[PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @ZolderOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 934 comments

What is your preference regarding Cars?

• Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Karsten my friend I'm also gonna stop with this serie and online racing for as long those issues are in the game .
Let me thank you for your kindness and hosting I really appreciate that , perhaps one day if we can race online without all those issues all be back again .
Thank you karsten 👍👍👍

Last edited:
Again good race with battle through out the field, too bad at some points some drivers were isolated but well that's the game.
I won't be able to attend the final round either because I'll be on holiday next week. :indiff:

It's been an awesome series, without it I'd probably have put the game in my basement until a holy patch messiah comes out (if any) :D
So thanks to @azidahaka and to all racers who took part ! :cheers:

Last edited:
Continued my run of really crappy race 2's. Got stuck behind someone (forget who, Arn something or other.) got frustrated and binned it at Stowe :/

sorry to let you down Karsten but am going to pull out of this championship

i enjoyed racing with you guys

What is the main reason mate?

Had also some probs , first race 13 lap tyres started to turn for no reason bang bang against the wall but could stay at 3 place to end the race .
Second race lap12 (3 place) , again tyres start to turn for no reason and throw me out of the game could come back and car was standing in the middle of the road .
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate this game to :confused::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I feel you. Game was all strange in race 2 from lap 11 to 13... Car started being impossible to control, wheel all light... a nightmare all of a sudden... Then after lap 13 is more or less fixed itself and i could drive more or less "normally" albeit UBER slow... This game keep you always wondering what will happen >_>

Karsten my friend I'm also gonna stop with the serie and online for as long those issues are in the game .
Let me thank you for your kindness and hosting I really appreciate that , perhaps one day if we can race online without all those issues al be back again .
One more time thank you karsten 👍👍👍

I guess this might mean a goodbye forever lol... Very saddening, but it seems this game's gonna be the solo-drivers offline heaven if they do not fix it for good soon :(

Again good race with battle through out the field, too bad at some points some drivers were isolated but well that's the game.
I won't be able to attend the final round either because I'll be on holiday next week. :indiff:

It's been an awesome series, without it I'd probably have put the game in my basement until a holy patch messiah comes out (if any) :D
So thanks to @azidahaka and to all racers who took part ! :cheers:

Holy patch Messiah oh my lol :D

I guess not many of you would be interested in some more action on september unless they fix the game to at least a GT6-Broken level? :D

I must be the only person who's honestly not had any issues online at all, haha. F1 2015 on the other hand...

And I bumped you there, couldn't have a fight without bumping you :D
Yeah, haha. Wasn't a great deal you could do to avoid it though given how close we all were at that point.

Race 1 video is rendering now, should be up within an hour and a half.

Oh i worked out points:

k8pXp2L.png

Am just not fast enough as proven by being almost 2 seconds a lap slower than the next slowest person, its a great championship and I've enjoyed taking part

I just don't have the time to spend practicing and sorting setup enough to close the gap

I need more of an semi amateur or more likely amateur championship

I believe there's plans for multiple splits next season so the gap between the fastest and slowest is smaller.

I believe there's plans for multiple splits next season so the gap between the fastest and slowest is smaller.
That would be good but as it stands this championship has not got enough players to fill the grid each week as it is

If there was more people of a similar level to me it would be more fun but that would involve more theirs and would proberbly be more hassle than its worth to setup and manage

I would race with you guys again but I think it would have to be in a second teir

I've noticed during the race too, but the cars other than yours rolling on the kerbs lift up in the air way too much, it's kind of awkward. :boggled:

I should hopefully be back for the final round, work has been getting so late for the last few weeks,

Not really to sure how I feel,

Was clearly the slowest yesterday but kept out of trouble and finished well in the 1st race, 2nd race got given 2 stupid time pens so decided to blow my engine in anger as I had enough.

Had issues with my wheel initially in FP but seemed OK for the race but still unimpressed with the game as a whole but miss online racing.

I'll be there for the next race but will try and get some practice in so I'm closer to the pack.

If they can fix all the issue's regards online racing than I'm in for September.
But I don't think this will be the case .

Am just not fast enough as proven by being almost 2 seconds a lap slower than the next slowest person, its a great championship and I've enjoyed taking part

I just don't have the time to spend practicing and sorting setup enough to close the gap

I need more of an semi amateur or more likely amateur championship

A "decent" setup means like 4 seconds so do not be sad. close a bit your brake and engine ports, check if you can shorten then gearing. Then add a lot to lsd decel. if car do not want to steer remove a fair bit of rear aero.

These things can more or less mean a couple of seconds.

Yeah that is the hope lol

That would be good but as it stands this championship has not got enough players to fill the grid each week as it is

Sadly true, seems people are starting to jump from the sinking ship...

I should hopefully be back for the final round, work has been getting so late for the last few weeks,

I hope so we want to see your test Bentley on track lol

Not really to sure how I feel,

Was clearly the slowest yesterday but kept out of trouble and finished well in the 1st race, 2nd race got given 2 stupid time pens so decided to blow my engine in anger as I had enough.

Had issues with my wheel initially in FP but seemed OK for the race but still unimpressed with the game as a whole but miss online racing.

I'll be there for the next race but will try and get some practice in so I'm closer to the pack.

Your race 1 was brillint mate!

If they can fix all the issue's regards online racing than I'm in for September.
But I don't think this will be the case .

Oh well we all hope so!

A "decent" setup means like 4 seconds so do not be sad. close a bit your brake and engine ports, check if you can shorten then gearing. Then add a lot to lsd decel. if car do not want to steer remove a fair bit of rear aero.

Yeah that is the hope lol

Sadly true, seems people are starting to jump from the sinking ship...

I hope so we want to see your test Bentley on track lol

Your race 1 was brillint mate!

Oh well we all hope so!

Brilliant no, consistent yes!

Such a hard track to get right as you lose so much time if you run wide/brake to much on the fast sweeping corners.

I did enjoy R1 but I really need to figure out how to make adjustments as a lot of time to be gained, maybe not 4s but some time!

We were pretty close on GT6 but your practice seems to have paid off, roughly 2-3s faster than me last night.

Also where is @Stephen Vann?

Such a hard track to get right as you lose so much time if you run wide/brake to much on the fast sweeping corners.

I did enjoy R1 but I really need to figure out how to make adjustments as a lot of time to be gained, maybe not 4s but some time!

We were pretty close on GT6 but your practice seems to have paid off, roughly 2-3s faster than me last night.

He is here priestsy,
I just can't tear away from gt6 , we are in the middle of a great series, and I must admit that PCs was going to be the solution to so many gt6 bugs, but when I found it had as many, well I sort of thought that I will stay with gt6 until I need a change, and also the menu and game rooms just don't seem so user friendly to me, but mostly my wheel didn't work properly, but we will see in the future.

I find driving in pcars so much more Natural and easy that i got a bit faster also having a game were tuning works as supposed to is great

He is here priestsy,
I just can't tear away from gt6 , we are in the middle of a great series, and I must admit that PCs was going to be the solution to so many gt6 bugs, but when I found it had as many, well I sort of thought that I will stay with gt6 until I need a change, and also the menu and game rooms just don't seem so user friendly to me, but mostly my wheel didn't work properly, but we will see in the future.

We all have great hope for upcoming patches and the game life... Make sure to keep up and try again each patch release.

I usually run 15℅ brake ducts 30℅ radiator and short gearing

I will try out the LSD and aero but have tried something similar, I think it needs major work to get me competetive
I know the Audi can be fast as proven by the 2 guys always setting rediculas times in it

I think that not having a wheel is hampering me too as it seems with a pad its not possible to turn as hard, it seems like the steering lock is less on the pad, I may be wrong on this

I was majorly frustrated yesterday, was the anaversery of my dads death and I wasn't in a good frame of mind at all

Taco didn't come online to help setup until 20 mins before qualy so setup was none existing baring the usual few things we change

Also was grating on me that am not in a McLaren, not taking anything away from the guys in the McLarens or implying that they couldn't do those times in the Audi or ruf etc

But for me the McLaren is the only car on the grid that I can drive fast

At Silverstone me and tinyTACOnidge shared an endurance race if memory serves me right I think we we where doing 2:03's and I think we ran into the 2:02's compared with high 2:05's in the Audi
I even managed a 2:03.8 with my 1 and only lap in a Bentley but the car is a handful to control

Am not bitching or asking to have the mclarens , am just explaining what is frustrating me

None of this is anyone's fault and I hope it does not come across as sour grapes

I usually run 15℅ brake ducts 30℅ radiator and short gearing

I will try out the LSD and aero but have tried something similar, I think it needs major work to get me competetive
I know the Audi can be fast as proven by the 2 guys always setting rediculas times in it

I think that not having a wheel is hampering me too as it seems with a pad its not possible to turn as hard, it seems like the steering lock is less on the pad, I may be wrong on this

I was majorly frustrated yesterday, was the anaversery of my dads death and I wasn't in a good frame of mind at all

Taco didn't come online to help setup until 20 mins before qualy so setup was none existing baring the usual few things we change

Also was grating on me that am not in a McLaren, not taking anything away from the guys in the McLarens or implying that they couldn't do those times in the Audi or ruf etc

But for me the McLaren is the only car on the grid that I can drive fast

At Silverstone me and tinyTACOnidge shared an endurance race if memory serves me right I think we we where doing 2:03's and I think we ran into the 2:02's compared with high 2:05's in the Audi
I even managed a 2:03.8 with my 1 and only lap in a Bentley but the car is a handful to control

Am not bitching or asking to have the mclarens , am just explaining what is frustrating me

None of this is anyone's fault and I hope it does not come across as sour grapes
Give it a try in last round. I think no other drivers will complain if you do at last race of the season, and tdz if racing will go testing with bentley...

You guys don't have engine issues with 30% engine radiator ?
My engine already reaches 100°C+ at 50%, don't have blow ups in longer races ?
(had really bad experiences with the heat generator called RWD P30 that's why I'm too careful now :P)

Likes, favs, subs etc would all be appreciated :D

Nice battles, too bad the sticky cars bug ruined some...

(had really bad experiences with the heat generator called RWD P30 that's why I'm too careful now :P)

Yes it can blow up or you can lose power due to the lack of oxigen.

I haven't noticed any problems with engine with the radiator at 30 but then am on the bonnet view so I can't see engine temps

Done a few 90 min races without engine damage, only after having abit of a collision that may damage aero that possibly affects cooling has my engine blown

I found when I ran a closed radiator I lost power once it got hot. Not much, but enough to lose a few 10'ths off a lap at least.

I was running 52% on my brakes for silverstone and my temps were running in the 1000-1100 deg F range. Mark, you may be overheating your brakes, which would certainly lose time each lap.

I found when I ran a closed radiator I lost power once it got hot. Not much, but enough to lose a few 10'ths off a lap at least.

I was running 52% on my brakes for silverstone and my temps were running in the 1000-1100 deg F range. Mark, you may be overheating your brakes, which would certainly lose time each lap.

That is a good point, I haven't been checking the telemetry hud its something I should be doing

I have not noticed brake fade but it may just be am used to having brake fade

I will certainly test this out

What is the optimum brake temp around 1000 f?

I usually set 25-50% for brakes ducts which keeps them around 300/400°C idle up to 650/700°C under heavy braking (1200°F+).
I found that they were really cooling quick at Silverstone yesterday, the temps fell down over the course of race 2.

I usually set 25-50% for brakes ducts which keeps them around 300/400°C idle up to 650/700°C under heavy braking (1200°F+).
I found that they were really cooling quick at Silverstone yesterday, the temps fell down over the course of race 2.

With Silverstone being a high speed track you get a lot of air in the ducts to cool down same as Monza and spa

Back