Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,693 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
the spoilers makes em look way cool :D, gonna look cooler drifting :D
 
Is the Nissan Silvia/200SX S14 Kouki in? It has been in all the past GT's but it's not mentioned anywhere on the GT website nor have I seen a screenshot of it.
 
anyone find any new videos yet? I really need to see a replay of the SRT-4 @ Grand Valley East..... :bowdown: :bowdown:
 
Nice, came up at 750kb/s, video looking mighty fine !!! Thanks mate :D
 
I'm already downloading and seeding that torrent ;)
 
55% done! :D Damn, this is one fast torrent!
 
It's slowed down quite a lot in the last minute or so, though... I was at 600kb/s, now I'm at 190...
 
I'm currently seeding the file at 125KB/s so other people will profit from it :D
 
question, was some of the footage in the intro ingame? Some looked ingame not cg.
 
I'm downloading at 29 kb/s at bittorrent.. :(
 
any chance of getting a picture of the 4th and 5th generation Honda Preludes? They are not on maskrider's site
 
cobragt
question, was some of the footage in the intro ingame? Some looked ingame not cg.

yes and it shows alot of cars backfireing ;)
 
Hmm, there's an Audi R8 with yellow trim (instead of red) at the end of the vid, which represents Joest's 2nd car, usually. Two R8s?
 
That clip gave me goosebumps!!! Really THE best intro movie I've ever seen :).
 
PunkRock
Hmm, there's an Audi R8 with yellow trim (instead of red) at the end of the vid, which represents Joest's 2nd car, usually. Two R8s?

Probably just different paint schemes for cars you win.
 
DRIFT GOD
yes and it shows alot of cars backfireing ;)
O please! lol I'm asking this because I haven't even seen the full game in motion, I want to so bad. I wouldn't be asking questions like that :grumpy:
 
It was a great video up until 1:40, when it threw an error and quit playing. 👎 :guilty:
 
Hmmm.... I got an illegal opertaion in winamp when the video got to the pit part with the "1st Gear" sign. I'm d/ling it again from GTplanet.

I was able to watch it one time through, though. It was pretty impressive.
 
Event Horizon
Hmmm.... I got an illegal opertaion in winamp when the video got to the pit part with the "1st Gear" sign. I'm d/ling it again from GTplanet.

I was able to watch it one time through, though. It was pretty impressive.

WMP10 bombs out past there too - did you direct download? dodgy stream!
 
Event Horizon
Hmmm.... I got an illegal opertaion in winamp when the video got to the pit part with the "1st Gear" sign. I'm d/ling it again from GTplanet.

I was able to watch it one time through, though. It was pretty impressive.
Hehehe sounds like some very advanced self-destruct mechanism :D. KY has really thought of everything :).
 
attachment.php
.
 
GT3man2001
It was a great video up until 1:40, when it threw an error and quit playing. 👎 :guilty:
Ditto! (above post)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back