[PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @ZolderOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 934 comments

What is your preference regarding Cars?

• Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
me and taco should be there for the race, he should be faster than me seen as he was actually doing laps round silverstone yesterday in real life

andp132/AndroR35/Ruf RGT-8 GT3/i am a clean racer,driving on gt5 and gt6, euroGT500 series.I will be extra carful becos im not wery experienced in this game.

andp132/AndroR35/Ruf RGT-8 GT3/i am a clean racer,driving on gt5 and gt6, euroGT500 series.I will be extra carful becos im not wery experienced in this game.
welcome in. Befriend me as soon as possible.

Room opens 90 mins before race. All is scheduled in automatic fashion so being late means missing qualy or race 1.

Careful about first lap, tires and brakes are colder that you might expect.

I'm pretty sure there's going to be lots of backmarkers in the 2.02-2.03s while the usual couple of guys will run in 59s or 58s :D

atm am 2:05, but i should improve a little today, i just cant get the audi to be fast for me, i need to work on setup but its finding the time and not understanding it properly

would be a good idea if some of the fast guys could give pointers on setup, nothing major but maybe give some of the slow guys an idea of downforce levels etc for each track or if suspension should be hard or soft for a given track, not asking for full setups but just a general point in the right direction

01. Azidahaka
02. Riggy
03. Skaankypuppy
04. David Talle
05. Svenvangent
06. ErnstJ
07. Ozwheels
08. Priesty_lfc
09. TDZdavid .
10. Andp123
11. Markhannu

01. Azidahaka
02. Riggy
03. Skaankypuppy
04. David Talle
05. Svenvangent
06. ErnstJ
07. Ozwheels
08. Priesty_lfc
09. TDZdavid .
10. Andp123
11. Markhannu
12. TinyTACOnidge

01. Azidahaka
02. Riggy
03. Skaankypuppy
04. David Talle
05. Svenvangent
06. ErnstJ
07. Ozwheels
08. Priesty_lfc
09. TDZdavid .
10. Andp123
11. Markhannu
12. TinyTACOnidge
13. Night4001

atm am 2:05, but i should improve a little today, i just cant get the audi to be fast for me, i need to work on setup but its finding the time and not understanding it properly

would be a good idea if some of the fast guys could give pointers on setup, nothing major but maybe give some of the slow guys an idea of downforce levels etc for each track or if suspension should be hard or soft for a given track, not asking for full setups but just a general point in the right direction
If i had a proper setup i might have had a victory this season lol

So don't think about it and try to work something out... i usually waste 3-4 hours setupping to get a couple seconds faster than stock and be demolished in race by better tuners :P

Someday SMS will give us a stock tune options and we'll be able to concentrate on driving and mastering the tracks only. SOON (maybe) tm. :D

If i had a proper setup i might have had a victory this season lol

So don't think about it and try to work something out... i usually waste 3-4 hours setupping to get a couple seconds faster than stock and be demolished in race by better tuners :P

Someday SMS will give us a stock tune options and we'll be able to concentrate on driving and mastering the tracks only. SOON (maybe) tm. :D

am still plodding on just dont have 3-4 hours to mess with setup, i find i only make it worse anyway, then i get frustrated and cant be arsed to play, ive tried setups ive found online but the people only ever set up a car for 1 flying lap no race tunes so tires are screwed after a lap

I haven't turned a wheel in anger at Silverstone yet, been too busy. Time to do all my setup and practice now. See if I can get anywhere near the 2 minute mark.

Just done a 2:05 with a very sketchy feeling default setup. Time to start dialing it in now :3

what car?
I'm in the McLaren.

I'm really struggling with understeer. Losing so much time through corners like Becketts. Down to a 2:03 (heavy cloud weather) Not sure how I can gain anymore time without gettingrif of this understeer.

Last edited:
dont think am gonna get much if any practice in beforehand so i expect i will be running 2:04 2:05 in race

whats the score with the bentleys? are they allowed in the championship?

I'm readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cool:
Are you-whooooooooooooooooooooooo to ?
Silverstone for bananas .:gtpflag:

Had also some probs , first race 13 lap tyres started to turn for no reason bang bang against the wall but could stay at 3 place to end the race .
Second race lap12 (3 place) , again tyres start to turn for no reason and throw me out of the game could come back and car was standing in the middle of the road .
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate this game to :confused::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back