racerx.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4eyi84ta6penev/KAOS Pagani Huayra V1.rar?dl=0
alfa.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f08xhm213vduxok/KAOS Alfa 8CS SC V2.rar?dl=0
spyder.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18myl1p4kwq5lg8/KAOS R8 Spyder V2.rar?dl=0
turbo_s.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/47y249zaq7r560c/Porsche+992+Turbo+S+v1.01.7z/file

Can someone explain me, so if on Telemetry I see red travel flashing, what should I do? See no problem with height neither bump stop, car still bottoming, but no critical. At first though it something to do with a bump stop and height, but found nothing. It happens on opposite side from where a kerb, so couldn't be just a fast bump, since it eats kerb alright without any visual problem.

Have to change spring rates or fast bumps or transition? A little bit confused.

961 kinda makes me disappointed a lot with its structure. Breaks alone are just something mind blowing, so can they be so weak. Temp alright, made everything to boost a straight line breaking, and car still manage to take a long while to break and most funny almost always locks the rear. Had to move bias to front significantly and it eats front tires alright, like a dinosaur it is. No wonder Porsche discontinued the program back in the day, no matter how sad it sounds.

Last edited:
Wonderful! From official Playstation

We are focused on the huge catalog of games on PlayStation 4, and we’re pleased that more than 99% of PS4 games will be playable on PS5 on day one.

PS4 titles get even better on PS5. Select PS4 titles will see increased loading speeds on the PS5 console, and will also leverage Game Boost, offering improved or more stable frame rates. Some titles with unlocked frame rates or dynamic resolution up to 4K may see higher fidelity. Additionally, PS4 games will also take advantage of some of PS5’s new UX features, but more to come on that later.

Current list of exceptions, doubt PC2 will join it.

DWVR

Afro Samurai 2 Revenge of Kuma Volume One

TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge 2

Just Deal With It!

Shadow Complex Remastered

Robinson: The Journey

We Sing

Hitman Go: Definitive Edition

Shadwen

Joe's Diner

Last edited:
Booted the game back up. Have there been upgrades to the graphics? The game looks so smooth & crisp at Long Beach and in the evening at Bugatti. 32 cars, multi-class GT-A/GT-B/Vintage RX. Still playing it with my PS4 base model and 8yo 36" Sony Bravia SmarTv.

Booted the game back up. Have there been upgrades to the graphics? The game looks so smooth & crisp at Long Beach and in the evening at Bugatti. 32 cars, multi-class GT-A/GT-B/Vintage RX. Still playing it with my PS4 base model and 8yo 36" Sony Bravia SmarTv.
Is it possible you have been playing ACC on your ps4? I bought that game and have tried to play it over time intermittently but it looks so poor and the frame rates are so choppy.

When I go back to project cars 2, it looks stunning

Is it possible you have been playing ACC on your ps4? I bought that game and have tried to play it over time intermittently but it looks so poor and the frame rates are so choppy.

When I go back to project cars 2, it looks stunning
:lol:

I've been playing GTS. Jumped in PC2 and can't recall the game looking this sharp. Even when the camera switches in replay, the sound of the engines would cut in so loud and drone on, but they don't.

:lol:

I've been playing GTS. Jumped in PC2 and can't recall the game looking this sharp. Even when the camera switches in replay, the sound of the engines would cut in so loud and drone on, but they don't.
Wow. That says a lot about the graphics of PC2. GTS is beautiful and if you don't feel let down when you switch to PC2, well, that's a feather in SMS's cap.

Wow. That says a lot about the graphics of PC2. GTS is beautiful and if you don't feel let down when you switch to PC2, well, that's a feather in SMS's cap.
Definitely why I've asked the question. Used the same cars at night around Snetterton and no problems. Maybe I'll try PC2 on my XB1 and see if it plays the same as PS4.

I still play ACC as well. Hope PS5 improves.

The game has long been end of life. The final patch was released 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Oh I don't know about any of that, I'm not getting a PS5 by any means or at least anytime I can foresee. I just read that on a facebook post of people who have tried it already. Unless my DD2 works with it, I have no interest so far.
If I can find the thread again, I'll ask about online.

Has anyone played this on series x yet,i won’t get mine till December and would love to know of any upgrades/benefits it brings
There's 2x videos on YouTube, one of them I even commented on & the guy was kind enough to acknowledge one of my requests.

The video above is 1 car on track with enhanced resolution so can't see any difference, the video below is 32 cars at night in a thunderstorm with enhanced visuals.

Just waiting to see if there's any stuttering when all AI pit at the same time video, although to be fair it's a random occurrence on the 1X anyway.
Also youtube compression don't do it justice as this is a video of me with 32 cars at night in a storm using enhanced visuals on my 1X.

They're all smoother watching it directly from YouTube at maximum resolution/fps, they all stutter a bit watching it directly from GTPlanet.
At the end of the day it's going to run better on the SX, less stuttering, screen tearing, fps drops in heavy situations as it's more powerful.

Last edited:
Smooth! Makes me kind of want my Pro to break down so I can justify buying a PS5. My bank balance says "No, Pro keep going" though.
I've already decided to wait for the mid gen upgrade XBSXXX :lol: (obviously if it happens) I'm content with the 1X, £450 just for a slight benefit on the only game I play isn't worth it. If AMS2 comes to the SX with all bells & whistles I might be tempted, but I can't see that happening anytime soon, if at all.

I've already decided to wait for the mid gen upgrade
Probably the best idea, I did that and waited for the 4Pro*. Even if there's not any enhanced versions this time there's usually another revision with extra tweaks and upgrades that make them better. Worth waiting for if you can resist. :)

*Actually I waited until they added the boost mode to speed up older games.

Well I play another games as well, so with PS5 I want an update without loosing anything of my currents. Still leagues championships are going, it would be nice to keep playing PC2 without limitations, nevermind enchantments.

I'm slowly getting the DLCs, and I'm considering getting the Porsche Legends DLC.
I wanted to know whether the 908/03 Spyder is "breaking" the Vintage Prototype B class in the same way the Jag did with the Vintage GTA

I'm slowly getting the DLCs, and I'm considering getting the Porsche Legends DLC.
I wanted to know whether the 908/03 Spyder is "breaking" the Vintage Prototype B class in the same way the Jag did with the Vintage GTA
Should've bought the season pass because then you get the bonus motorsports pack, then you can drive this beast & this classic :)

Last edited:
Should've bought the season pass because then you get the bonus motorsports pack, then you can drive this beast & this classic :)

I knooooow but read too many critics on the E-type being over-powered. And since we don't have customizable races and championships... that would make me real happy...

Anyone about the BoP in Vintage Prototype B and the 908/03 ?

I knooooow but read too many critics on the E-type being over-powered. And since we don't have customizable races and championships... that would make me real happy...

Anyone about the BoP in Vintage Prototype B and the 908/03 ?
Why would you pay for each pack? The season pass is cheaper.

Why would you pay for each pack? The season pass is cheaper.

I guess that's my own way of getting the taste of a game.
I decided to play the vanilla game first, a lot, trying to learn to drive each car, trying various custom races, exploring the career mode. I passed on the first two DLCs and bought the spirit of Le Mans pack. I explored it (a huge lot).
So now I am thinking about my next DLC, I'm not interested in the Fun Pack, have no special interest in the four cars of the season pass (except the Panoz maybe). So that's Porsche or Ferrari now.

And the fact I will not go for PCARS3 just strengthens that... I will wait for a 4th episode.
That is just how I'm drawing out pleasure of this game.

I guess that's my own way of getting the taste of a game.
I decided to play the vanilla game first, a lot, trying to learn to drive each car, trying various custom races, exploring the career mode. I passed on the first two DLCs and bought the spirit of Le Mans pack. I explored it (a huge lot).
So now I am thinking about my next DLC, I'm not interested in the Fun Pack, have no special interest in the four cars of the season pass (except the Panoz maybe). So that's Porsche or Ferrari now.

And the fact I will not go for PCARS3 just strengthens that... I will wait for a 4th episode.
That is just how I'm drawing out pleasure of this game.
Your money not mine.

@StephBambinho - Actually the Deluxe version of the game, which includes everything, is now on sale for less than the price of the season pass (which is also on sale). The DLCs are at full price though! Just trying to save you money. ;)

Edit. I should add that this is in the PlayStation Store.
And it’s well worth it imo! PC2 has improved a lot since it’s launch. It’s probably my favorite racing game of the PS4/XboxOne era. Nice choice of tracks & cars, makes for some really interesting races. Graphics are stunning too. So imo it’s 100% worth it for the full game + extras. :)👍

Last edited:
Back