[PS4] European GT3 Championship *spots available!*Taking Reserves!Thursday 23rd Race6 @ZolderOpen 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 934 comments

What is your preference regarding Cars?

• Keep the 4 cars we have, 4 max of each but switch out SLS for RUF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the 4 cars we have no Max limit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted, tbh tho I'm easy.

I went all cars with 4 limit as I'd like to see a mixed grid.

For all of them to be in the GT3 series is like to think they were fairly matched IRL but online races I've been involved in do seem to be MP12 heavy.

EDIT

Any plans for a rest race/practice soon?

Last edited:
Voted, tbh tho I'm easy.

For all of them to be in the GT3 series is like to think they were fairly matched IRL but online races I've been involved in do seem to be MP12 heavy

EDIT

It's very much down to preference though, I've found I can put in better times with the Ruf, Z4 and Audi then I can with the mclaren. It's one of the cars that for some reason I don't get on well with.

The Ginetta is bloody useless though!

Voted, tbh tho I'm easy.

For all of them to be in the GT3 series is like to think they were fairly matched IRL but online races I've been involved in do seem to be MP12 heavy.

EDIT

We'll certainly have another test race next thursday. What track would you guys wish to run? Dubai? Spa? Zolder?

Seems that the "driver's choice" is going to be choose anything you want capped at 4 max.

I'll be online later on today for some Zolder test and training before and after dinner. Anyone will join?

Also i would like for all drivers to choose their definitive car choice after thursday race. We might start on the 18th for season zero of the serie if that would be ok for all drivers.

Trained a bit, no one was around. Best was 33.4 being fair. i thibk that with some very aggressive unfair cutting at first chicane i ciuld get 32s. Btw 2morrow the dlc wull contain a new gt3 car. I wonder if someone will jump on it?

Trained a bit, no one was around. Best was 33.4 being fair. i thibk that with some very aggressive unfair cutting at first chicane i ciuld get 32s. Btw 2morrow the dlc wull contain a new gt3 car. I wonder if someone will jump on it?
I will be online tonight. Tested the McLaren and RUF last week :).
Not sure about buying the car pack.

I will be online tonight. Tested the McLaren and RUF last week :).
Not sure about buying the car pack.

Tonight i'm not around, 2nd anniversary with my gf and i have to take care for her if i want to celebrate a third one lol.

I'll online tomorrow and on thursa for the test races.

Race details for Zolder

This should be the last test race, so that Season Zero would start on the 18th.
Race will start at 8:30PM BST.

This is the last test race, so please all try to be in! It's immportant to learn about eacho other driving style, getting acquainted and seeing how different cars compare on track.

The first race will instead start as stated on topic at 8:00BST

Race 1: 18 Laps No Pit stop required

Race 2: 36 Laps At least one pit required.

we might just run on dry or anyone wants some rain along the race?

Also after thursday's race i would want all users to finalize their car choices- I know we just got a DLC with a new gt3 car in, but since in the pool the winning option is opening all for a max of 4 each, it is important to give all drivers their chance to change and get time in their car. In case even with all cars available, one gets sold out it'll be given first choice to the first driver claiming it in order they did in topic.

Calling out drivers:

@ozwheels
@Stephen Vann
@priesty_lfc
@ErnstJ
@xkubunt
@Skaankypuppy
@xChris93_
@bajny
@Zakspeed_TV
@kie25
@STALLIONO

also @RodeRuner1967 and @killerramsay are you guys going to join up?

Race details for Zolder

This should be the last test race, so that Season Zero would start on the 18th.
Race will start at 8:30PM BST.

This is the last test race, so please all try to be in! It's immportant to learn about eacho other driving style, getting acquainted and seeing how different cars compare on track.

The first race will instead start as stated on topic at 8:00BST

Race 1: 18 Laps No Pit stop required

Race 2: 36 Laps At least one pit required.

we might just run on dry or anyone wants some rain along the race?

Also after thursday's race i would want all users to finalize their car choices- I know we just got a DLC with a new gt3 car in, but since in the pool the winning option is opening all for a max of 4 each, it is important to give all drivers their chance to change and get time in their car. In case even with all cars available, one gets sold out it'll be given first choice to the first driver claiming it in order they did in topic.

Calling out drivers:

@ozwheels
@Stephen Vann
@priesty_lfc
@ErnstJ
@xkubunt
@Skaankypuppy
@xChris93_
@bajny
@Zakspeed_TV
@kie25
@STALLIONO

also @RodeRuner1967 and @killerramsay are you guys going to join up?
BMW z4 pls

Yup. I thought you already signed up lol

It would be great if you are around today for training and tomorrow for the tests so we can take a look at the new car ;)

Your Series with Teammates? I'm running a Series as well. Right now, i may need another full time Driver. So i'm trying to fill that opening.

Your Series with Teammates? I'm running a Series as well. Right now, i may need another full time Driver. So i'm trying to fill that opening.

Would have loved your serie for the tiers interest me... Sadly wrong day for me... :( else i wouldn't have created this one i think.

Hi there Karsten,

:D

I'm trying to be back.....

GTP: gippone
PSN: G1pp0ne
CAR: don't know yet
experienced driver in GT5 & GT6

I've changed my PSN id (no more gprili)
:eek: OMFG it's gippone!

Welcome back did your wife soften up a bit? :D

I'll be online today after 18 by our time and after dinner from 21 on, make sure to join if you can and join up tomorrow's race too! 👍

:eek: OMFG it's gippone!

Welcome back did your wife soften up a bit? :D

I'll be online today after 18 by our time and after dinner from 21 on, make sure to join if you can and join up tomorrow's race too! 👍

Well Karsten.... NO... I'm here at my own risk... :D

I tell you immediately that I can race tomorrow but not next week because next thursday I'm going to Imola for a track day with my new car.
But I'll be back the week after for round 2. I just want to have fun and drive with clean and competitive people with this new absolutely astonishing game.

Any suggestion regarding car choice? How we will manage the tuning options in this new game?

Well Karsten.... NO... I'm here at my own risk... :D

I tell you immediately that I can race tomorrow but not next week because next thursday I'm going to Imola for a track day with my new car.
But I'll be back the week after for round 2. I just want to have fun and drive with clean and competitive people with this new absolutely astonishing game.

Any suggestion regarding car choice? How we will manage the tuning options in this new game?

You got the Toyota? ;)

Tuning is 100% free, so enjoy yourself!

Opinions on cars are pretty varied this are mine, i chose Aston decent all around (great engine noiselol), Z4s are oversold by 2 places i think, RUF is a strange beast to tame, Mclaren is great and very fast, so a solid choice. Audi has a lot of potential but lack a bit of grunt i think tuned can be a winner car. SLS feels like a boat but had lots of power. Ginetta and m3 are useless.

The new dlc gt3 is said to be very very fast... Yet to try it.

Make sure to be online we'll have some training :)

You got the Toyota? ;)

Tuning is 100% free, so enjoy yourself!

Opinions on cars are pretty varied this are mine, i chose Aston decent all around (great engine noiselol), Z4s are oversold by 2 places i think, RUF is a strange beast to tame, Mclaren is great and very fast, so a solid choice. Audi has a lot of potential but lack a bit of grunt i think tuned can be a winner car. SLS feels like a boat but had lots of power. Ginetta and m3 are useless.

The new dlc gt3 is said to be very very fast... Yet to try it.

Make sure to be online we'll have some training :)
Send me invite 2moz and i will race

Would have loved your serie for the tiers interest me... Sadly wrong day for me... :( else i wouldn't have created this one i think.

Yeah a lot of work, sometimes with 47 other Drivers. Wish i picked the right day for you. Maybe Season 2 you can join.

Yeah a lot of work, sometimes with 47 other Drivers. Wish i picked the right day for you. Maybe Season 2 you can join.
Monday and Thursdays are basically my only choiches and have a narrow timing. We'll see :)

Talking about Zolder, couldn't manage to train with anyone the whole day yesterday... All busy on single player, or other tracks :D

in any case i got a couple 32.9... Not sure i should be proud of them, but after some tuning it's a definitive improvement.

Today I'm going to join you guys. But I want to say that will be my first real experience with PC in a serious on line race. I did only a couple of quick on line races to test it with people that usually bumps you everywhere....

Anyway I just want to feel the race again with you guys... do not be surprised if you see me in last place... I even don't know the track :nervous:

Last edited:
Back