually build a comfortable 10-15 second lead.
>Don't do anything stupid, stay within yourself, be professional, nice & steady.
>Spin in end-of-track section, hit wall, stall. 35 front right wheel damage, 2nd place, one lap to go.
>10 seconds behind turns into 15 trying some desperate moves in an unstable car that wouldn't have been enough anyway.
>"It's okay, it was a good fight and 2nd is probably good enough unless maybe for an accolade."
>"You must win Manufacturer Event 1 to unlock this event." *sad racer face*

>Post-race TT time a few seconds faster than dry AI at 90% ran puts me around 14th. 5s behind WR of course.

I'm not entirely sure if that was an awful or great time(horribly-balanced AI behavior notwithstanding). Sucks that I have to do it again, but n-n-n-no-no-nooooobody's fault but mine. Will try again another day after I buy some post-race whiskey. Maaaybe at 70%. Maybe not.

Here is some tips:

Make a set up like for a snow, if you don't have 935 set up for snow, it is locked tight differential with a massive preload. It will really help to keep a car steady there. To free up from heavy understeer - make a rear downforce little less. Make a gearbox tweaks a little wide, or else lower turbo. There also no difference with 60-70 percent AI, they all the same on the wet, the only real advantage here you will gain, is a gap for very first few laps, but they will catch up pretty quick. The real threat here not actually a full greed, but only few other 935, they will be really fast there. Good luck @Morgoth_666 , it took me a while, and a lot of frustration.

Here is some tips:

Make a set up like for a snow, if you don't have 935 set up for snow, it is locked tight differential with a massive preload. It will really help to keep a car steady there. To free up from heavy understeer - make a rear downforce little less. Make a gearbox tweaks a little wide, or else lower turbo. There also no difference with 60-70 percent AI, they all the same on the wet, the only real advantage here you will gain, is a gap for very first few laps, but they will catch up pretty quick. The real threat here not actually a full greed, but only few other 935, they will be really fast there. Good luck @Morgoth_666 , it took me a while, and a lot of frustration.

Yep it's just the other 935s that are any issue, and the skylines also stay within shouting distance. Adjusting the gearbox might help a bit, although there's only really a problem on the puddles which it won't do a lot for. First could stand to be a little higher for sure. Just dealing with the wet corners is easy. It's hanging on to the wild bull trying to spin me around all the way down the 5 straights and crossing the lakes at the chicanes and Sachs Kurve that are the problem. :)

I believe the Spool differential is on by default and all the others off. As I understand it that's supposed to be a fully locked diff but I've read that a lot of people didn't like how it worked(in some cars) and preferred other methods. Adding downforce seemed to help a little vs softer suspension with default downforce. I could mess with a different differential but that means even more time spent testing. Maybe I'll try something quick. :)

The drive is fun if terrifying. It's way too wet and would be red flagged but that's something you can get away with in video games. I was exhausted after the first 50-minute stint. It would be a hoot with like-minded people online, but with the bots being one speed in the dry, another in partial-wet, another in full wet, and yet another in flood conditions it takes away from the fun a little bit. At least with all the puddles they don't get absurdly fast as the track dries(but they do slow way down before the puddles on the first big straight start which is a problem if you're behind them. Just sucks I made one last mistake when almost home and that's the one that finally did damage.

Yep it's just the other 935s that are any issue, and the skylines also stay within shouting distance. Adjusting the gearbox might help a bit, although there's only really a problem on the puddles which it won't do a lot for. First could stand to be a little higher for sure. Just dealing with the wet corners is easy. It's hanging on to the wild bull trying to spin me around all the way down the 5 straights and crossing the lakes at the chicanes and Sachs Kurve that are the problem. :)

I believe the Spool differential is on by default and all the others off. As I understand it that's supposed to be a fully locked diff but I've read that a lot of people didn't like how it worked(in some cars) and preferred other methods. Adding downforce seemed to help a little vs softer suspension with default downforce. I could mess with a different differential but that means even more time spent testing. Maybe I'll try something quick. :)

The drive is fun if terrifying. It's way too wet and would be red flagged but that's something you can get away with in video games. I was exhausted after the first 50-minute stint. It would be a hoot with like-minded people online, but with the bots being one speed in the dry, another in partial-wet, another in full wet, and yet another in flood conditions it takes away from the fun a little bit. At least with all the puddles they don't get absurdly fast as the track dries(but they do slow way down before the puddles on the first big straight start which is a problem if you're behind them. Just sucks I made one last mistake when almost home and that's the one that finally did damage.

For me a real trouble was a the start finish line, after few "hours" in game, this place just become a pool, and there like little unrealistic drag, or may be I never drove a car trough so deep puddles in my life. But this place is horrible, and the worst part it stays this way all the time, if on straights there will be lines and clear spots, there always will be a hell.

I'm using clutch diff everywhere if possible, it's easy to adjust, and it's really work. Try it out. It also have the clearest description on how it works, in compare to others. Spool is very simple and then, very bad option. You forced to use one on Falcon V8SC, and it feels to me like there is none.

Agree, you also seems lucky, I got destroyed multiply times there by AI, especially at the mess of Bremskurve 1, and to add it's very brutal kerb on an exit. Damn it gives nice air time...

Can anyone help me with gearing in RSR, just couldn't figure out. So, for long tracks like Spa and Sarthe, there is no problem, just ideal configuration, but with short tracks I'm really struggle to get satisfied. Not only first gear has only 3 positions, default, too slow and too fast, left it on default ok, max 90 plus kph, that's not enough for every corner I know, so no first gear, or trailbreak and stall for a mile second till shift. Next is a total mess I made, but seem it lined up ok, the real problem for me is a top speed.

By golden rule suppose to hit limit at 6th, but when I turn on 6th it feels like drop, when you gear up too early, no matter what situation or set up is, I can't catch that sweet spot from 5th to 6th without a feel of a loss. And a speed, if make 5th longer, it just eats up 6th gear and accelerates enough, like 260 in a same length, without shift, but my goal to use all 6 gears... In 6th gear I can hit maximum 240(in GTE car, lol) at most straights, right at very end, then it just doesn't accelerate at all. What I'm doing wrong? Guess, the problem with all other gears, but how to line them up.

Had this problem in GT Sport too, with this car. RSR doesn't seems ride anywhere else on short tracks, so I can't steal dem setting from real car to use. Tried with no downforce at all, and it is no different, with high settings, again, 5th gear can go up to 260 ez pz with max downforce.

It a bit difficult to judge not having driven on a wide racetrack.
Driving down hangar straight at Silverstone, in real life, feels glacially slow. The track itself is about as wide as a 3-4 lane UK motorway, so imagine driving down an empty motorway, with a hard-shoulder, and then push the central reservation barrier another lane's width away from you. You're not then that far off from what it feels like. As pointed out, when there's little in your immediate peripheral vision, things seem to feel a lot slower than they would be if you were blasting down a country lane at half the speed.

EDIT: In short, it should 'feel' slow in game because that's what it feels like in real life.

Driving down hangar straight at Silverstone, in real life, feels glacially slow. The track itself is about as wide as a 3-4 lane UK motorway, so imagine driving down an empty motorway, with a hard-shoulder, and then push the central reservation barrier another lane's width away from you. You're not then that far off from what it feels like. As pointed out, when there's little in your immediate peripheral vision, things seem to feel a lot slower than they would be if you were blasting down a country lane at half the speed.

EDIT: In short, it should 'feel' slow in game because that's what it feels like in real life.
Having driven it as well I can confirm this, in fact, most racetracks have sections that feel very much this way, particularly those with large run-off areas, proven grounds, which have even larger run-off areas are even worse for it.

Having driven it as well I can confirm this, in fact, most racetracks have sections that feel very much this way, particularly those with large run-off areas, proven grounds, which have even larger run-off areas are even worse for it.
Aye. 140mph down hangar straight is generally about as exciting as knitting on a lazy Sunday afternoon, listening to The Shipping Forecast. Do those speeds around Cadwell Park, for example, and it's a totally different experience - especially when, as happened to me, the car 'skips' a foot to the left as you cross a line of water running across the track, putting the passenger side tyres just inches from the soaking grass. At 130mph. Silverstone is probably the most extreme example in the UK though, none of the other circuits (just UK ones) I've been on are anywhere near as bad.

Last edited:
Aye. 140mph down hangar straight is generally about as exciting as knitting on a lazy Sunday afternoon, listening to The Shipping Forecast. Do those speeds around Cadwell Park, for example, and it's a totally different experience - especially when, as happened to me, the car 'skips' a foot to the left as you cross a line of water running across the track, putting the passenger side tyres just inches from the soaking grass. At 130mph. Silverstone is probably the most extreme example in the UK though, none of the other circuits (just UK ones) I've been on are anywhere near as bad.

It's just a bland boring track. Yeah it's fast but so what, it's the most boring track we have in the UK. I think that's why I like the Rally games so much, it feels like you are traveling at warp speed, inches away from a massive accident at any given corner. I think the best track we have in the UK is Brands followed by Oulton Park then any of the smaller tracks. Silverstone is my least favourite.

Last edited:
It's just a bland boring track. Yeah it's fast but so what, it's the most boring track we have in the UK. I think that's why I like the Rally games so much, it feels like you are traveling at warp speed, inches away from a massive accident at any given corner. I think the best track we have in the UK is Brands followed by Oulton Park then any of the smaller tracks. Silverstone is my least favourite.

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one who felt that way about Silverstone. I know it has a storied history and all, and some sections are an interesting challenge... but as a rule(in games) I'd really just rather not drive there. Especially when there are so many other great tracks that I do enjoy even just in the UK.

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one who felt that way about Silverstone
I don't think you're alone. :)

I think that to make a track stand out it needs some elevation changes, preferably swooping. Silverstone barely has an undulation! You know all the corners are there but, because of the flatness, you can't really see them fully until you're upon them.

I don't think you're alone. :)

I think that to make a track stand out it needs some elevation changes, preferably swooping. Silverstone barely has an undulation! You know all the corners are there but, because of the flatness, you can't really see them fully until you're upon them.
It’s an airfield track, they almost never have significant elevation changes, as they originated from the perimeter roads of WW2 airfields.

The blind nature of the corners is the challenge, that said Silverstone is better the faster the car, it really needs to be a GT3 or quicker to come alive in my view.

Side note, most circuits in the UK are either Airfield circuits (as above, Thruxton and Castle Combe), or Park circuits which started life as the roads inside country parks or stately homes. Examples of park circuits would be Brands Hatch, Donnington and Oulton Park, and these do tend to have significant elevation changes.

Last edited:
that said Silverstone is better the faster the car,
Yes I agree. The extra pace does add much more appeal, especially to the GP layout. The shorter variations do work quite well with "slower" cars. I've seen many a good TOCA race around the national circuit.

Have we got a purpose made race track in the UK? I've been thinking but can't come up with one at the moment. Rockingham maybe? But that's closed I think.

Yes I agree. The extra pace does add much more appeal, especially to the GP layout. The shorter variations do work quite well with "slower" cars. I've seen many a good TOCA race around the national circuit.

Have we got a purpose made race track in the UK? I've been thinking but can't come up with one at the moment. Rockingham maybe? But that's closed I think.
Rockingham was, the only one I can think of would be Anglesey, which was rebuilt from the ground up using almost none of the old layout in 2006.

If it ever happens the Circuit of Wales would also be one, and of course, Brooklands was.

Its odd that the UK has more purpose-built proving and testing grounds than it does purpose-built race tracks.

the only one I can think of would be Anglesey
I'd forgotten about that. Shame it doesn't appear in many games. (I'm sure I've been around there in at least one game - but not the rebuilt version)

Its odd that the UK has more purpose-built proving and testing grounds than it does purpose-built race tracks.
It is. I suppose a circuit takes up a lot of landscape that could be used for building houses on. And once you've got the houses you can't have any noise from race cars disturbing the peace!

Have re-run that Hockenheim rain race several times now because I kept managing a freak lock-up and crash when having the victory pretty well in hand late in the race... and yet I haven't felt like I've been wasting my time at all until just now. The competition with the bots is goofy at best, but the challenge of surviving the conditions was its own reward...until now.

This race the rain never got bad enough that driving became truly treacherous. If it was like this I'd have possibly won on my first attempt at my normal difficulty level. Usually after 25 minutes or so it gets extremely difficult and for about 15 minutes around the pit stop you're just trying to keep it off the walls, lap time be damned. Then even after it dries every time you go off the line you're risking death. I just quit an hour into the race with a 1:40 lead because it's stopped raining and I never had to stop driving normally to deal with extreme ponding. Kept using 4th gear normally and foot on the floor the whole way down the straights. Able to routinely lap cars while off-line. Never turned a lap with a time over 2:30 or even particularly near it - the only time I got over 2:25 was when having some issues with clusters of traffic.

+1 for variability of the same general weather patterns I suppose, and this time it might even have cleared up enough for there to be a safe line and a late change to slicks, but just a complete waste of an hour lapping up to 3rd place and watching the bots' pathetic inability to drive in the [standard] wet. I've gotten a lot better at handling it and I've learned exactly where they keep the line the most clear and exactly where the trickiest spots you have to manage are... but that improvement combined with less standing water made me effectively invincible and no fun. That's simracin' I guess.

@Morgoth_666 This is interesting to come back there and test myself again, but with so much knowledge in setting up a car I have gained. But damn, on other side, there are plenty things too do, than to fight a very unstable by nature race car at the lake:).

Speaking about Silverstone, I like it, it feels like race track. Those parks and Brand's Hatch just too short in terms of speed, they are kinda dangerous only because you have not enough space to drive on the edge of a car performance, instead playing by track rules and its edges. Silverstone is different, pure harmony of unleashing both, track and car limits. Also people are generally much better on Silverstone, where on Brand's Hatch is very hard to have a fun race, because at every corner someone trying to exit from a gravel in front of you, and extra breaking just kills all strategy and actually breaks, and then you that one, rallying on grass. I think Brand's Hatch GP one of the most hardest tracks to master.

From personal experience, just kinda got into 911 GT1-98, and beaten all McLaren times at ease. At Nürburg shaved almost 10 seconds without trying. You can now find me at top 50 at N24:). Pretty sad, really liked GTR, but in compare, just can't make it stop understering on entry, loosen every thing that could be loosen, AR bars and other stuff, but it just don't turn that easy. Wonder if I could try to shave another 10 with a Merc. Also I'm second, but could be wrong, with a controller time. And they said, controller doesn't bring justice:).

One more try and I took care of my challenge. :)
Was a much more proper half-hour of nightmarish driving just trying not to die this time. Pull nearly a minute before that, AI gained 40-50 seconds of it back when the track is undriveable, then I pulled back up to about a minute by the finish. I knew if I just stayed out of trouble the win would be a given but I needed to have the track get bad enough to give me some trouble to make it worth the effort. And only 1 spin and one small bump(that cost longer than I expected to fix 5 suspension damage, maybe the 10 engine or transmission damage took extra time) meant that I drove good enough to make it look easy.

It was just dumb mistakes that ruined the last couple attempts, one I had it all but wrapped up but at the end of the race you finally start getting over 170 mph into the first chicane again and it caught me out not adjusting my brake point. Tried to do the same thing to me on the same lap this time but I was just a hair better-prepared and mowed a little grass instead of eating tire soup. :)

@Bloodytears it is a bit of a time investment to be sure(but it is a lovely track even underwater). I think finding exactly where the cleanest line and most dangerous puddles are made the biggest difference. I only made some desperate "softening" setup changes that may have helped a little myself - but then I did switch to a clutched differential that seemed to push it over the edge to almost manageable. I locked it up as tight as I could though, max preload and 10 clutches, minimum coast and power ramps. Not what I'd normally want. But I seem to like a more stable car than you do anyway and I was only trying to get rid of the hydroplaning trying to pull me off the track on all the high speed straights. I could deal with the rest as needed. Raising the tire pressures I think helped too so they didn't drop quite as low when the weather gets bad and you stop using the brakes enough to maintain heat... going a little high in normal conditions is worth it to help any little bit in the worst moments.

For most historic tracks you can close breaks duct freely, like on Spa you can have zero, and still have enough cooling and saving. Hockenheim actually a place for compromise, because of the last sector, where most definitely you'll get overheating. But since there a lot water, there will be no trouble. If haven't tried yet, it worth the try. Breaks ducts probably one of the most important factor here, or else both tires and breaks become ineffective.

Back