Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,689 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine plays fine on media player.
 
Downloading it, thanks!
 
The video was sick and worked fine for me. Thanks for sharing. 👍
 
Dew
WMP10 bombs out past there too - did you direct download? dodgy stream!
I d/l'd it through BT and GTPlanet, and I get the same error at the same spot. In WinAMP and WMP10.
 
Yep, mine dies too...
 
You must use Xvid codec, don't let your DivX plays generic MPEG-4.

You can get the codec from http://www.koepi.org/

The current one is 1.0.3 from what I've just read.
 
What is the differense between Used Car 90'sA and Used Car 90'sB?
And what cars could you find in the Used Oldtimer?
 
MPC would not play the film right(it crashed after 2:32 minutes)but the realoneplayer did the job!looked great!
Want it NOW!!!!!
 
video is a bit glitchy on my machine for some reason


but still awesome.

goosebumps hellya, chills down my spine but i'm sure just like the previous GTs I'll be even more blown away when I play it on my TV
 
That video is :drool: :drool: Holy mother of nature, god him self will cry! :drool:
 
DL now at 120kb/s ... fine for me :)


EDIT: Great work!! Many thanx! What a vid.... absolutely awesome!
 
I got the video to play through using VideoLAN...
 
OMG, I just saw the le mans track for sure :eek: some freaking unlock the track damnit!
 
The vid works on quicktime but not on WMP, how do I get it to work on that?

is it really glitchy for anyone else?
 
304 colour pages + 96min DVD:

attachment.php
.
 

Attachments

  • c6_1_b.jpg
    c6_1_b.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 672
I prefered GT3's intro, but GT4's is graphically superior with better cars so.......yeh.
 
Nope, same error with the XviD 1.0.3 codec
 
has anyone been able to get GT4 Original Import to work?
 
I thought I downloaded the correct DiVX, but all I get is sound. :(
 
eddieturner2002
I prefered GT3's intro, but GT4's is graphically superior with better cars so.......yeh.

GT1 had the best Intro
 
I'm downloading it now but at 60kb/s only. Normal dowload speed is usually 160kb/s.

DivX, the two times I had it, ruins the playback of WMV clips on my WMP. WHy, I don't know. But, I hope I can watch it with Bit Torrent.
 
I got it working. I just skip until 1:42. Do the cars really sound like that in the game?! :drool:*orgasm*:drool:
 
Is this GT4 bible in bundle with the JDM japanese edition of GT4 (which costs more than the asian japanese version) or is it sold separately?
 
Someone with the game, please tell me the pre race footage in the intro was ingame replay because I and many others haven't seen ingame footage yet.
 
Event Horizon
I got it working. I just skip until 1:42. Do the cars really sound like that in the game?! :drool:*orgasm*:drool:
doubt it, damn CG :indiff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back