Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,693 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post a screenie (or 10) of Le Sarthe pleeeease! Or has anyone seen any anywhere else (apart from the promo video bit which may or may not be it).
 
dcarena
Does anyone know if you can use USB pen drives to copy pics to your PC from PhotoMode? I ask because on the GT4 page on Sony Japans site, they are selling Photo Mode 128mb pen drives, and I am presume you are able to copy pics over to your computer?

Thanks

Yesyesyes u can
 
Event Horizon
But that could all change, you know. ;)
Yes , I agree. I can take a look at Prologue if I haven't missed the reverse lights ;)
 
1104253149337o.jpg

1104252287795o.jpg

woot, that wing is sexy on that rx
1104252139894o.jpg

that's my car alright :sly:
1104249364594o.jpg

interesting, one pipe backfires. Guess it's all in how you push the car
1104245663278o.jpg

we need to get some gamplay pics of gt4 in 1080i damnit
1104238857072o.jpg

:indiff:
are they serious? That thing can backfire, I wouldnt have expected that to backfire even with tuning but I guess I'm wrong. I just better not see the diamler carriage backfire :sick:
 
1104236557291o.jpg

that's some really good advertising, had to 👍
 
tha_con
no it doesn't, I was wrong and can prove you wrong ten thousand times over.

DVD's don't even support true HD signal.

As I later learned today, it is simply upscaled 480i, bumped to 1080i, but not true 1080i...my DVD player does this...I don't like it.

Hey, we'll take what we can get when it comes to 480p and 1080i on the PS2. For those of you familiar with the website HDTV Arcade (down right now) the list of progressive scan PS2 games is short. If you have a HDTV, you should at least try all three to see which looks best. Like others have said, until the PS3 comes out there isn't much hope for multiple resolution games in their true HD resolutions 480p, 720p, 1080i, or the next big resolution, maybe 1080p. For those of you with a HDTV, you owe it to yourself to grab the $20 PS2 component cable from Sony and try out games that support 480p (a handful of the mainstream big games).

I would think that most people with an HDTV setup aren't using their PS2 as a DVD player. You can buy a DVD player that does true 480p for under $100 now.
 
Sweet pics Cobra 👍

1 pipe backfire = awesome
 
I'd like to express my thanks towards Maskedrider and 1twoJay yet again. Now we have access to the pictures of the cars we can focus on other information, and let those guys actually play the game :D.
 
all cars can "misfire" install a response system :) . But i whould look silly if a stock yaris "makin flames"
 
Backfire looks always the same. On some cars it looks wrong.
 
Yep. The more theese guys play, the more info wi'll get on new courses, cars, events etc. :) 👍
 
cobragt
1104238857072o.jpg

:indiff:
are they serious? That thing can backfire, I wouldnt have expected that to backfire even with tuning but I guess I'm wrong. I just better not see the diamler carriage backfire :sick:

U'd be surprised ho much Echo's get modified in asia. They using for sunday track day racing.
Superchargers and turbos can be fitted into the echo, or vitz, or yaris wutever u wanna call it

Also note that all the cars are fitted with Rays engineering rims well most of them :) sony people got taste rays engineering rocks
 
Can someone post a pic of the DeLorean racing in game?

Pweese...
 
WhiteSW20
U'd be surprised ho much Echo's get modified in asia. They using for sunday track day racing.
Superchargers and turbos can be fitted into the echo, or vitz, or yaris wutever u wanna call it

Also note that all the cars are fitted with Rays engineering rims well most of them :) sony people got taste rays engineering rocks
Please edit your post. There are some people with 56ghey around and they won't appreciate you quoting so many giant pictures.
 
So ****ing awesome with wings and backfire!!!!!! :O
 
amazing pics 👍 .....did u see the detail on the daimler patent wagon...you could see the chains gears and everything! :crazy:
 
KY better get off his ass now and start telling us when the other versions will be released
on one had it's nice to see all this ****... on another I have alll the equipment set for this game but I don't even have it!!!! all because of the delay.. :(
 
Event Horizon
Please edit your post. There are some people with 56ghey around and they won't appreciate you quoting so many giant pictures.

I think most recent internet browsers do not load the same pictures more than once anyway!
 
Check this out :)

Grand Canyon Photomode
 

Attachments

  • newpmgrandcanyon9mo.jpg
    newpmgrandcanyon9mo.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 313
Norman Vauxhall
OOOOH MAN!!!!! ...
Beautiful landscape!!!!!
I have to change my underpants!!

Hehe...don't change it now, because probably other few pics like this will be arrive today :P
 
SHIRAKAWA Akira
I think most recent internet browsers do not load the same pictures more than once anyway!

Would you please tell that to my version of Internet Explorer? MSIE version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158, by the way. Indeed, if the photos are on the same page twice, it loads them separately. Not that it should be too much to ask for people to quit wasting GTP's bandwidth and quintupling the thread's size by quoting photos.

Seriously, where are the moderators? A thread like this needs to be handled better.
 
The loading thing isn't the point here for many, it's the horizontal size of the page, even on large resolutions...
 
I noticed a very minor detail in maskrider's gallery,
To people who keep up with real world car news, the Yellow 350Z on maskrider's gallery was called the 50th aniversary edition? but in the game it's a GT 4 limited edition? hmmm if the real car gets released in the states or canada maybe we can get a free game haha
 
illegal
Drifter K, what could be so special about drifting in GT4?


I want to see how great gt4 really is and the car physics. Also drifting is cool(in my opinion).
 
The translations from Lik-Sang do not indicate a Free Run Mode.

So, to the lucky ones playing already:

Is Free Run (under arcade mode) in?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back