Project CARS General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 20,822 comments
What country are you in bruh? Continental Europe and Steam is the 7th, Britain the 8th, America the 12th.

That's what the project cars website says but the UK psn store still says the 7th. Has done for weeks, even before the official annoucment.

This week's build notes:

And that's that, folks :D

Edit: FYI, a fresh install clocks in at a tad over 18 Gigant Burgers
I would hope so too!

After the game went Gold, I would like to think that someone at SMS/WMD went to the whole team and said "Go home everyone, come back in about a week you deserve the break"

Well I'm not interested in the PSN order just because for such a quality game I want the disk (like when I bought The Last of Us: RM). That's just my choice though. I believe you are correct on the digital order...though someone said it too just has the modified car pack.

Do any WMD members know the story with US PSN store? It doesn't specify on the pCars website that PSN copy will only be in Europe. It does state the LE hard copy is only available in Europe. To me this says US PSN should have the game, but it doesn't.

Well I'm kinda upset with SMS right now, why won't they make it available in the US?

Why be upset at SMS? They don't control the PS Marketplace. Anywho does it really matter when it goes up on the U.S. PSN, it's not like they will run out of digital copies

Console versions are available boxed and digital on 7 May in Europe and Australasia, 8 May in the UK and 12 May in the U.S. and Canada.
Steam version is a worldwide release on the 7 May.
Patience in the U.S. And Canada, you have an official release date and it will show on PSN and Xbox stores soon I'm sure.
Go here for confirmation-
projectcarsgame.com

Will the cars that are available as pre order bonuses be made available as AI cars? For example, I purchase the standard copy. No Bonuses... No extras... Will they still turn up to be raced against?

Back