Project CARS 3 bug reports

• Thread starter breyzipp
  • 167 comments
If the G29 problem is anything like it was in PC2 try this. Switch off the controller and start the game using the wheel.

Thrustmaster T-GT don't work with PC3. I got the following answer from Thrustmaster: "Hello! T-GT compatibility should be patched into the game in an upcoming update; stand by for a formal announcement."

I agree Love the digItal download . Wish I could use my wheel...Glad I dropped $100 on this game For early access only to hurry up and wait. They had plenty of time to work out the kinks .

Why do we kid ourselves buying games nowadays on release, i`m not doing it anymore...bring back the good days when games just worked when you put the disc in....
I know I say this repeatedly, and it doesn't help for sim racing, but Nintendo never left those days. Indies are pretty good about it too, because it's sink or swim in that crowded market.

I can't say most of the games I've bought for PS4 have been a problem, either. PCARS2 was the worst.

I added a Turbo and adjustable trans to the GT-86. Later took those parts off. PIR went down but performance on track did not.

Hi, I downloaded the deluxe edition of the game on PS4. I reached level 7 but level 4 car remained locked while all cars of the other levels were unlocked. I have downloaded today the 2,9 GB patch but the issue remained. Does any of you have found the same issue? Many thanks.

AI doesn't care there's snow/ice, it just plows through it like it's not there, contrary to your own car of course.

Thrustmaster T-GT don't work with PC3. I got the following answer from Thrustmaster: "Hello! T-GT compatibility should be patched into the game in an upcoming update; stand by for a formal announcement."

Confirmed, my Thrustmaster TGT doesn't work with project cars 3.

G29 - PS4 standard - no function of any buttons

I've already had it freeze twice in the initial loading screen.

I tried turning dualshock completely off and starting with wheel and nothing. Going to go trouble shoot a little more but this is a huge disappointment. Last time I jump in at release.

G29 - PS4 standard - no function of any buttons

I've already had it freeze twice in the initial loading screen.

I tried turning dualshock completely off and starting with wheel and nothing. Going to go trouble shoot a little more but this is a huge disappointment. Last time I jump in at release.

From what I've seen in the official discord, the devs are aware of the wheel issue and are working on it. No time table for a patch yet though.

I know I've been trying to find info on it and that's all I've read.

Fortunately I have a thrustmaster t150 I just dusted off. Its recognized, I was able to go to the main menu. I'm a bit sweaty after having to dig up the wheel so I'm going to hit the shower before I play till my eyes start to bleed.

Is the fact that some of the liveries on my car keep disappearing when i take it to a track and i have to reload them from the garage my style each time?
To update this post this is what i mean.

This is the livery in the garage
oNPiKQH.jpg

And this is what happens once i hit the track.
Zh56OEQ.jpg

The decals disappear :(

First time starting the game and my Fanatec CSL elite connected and was working fine, game crashed once no issues, then i restarted the game once and it stopped recognizing my wheel.
And nothing worked to fix it short of reinstalling the game or turning off the ps4.
Will try again tomorrow.

Back