Project CARS track list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 828 comments
The VLN was never built as a whole so far though, unlike classic Monza. Its all right there, even the chicanes at the beginning of the oval and before the second curve of it that were sometimes used in vintage touring car races.

Nah we won't be using chicanes!

We might!

812593_467020130018056_1892825959_o.jpg

I am a bit confused by the claim on the PCars site saying that there are 110+ unique locations

I count 54 total in the OP list and apparently not all of those are going to be in the released game? Where are these other 50+ locations?

Last edited:
I am a bit confused by the claim on the PCars site saying that there are 110+ unique locations

I count 54 total in the OP list and apparently not all of those are going to be in the released game? Where are these other 50+ locations?

The others will probably be the various configurations of the same track, such as Hockenheim Short, National and GP.

The others will probably be the various configurations of the same track, such as Hockenheim Short, National and GP.

The page says "110+ Unique Locations" 5 variations would only count as 1 location.

So if they actually mean layouts they really need to change that text because on their web site they only list 31 locations which is fewer than other recent racing games i.e. GT6

Also some of those 31 likely have only 1 layout

Uh oh...now the GT fans will be running around saying, "Hey, did you hear? Project Cars says they have 110 locations but they are counting each track variation as a location. Haha, epic fail. We win again. We've got like 47 tracks and over 100 locations...and we have 1200 cars...oh wait...never mind":)
This is a Project CARS thread. Please stop bringing Gran Turismo here to bash and being an elitist. Also stop bringing Project CARS to Gran Turismo threads to bash them about it to. It's getting annoying and many people agree with me.

Could we go back onto the thread topic now and leave the useless like stuff aside, please?

Any word on when the oval tracks listed in the OP will be added?

Has there been any mention of further "country roads" dlc, or are they concentrating purely on circuits?

The answer to both is: Not yet. Expect DLC plans shortly after release. Dont expect too many country roads in the near future though, since they are much more complex and expensive to make in comparison to most circuit tracks. Didnt stop me from opening a "Worlds best driving roads DLC" proposal thread at WMD though and harvesting a ton of likes for it... :P

This is a Project CARS thread. Please stop bringing Gran Turismo here to bash and being an elitist. Also stop bringing Project CARS to Gran Turismo threads to bash them about it to. It's getting annoying and many people agree with me.
Add me to that agree list.

If you want to discuss Gran Turismo, find the appropriate thread, not this one. If you want to discuss the Likes system, find the appropriate thread, not this one. If you want to discuss any topic that isn't PCars track list, find the appropriate thread, not this one.

Stay on topic or, at best, this gets locked, peoples.

To bring it back on topic...

Catalunya is in the game or will be right? I like that track. :3 Just I remember someone mentioning a licensing issue or something.

Not only that but it now appears as the first track in the SMS Drivers Network Challenge on the official PCars website, so that pretty much seals the deal, it must be in which is awesome!!

Some people were complaining about Sakitto. I just raced on the Sakitto International layout in the GT4 career for the first time ever (took me a while...) and I have to say it's a lot of fun! One of my favorite hidden gems at the moment.
I've read of several others that like it too, some more than Suzuka which it is based on.

So is the limited edition no available in the states? I can't find it any where, tried Amazon, Gamestop, Best buy, etc.. Even small game shops and nothing.

So is the limited edition no available in the states? I can't find it any where, tried Amazon, Gamestop, Best buy, etc.. Even small game shops and nothing.

Not in hard disc format. Only as digital download, and only on PC as far as I know. Console won't get it.

Back