N Nismomaniac Messages 1 Nov 10, 2008 #1 Is there some way to find out what songs are what? (I mean the songs that play while you're racing) Is there some way to access them from the game? I've found the list of tunes, but I still don't know which ones I like
Is there some way to find out what songs are what? (I mean the songs that play while you're racing) Is there some way to access them from the game? I've found the list of tunes, but I still don't know which ones I like
d3br34k5 Premium Messages 445 Canada Messages GTP_d3br34k5 Nov 10, 2008 #2 I'm a big fan of the low impact menu tunes, but in my opinion the in-race music is awful; set to 0.
L_Hamilton 【クスコDUNLOPス Premium Messages 2,903 Kyoto Messages GTP_L_Hamilton Nov 10, 2008 #3 Post here man. No need for a whole new thread dealing with music in the same game. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112029
Post here man. No need for a whole new thread dealing with music in the same game. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112029