Project CARS track list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 828 comments
Another forum member contacted SMS and received an email confirming it. If I find the post I'll refer you to it, but it's probably buried in a sea of posts now.

How many Oulton layouts are in? I have seen International, are Island and Fosters in?

Well ok, all 3 layouts you mentioned are in. Happy nows? :D

Yup, just pointing out all these technically are in (i'll use my rfactor loading screens :P ) (spoilered due to size)

I'd expect the first 3 to be the PCARS variations though :P
FOSTERS_loading.jpg

INTERNAT_loading.jpg
ISLAND_loading.jpg
FOSTERSC_loading.jpg
INTERNAT72_loading.jpg
INTERNAT91_loading.jpg
INTERNAT92_loading.jpg
ISLAND91_loading.jpg

Either way, happy to have my local circuit accurately reproduced in a racing game :D

Attachments

• FOSTERS_loading.jpg
    FOSTERS_loading.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 24
I wonder if this will be the first game to include the new Indianapolis road course layout. Every other game is still using the old F1 circuit.

Forza and the MotoGP games both use a modern layout (but a different configuration to the Indycar course which cuts off a couple of corners).

Forza and the MotoGP games both use a modern layout (but a different configuration to the Indycar course which cuts off a couple of corners).
I've never played forza so didn't know that. The modern one has a chicane placed for the indycar series and it's not there when superbikes race there.

I wonder if this will be the first game to include the new Indianapolis road course layout. Every other game is still using the old F1 circuit.

GRID 2 and GRID Autosport also has the current layouts used at Indy (even though I always prefered the old F1 layout)

Is there a list anywhere of which tracks and layouts are used in each career series. I was OK with the Clio Cup as I knew a couple of the UK tracks, but before I move onto a different series I would like to practise at some of the tracks/layouts used in that series. I know there is free practise but just coulod do with more time on some tracks.

Is there a list anywhere of which tracks and layouts are used in each career series. I was OK with the Clio Cup as I knew a couple of the UK tracks, but before I move onto a different series I would like to practise at some of the tracks/layouts used in that series. I know there is free practise but just coulod do with more time on some tracks.
i know this isn't much help, but I plan to go through the list alphabetically. started last night, only got as far as Imola GP haha. had too much fun on that one track. it's going to take some time...

Is there any talk of these guys giving us the combined Nurburgring layout? I would assume if there was it would be in the OP to this thread,

I was actually extremely surprised it wasn't included when i fired up the game for the first time. First track i looked for.

Must have the n24 layout! Make it happen Dave. :sly:

Back