Project CARS 3 bug reports

• Thread starter breyzipp
  • 167 comments
How do you finish a practice session? I can't do it on PS4. Are my invalidated laps not counting towards the total laps of practice? I'd like to get through a practice session and save the replay to post online. I can't do it, yet. This game has a lot of issues, which is too bad, because I'm a big fan of all the vintage content.

How do you finish a practice session? I can't do it on PS4. Are my invalidated laps not counting towards the total laps of practice? I'd like to get through a practice session and save the replay to post online. I can't do it, yet. This game has a lot of issues, which is too bad, because I'm a big fan of all the vintage content.

Practice sessions don't have lap limits. You finish a practice session by pausing and quitting. The lap limit in the options doesn't mean or do anything.

It's probably nitpicking. But on the Beach Boys event the game is asking me to master 10 corners on a 9 corner circuit.
86f18fe8-e5f6-416b-ba67-b8753dd33417_Thumbnail.PNG

This game......

The game consistantly crashes when attempting to apply a tune on the XJ220 S on PC. You can adjust the tune, but not apply it.

On my copy for One X every time I join the scheduled event, I register and start the qualifying session.
At the end of the qualifying, when the race should start, the game always gives a black screen, then crashes going to the home screen.

Every time.
I have never been able to join a scheduled race.

It may not be strictly a bug, but surely also this needs some fix.

In the Custom Events, is not possible to set the AI difficulty, correct?

I am having custom races where the AI disappears in the back after two curves...

I've been waiting for the patch since my g29 doesn't work on ps4. You can place logitech stickers on the cars. That's a shame.
The weird graphics glitch where the windshield looks shattered. And silver.
The ai is something out of a fever dream.
Fun game though. I am fortunate to have a T150 thrustmaster. Which works really well.
For the past week I hooked up my g29 and have played pc2, f12020, wrc9.

It may not be strictly a bug, but surely also this needs some fix.

In the Custom Events, is not possible to set the AI difficulty, correct?

I am having custom races where the AI disappears in the back after two curves...

You change the difficulty right before the race. There's a tab for difficulty right next to start race.

Last edited by a moderator:
@breyzipp, can you update your opening post to have the following in it?

Looks like they added some official support pages :)

Official Project CARS 3 support is handled at the links below, submitting reports directly results in a better chances of fixes in the future :)

Support Page & Bug Reporting Form:

Patch Notes:

Supported Wheels:

Last edited:
First event in Road A (Capitolio Hot Lap) is bugged.

As soon as the lap starts, it pops up "lap time invalidated". WTF?

I tried (multiple times) with the Ferrari512.
Is there any other car that does not have this issue?

First event in Road A (Capitolio Hot Lap) is bugged.

As soon as the lap starts, it pops up "lap time invalidated". WTF?

I tried (multiple times) with the Ferrari512.
Is there any other car that does not have this issue?
You didn't read the patch notes? The fix is coming. Don't ask when because it's up to Xbox.

For Custom Events, if I get enough XP to level up, it simply skips past that and goes straight to the next level without giving me the Credits. It doesn't even tell me I levelled up. I lost out on about 15000 Credits because of this.

There is an achievement on Xbox One for completing over 200 objectives.

I did already more than 200, but the achievement does not unlock.

On Xbox One X, any replay shows the player's car completely blurred when it passes in front of the camera.
Any mode (Practice / Races / Career / Rivals) any track, any car.

It is very disturbing and it basically neglects the pleasure to enjoy the replays.

Recently I have noticed a bug that doesn't let you select and enter any of the Rivals events. It clears if you quit and reboot the game (Xbox One X).

Hate to say it but the mod seems REALLY quick to call people out on the forums. The game has SERIOUS issues and it feels like everyone's too afraid to point them out for fear of being banned.

There is also a bug that dissapears the ghosts in Rivals, and other bug gives you a Platinum ranking even if you didn't beat your time (Feels nice though); however when you check your time, you will see your previous ranking.

Last edited:
Back