Project CARS track list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 828 comments
silver75.jpg

2nd best version of the track ever, after the pre Woodcote chicane version. Massively fast with some truly brilliant corners.

What about all the tracks that got removed from the game?
Not finished? Licensing issues? Or are they simply holding them back?

I mean some of them made their first appearance years ago in the game..

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply! I cannot play for the following month because of a highly busy period due to finishing studies, so I´d really appreciate some sort of plan what´s to come and when so I could get myself ready for that :D Hope SMS will publish something like that soon!

Kinda bothers me why they'd pull it out and then resell as DLC, but it is what it is. Looked nice from what I could tell. Also I think I prefer the look for this HUD more than the new one, but that's just me.

Kinda bothers me why they'd pull it out and then resell as DLC, but it is what it is. Looked nice from what I could tell. Also I think I prefer the look for this HUD more than the new one, but that's just me.

Just saw season pass 30€ here in Europe, probably 30$. I wonder what's included and how much each DLC will cost.

Just saw season pass 30€ here in Europe, probably 30$. I wonder what's included and how much each DLC will cost.
Woah isn't that VERY high for a season pass? Not an expert on dlcs, but still looks a lot to me....

i hope they'll give a dlc list so one can choose what to get in case. I'm not going to pay even 1Cent for oval tracks or nascar....

Woah isn't that VERY high for a season pass? Not an expert on dlcs, but still looks a lot to me....

i hope they'll give a dlc list so one can choose what to get in case. I'm not going to pay even 1Cent for oval tracks or nascar....
It's quite high but not really above average. And it really depends on what is included exactly in the 9 DLCs of the pass.
  1. Car Pack "racing icons"
  2. Extension "Audi Ruapuna Speedway"
  3. Car Pack "New for Old"
  4. Extension "Red Bull Ignition"
  5. Car Pack "Aston Martin"
  6. Extension "Lotus Classic"
  7. Car Pack "Renault Sport"
  8. Extension "Toyota & Mitsubishi Macau"
  9. Extension "Ford Oval Racing"

The pass also gives access to the content 1 week earlier and apparently 50 additional liveries too.

Last edited:
It's quite high but not really above average. And it really depends on what is included exactly in the 9 DLCs of the pass.

The pass also gives access to the content 1 week earlier and apparently 50 additional liveries too.
A bit generic... by the look of it only the one with macau seems worth... but with those names anything could be in lil.

If those 50 liveries are just 50 more fictional ones then what is the point?
Yeah, if there is a real world livery you like in the pack, otherwise I don't see much a difference.
It's always nice to have different liveries on the grid and not 12 orange McLaren 12c, so if it's included who will complain ?

It was pulled because they could not get the license in time, but they are confident to get it soon.

9 DLC for $30 is quite a bargain IMO. Probably $5-7 individually which is also a bargain. I'm happy to pay for good DLC and I'd much rather pay for good DLC, than get crappy DLC for free.

Yeah, nine DLC packs for $30...compare that to 'The Crew' season pass, which had, I think, five DLC packs for $25? A bit high in the investment, but compared to buying individually, this could be worth it.

Project CARS is one of my favorite games so far, I'd be willing to pay for the DLC since I'm quite loyal.

Can someone please move this conversation into its proper thread (season pass and DLC)? Moreover, I think it was denied that the season pass would contain these 9 packs, so I think that this does not meen anything without an official word from someone responsible.

It was pulled because they could not get the license in time, but they are confident to get it soon.
I'll assume it was the same issue with tracks like Bristol and Indy correct?

I mean for the most part, the roster just needs some ovals. My opinion anyways.

If the planned/confirmed tracks in the OP all come as part of the season pass then that will be 16 more tracks for 25 Euro. On top of all of the cars which are confirmed coming as well (and anymore which may still be announced).

I would consider the season pass to be extremely good value.

If the planned/confirmed tracks in the OP all come as part of the season pass then that will be 16 more tracks for 25 Euro. On top of all of the cars which are confirmed coming as well (and anymore which may still be announced).

16 tracks alone would be crazy good value, I'm not sure we will get that many in these 9 packs. My "willing to pay" price for a car is $2 and $4 per track.

Sign me up. If they get added to all modes, that's years of game play. On top of the current years of game play variations.

Well if it is that way, sure i'm game. I hope they actually clarify their plans/contents.

Back