Project CARS TNR WEC PS4 Season 1(Open to Reserves)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 258 comments
  • 19,715 views
I'm in the middle of a 50% 24h of Le Mans in career mode, my first multi-class in the game and gosh P2 is a restless class, constantly looking for faster AND slower cars :lol:
8h to go (real time) but I think the time is set to real-time because the sky still isn't night black, although it should be by now.
That's a weird choice SMS.
 
I'm in the middle of a 50% 24h of Le Mans in career mode, my first multi-class in the game and gosh P2 is a restless class, constantly looking for faster AND slower cars :lol:
8h to go (real time) but I think the time is set to real-time because the sky still isn't night black, although it should be by now.
That's a weird choice SMS.
Are there GT cars or is it not working in career as well?
 
What is not working ? You mean the multiclass racing ?

It is absolutely working in career, there are P1, P2, GT3 and GT4 cars + by class rankings.
Not sure since a team invited me for a one off a Le Mans but I guess it's the same in every WEC and similar championships events in career mode.
I had issues with my tyres overheating, I suspect it's a bug so I'm currently 8th/9 in class, and 12th overall I think. I was fighting for a class podium before that. :(

Edit: BTW Le Mans 24 runs in December in career mode WTF :lol:
At least in the season I'm into.
 
Last edited:
I hope there are still GT and P2 drivers interested...
 
Upgrading to the e-tron womt be a problem @fortbo I should be getting the dlc anyway
 
What track are we racing on first?
 
Hey Guys!

What time and day of the week are the races?
I live in Finland GMT +2 :)
 
Saturday nights at about 8 or 9pm GMT I think ? Or maybe 7 ?
 
Thank you sir! :)
I'll take the RWD P20 LMP2 if it's still available?
 
Good! Its going to be UK friendly. Can't wait!
 
Back