Project Cars Digital download from PS Store North America??

• Thread starter senna71
  • 10 comments
senna71
Where is the digital download for this I thought it was world wide today?????? Nothing on playstation store in Canada???

I wouldn't count on project cars digital edition being available on the 12. It might be, but the last I checked project cars wasn't addressing north American digital download questions publicly.

I wouldn't count on project cars digital edition being available on the 12. It might be, but the last I checked project cars wasn't addressing north American digital download questions publicly.
They've addressed it. Basically, to be available for preorder/preload they have to get it to Sony X many weeks before release. Because of delays they couldn't meet the required time. It will be available in digital regular and limited edition on Tuesday.

They've addressed it. Basically, to be available for preorder/preload they have to get it to Sony X many weeks before release. Because of delays they couldn't meet the required time. It will be available in digital regular and limited edition on Tuesday.
Has this been confirmed and where did you get your info from?

I'm not satisfied in the least bit. That's an answer sms provided to one user on reddit. Enough people are asking that I don't see why they can't post anything official on their website or Facebook pages. Pre-order games have has dates pushed before, and does Sony usa store have different policy than European store, because it's available on European store. Project cars usa website said it's available for pre-order, again it's not.

Once again, the least they can do is provide on official answer on one of their web pages. Also with the reddit answer there is no date mentioned of when digital will be available on usa store.

I don't see what the issue is, I can't understand why they don't take a minute and post something official. I believe I was the first that linked reddit page here. It's nice to hear something, but it doesn't say much and does in no way, shape or form specifically address the public with an answer.

It's mind-bottling to me that they can type that to send to an individual user but not post anything official about it.

The reddit answer also says when it's available in the psn store, it does not say that it will be available digitally on the 12th. It very well might be, but unless I misinterpreted the reddit response they did not say anything about it being available digitally then.

Actually no!!!!!!!! Ive read that entire forum and still there is nothing confirming from Pete (sms) That it will be there on the 12th. It says they have to secure a slot 8 weeks in advance so did they secure when there was 6 or 4 or 5 weeks until, it seems nobody knows. Im trying to decide weather im getting a disk copy or digital. I prefer digital. Thats why my entire library is digital. So Lets say they secured a spot 6 weeks out. Would that mean you would have to wait 2 weeks after release (on the 12th) before you can purchase digital. Do you see what im getting at now!! Not sure if you were being smart but I would rather think not and thank you for your effort!

I'm not satisfied in the least bit. That's an answer sms provided to one user on reddit. Enough people are asking that I don't see why they can't post anything official on their website or Facebook pages. Pre-order games have has dates pushed before, and does Sony usa store have different policy than European store, because it's available on European store. Project cars usa website said it's available for pre-order, again it's not.

Once again, the least they can do is provide on official answer on one of their web pages. Also with the reddit answer there is no date mentioned of when digital will be available on usa store.

I don't see what the issue is, I can't understand why they don't take a minute and post something official. I believe I was the first that linked reddit page here. It's nice to hear something, but it doesn't say much and does in no way, shape or form specifically address the public with an answer.

It's mind-bottling to me that they can type that to send to an individual user but not post anything official about it.

The reddit answer also says when it's available in the psn store, it does not say that it will be available digitally on the 12th. It very well might be, but unless I misinterpreted the reddit response they did not say anything about it being available digitally then.

Actually no!!!!!!!! Ive read that entire forum and still there is nothing confirming from Pete (sms) That it will be there on the 12th. It says they have to secure a slot 8 weeks in advance so did they secure when there was 6 or 4 or 5 weeks until, it seems nobody knows. Im trying to decide weather im getting a disk copy or digital. I prefer digital. Thats why my entire library is digital. So Lets say they secured a spot 6 weeks out. Would that mean you would have to wait 2 weeks after release (on the 12th) before you can purchase digital. Do you see what im getting at now!! Not sure if you were being smart but I would rather think not and thank you for your effort!

Call 1-800-345-SONY, let us know what they tell you.

Well tomorrow they are going show which games (not all but majority) coming to playstation store on Tuesday on playstation blog. If project cars is not on that list it's going to be a lot of angry customers no doubt. A lot of people have gone full digital when it comes to buying these games and sony knows that. I'm not about to buy the physical copy for a few reasons. First reason is I plan on playing project cars for years and whenever my ps4 stop reading disc that's going to be 🤬 up. Which means no more project cars. Second reason is I already got $60+ on my damn account. I'm just waiting for them to put it up on the psn store so I can buy it. I'm not about to go to gamestop and spend another $60 and end up getting the physical copy. No I'm not doing that. They just better have up there on the store on Tuesday.

Back