Project IGNITION - Racing Simulator

• Thread starter ferrari gt
  • 160 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, going to download and give this a try. Also hope to compete in that competition.

I tested the PC version and I think the most important thing ATM would be a working menu with a good UI.

Also, is the game playable with a controller or only WASD?

Scince we're living in a different time zone, we can't immediately answer your questions

Write us an e-mail here (project.ignition.racing@gmail.com) if you have any questions and sure we will answer them!

An R8 LMS and Liberty Walk Aventador!?!?

:drool:
Yes!

Wait really? Please tell me that you are serious... I been waiting for a great racing game for the ps vita.

Yes, It's real, and we will do our best to optimize it so it runs 60 FPS on the vita with sweet visuals at the same time.

Interesting, going to download and give this a try. Also hope to compete in that competition.

The competitions will be on YouTube and Facebook and also be ready for some livestreams with dev's talking about the game and answering your questions!

I tested the PC version and I think the most important thing ATM would be a working menu with a good UI.

Also, is the game playable with a controller or only WASD?
The next demo will have more menus and better UI, as well as Dualshock3\4 and xbox 360 controller support with pressure sensetivity, which gives you better control over the car.
We did a lot of improvements since the last demo and very soon it will be available for download, just a little bit of patience :)

5ehkk5.png

Team IGNITION

The competitions will be on YouTube and Facebook and also be ready for some livestreams with dev's talking about the game and answering your questions!

Oh good, I have a youtube account so I'm ready :) 👍

The next demo will have more menus and better UI, as well as Dualshock3\4 and xbox 360 controller support with pressure sensetivity, which gives you better control over the car.

this_pleases_me.gif

Scince we're living in a different time zone, we can't immediately answer your questions

Write us an e-mail here (project.ignition.racing@gmail.com) if you have any questions and sure we will answer them!

Yes!

Yes, It's real, and we will do our best to optimize it so it runs 60 FPS on the vita with sweet visuals at the same time.

We did a lot of improvements since the last demo and very soon it will be available for download, just a little bit of patience :)

5ehkk5.png

Team IGNITION

Wow thanks for answering. This game is looking really good. It's going to be nice to finally have a great racing game on the vita. I always wanted to see gran turismo come to vita but they said they couldn't do it. Glad you guys are bringing this game to the vita.:)

Well... you can get GTPSP on the Vita now... but it's nothing different than playing on the PSP.

Well... you can get GTPSP on the Vita now... but it's nothing different than playing on the PSP.

Yea I know I actually got it downloaded on my vita and play it a lot. I'm talking about a racing game that's actually on the vita. I'm just curious about when will it release and that's my last question. Like end of this year or next year?Anyway I wish the best of luck to these guys.👍

Miss some iconic classics?

24mdyde.png

x5qr89.png

33dui9y.png

29prj81.png
It seems to be an incredible amount of work you are putting into this. I really appreciate that.

I love that many screenshots look like they would be straight out of GT4.

Are you taking requests for specific cars?

It seems to be an incredible amount of work you are putting into this. I really appreciate that.

I love that many screenshots look like they would be straight out of GT4.

Are you taking requests for specific cars?

Thank you!
Yes,we're working very hard on the game, for example,I spend 10-12 hours a day on development almost every day.
Yes,It takes a lot of time and power,but I really enjoy it. We're really pushing It to make a dream come true.

Well,the game is inspired by GT feel, so we're following it in many ways.

If you have a specific request,drop us an e-mail here : project.ignition.racing@gmail.com

We're putting most exotic and rare cars in the game,like brand-new McLaren P1 and Ferrari Laferrari< as well as legendary and fan-favorite cars like GT-R's , and we're working hard on exclusive cars like Lamborghini Countach LP400 Rally Edition.

2j0cw48.png

zwe2z6.png

Team IGNITION

Can you give us like a window of like when this game might release? Like the end of this year or next year? Or you guys have no clue yet? Just curious.:)

Can you give us like a window of like when this game might release? Like the end of this year or next year? Or you guys have no clue yet? Just curious.:)

No,we can't do that.
We are on development stage, and since we're running on almost no budget, we can't say the FULL game release date.

But don't worry, there will be new demos (for example,next one is coming at the next week) and the ability to become a beta-tester for everyone.(which means a lot of demos and close work with our team)

I feel like we should record a Q&A video,where we will answer your questions and tell more about the game,how about that? ;)
Send your questions here: project.ignition.racing@gmail.com

But the one thing I can say : If we will reach our target budget soon,we will be able to put the android version in Google Play before the 2016.

2r7a3v5.png

Team IGNITION

No,we can't do that.
We are on development stage, and since we're running on almost no budget, we can't say the FULL game release date.

But don't worry, there will be new demos (for example,next one is coming at the next week) and the ability to become a beta-tester for everyone.(which means a lot of demos and close work with our team)

I feel like we should record a Q&A video,where we will answer your questions and tell more about the game,how about that? ;)
Send your questions here: project.ignition.racing@gmail.com

But the one thing I can say : If we will reach our target budget soon,we will be able to put the android version in Google Play before the 2016.

2r7a3v5.png

Team IGNITION

Thanks for answering. Sounds like it's going to be a while then. And I'm just curious about the Ps vita version of this game.

Today we finished the exhaust system and now,some cars can have beautiful flames from exhausts!
10z7ati.png

Also,a big step forward for the mobile version of the game.
We were working hard to optimize it and now it runs 60FPS on an old,budget android device.
This means that more people will be able to play the game and enjoy the smooth graphics on their devices.

The game was tested today on a Samsung Galaxy S3 MINI (2012) (Android 4.1, Mali400, 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9)
2dvu4bq.png

One more thing - more powerful,but still very convinient devices(such as Nexus 5 and higher ) will be able to handle more visual FX and the game will look just like the PC version on theese devices!

2np1mh.png

Team IGNITION

@ferrari gt

For the Android version, will there be a control set for total touch controls? I literally cannot race with tilt steering in Wii or mobile games, as I'm used to either game pads or race wheel+pedal combos on PC and home consoles. I've been looking for a Real Racing 3 replacement for a while now...

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
333inet.png

We're in a little trouble 3 days in a row - no Internet! :(
Something has damaged our local servers during the storm,we hope that it will be fixed tommorow, because we couldn't make our demo look like how we want it to look without the Internet.

However,we love you,guys,so here's the new demo,which was sooo hard to upload here! :D

Here's the massive progress we've made:

-New tire system
-New gearbox system
-New skidmarks system
-New sound system
-New cockpit view option
-Fire from exhaust
-3 new tracks(WIP)
-10 new cars(WIP)
-Better collision models
-Full support for Xbox 360/PS3 Controllers (For PS3 controllers,DS3 Tool is required)
-New reflection system
-Lots of bugfixes
-3D Sound filters
-New shaders
-A LOT of time was spend on optimization of the game!

Go check out new brutal sounds,cockpit view and more!
The car feels and controls so much better than ever before,we can't wait to know how it feels to you!

In the next demo there will be:

-Car selection!
-GUI Menus!
-More tracks to explore!
-Hidden secrets!
-Livery editor!

Please,keep in mind that everything you see in the demo is a pre-alpha footage
The project really needs your help!
Greetings from our small team "IGNITION" !

Average system requirements for High edition of the demo:
www.mediafire.com/download/lld6lzbyt5bdiny/IGNITION_COCKPIT.rar
Intel core I3 (2.9GHz) or similiar
Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or similiar
2GB RAM

Average system requirements for Low edition of the demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ttw8d4c06n8xzcm/IGNITION_COCKPIT_LOW.rar
AMD E-450 APU (1.6GHz) or similiar (Actually,some tests show us that 1GHz is enough)
AMD Radeon HD 6320 or similiar
2GB RAM

We hope you will enjoy our new physics,improvements and features

Team IGNITION

Hello everyone!
333inet.png

We're in a little trouble 3 days in a row - no Internet! :(
Something has damaged our local servers during the storm,we hope that it will be fixed tommorow, because we couldn't make our demo look like how we want it to look without the Internet.

However,we love you,guys,so here's the new demo,which was sooo hard to upload here! :D

Here's the massive progress we've made:

-New tire system
-New gearbox system
-New skidmarks system
-New sound system
-New cockpit view option
-Fire from exhaust
-3 new tracks(WIP)
-10 new cars(WIP)
-Better collision models
-Full support for Xbox 360/PS3 Controllers (For PS3 controllers,DS3 Tool is required)
-New reflection system
-Lots of bugfixes
-3D Sound filters
-New shaders
-A LOT of time was spend on optimization of the game!

Go check out new brutal sounds,cockpit view and more!
The car feels and controls so much better than ever before,we can't wait to know how it feels to you!

In the next demo there will be:

-Car selection!
-GUI Menus!
-More tracks to explore!
-Hidden secrets!
-Livery editor!

Please,keep in mind that everything you see in the demo is a pre-alpha footage
The project really needs your help!
Greetings from our small team "IGNITION" !

Average system requirements for High edition of the demo:
www.mediafire.com/download/lld6lzbyt5bdiny/IGNITION_COCKPIT.rar
Intel core I3 (2.9GHz) or similiar
Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or similiar
2GB RAM

Average system requirements for Low edition of the demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ttw8d4c06n8xzcm/IGNITION_COCKPIT_LOW.rar
AMD E-450 APU (1.6GHz) or similiar (Actually,some tests show us that 1GHz is enough)
AMD Radeon HD 6320 or similiar
2GB RAM

We hope you will enjoy our new physics,improvements and features

Team IGNITION
I can't wait to play your finished game! I'm just excited! :D

@ferrari gt I have sent you a PM.

Physics an performance both seem to be good in this one.

My major concern for now is the steering sensivity - it's way too high. It is really hard to comtrol the car and enjoy the physics.

Lookin' forward to the next build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back