Project CARS 2- Multi-class racing

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 123 comments
Australia
Australia
The URL reads "Multi-class"
Project-CARS-2-Multi-Class-01-458x258.png

Discuss, post your photos, favorite class combinations of this in game feature

I wouldn't be surprised if the WEC (LMP1, LMP2 and GTE) classes are popular. As would be the GT3/4 class combinations of other series around the world.
Also wouldn't be surprised if the IMSA (LMP2, GTE and GT3) with the possible replacement of LMP3 for the PC class.

Maybe people would be interested in the GT1/E/3/4 to see how each of those compare and it definitely would be interesting.

I'm ready to see either GT1 or Group C paired up with the IMSA GTO/Trans Am class. For the sake of carnage, I may try the Ginetta G40 with the Formula X.

So many combos I can't wait lol. But the more logical ones I would try would be GT1/LMP900/group C/trans am
Or GTLM/GT3/GT4
Or LMP1/LMP2/LMP3/gtlm
And another would be historic sports cars/vintage GT

Why dont you do that in PC1 ? Online its possible. Just create a session with class 'any' and tell your friends whats alliwed and whats not

Why dont you do that in PC1 ? Online its possible. Just create a session with class 'any' and tell your friends whats alliwed and whats not
How about for PC2? I'm more an offline player. Besides, the main factor are more of the same classes of cars available this time.

Could be multiclass.
In terms of classing. Could the F-150 be an F class by itself or F2? Where the Toyobarus could be F3?
We have A-D in PC1. Then sub class C1, C2. I've wanted to race the C1 & C2 Evos, C2 Focus, C2 A45, C1 1M together, but it can only be done in Multi-class. That brings higher class cars that I don't want in my race.

Then, there are nonconventional cars in those classes. The Rad Bull is Class A, Mustang 2+2 & 2002 turbo are Historic B.

We're all asking about choosing specific cars for a custom race. Just wondering if we can get close enough with choosing each subclass, without an all-in approach.

In terms of classing. Could the F-150 be an F class by itself or F2? Where the Toyobarus could be F3?
We have A-D in PC1. Then sub class C1, C2. I've wanted to race the C1 & C2 Evos, C2 Focus, C2 A45, C1 1M together, but it can only be done in Multi-class. That brings higher class cars that I don't want in my race.

Then, there are nonconventional cars in those classes. The Rad Bull is Class A, Mustang 2+2 & 2002 turbo are Historic B.

We're all asking about choosing specific cars for a custom race. Just wondering if we can get close enough with choosing each subclass, without an all-in approach.
I've seen that the Road classes are A-G and the cars in the Brands weather video were Group G.

Yes it is possible of course on PCars 1. I am participating in a multi-class league which is organised this way.
But of course it will be much better if pCars 2 really understands this is multi-class, manages blue flags differently when lapping a car if it is your class or another, shows rankings and gaps per class, as well as the results, etc.

Multiclass Multiplayer online, will be a complete waste of time on PS4!
Still 16 player max for lobbies !
Still no dedicated servers either for Console. Anyone want to buy my outdated 1TB PS4 piece of crap!

Back