[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
Hey guys, now I know that majority of the people in this series are European, but since the next round falls on July 4th, I will be celebrating and will not be home. If you guys don't mind, I ask that we delay the last 2 rounds by 1 week so the last 2 rounds would be the 11th and the 18th. Let me know what you guys want to do. Thanks again! :cheers:

Hey guys, now I know that majority of the people in this series are European, but since the next round falls on July 4th, I will be celebrating and will not be home. If you guys don't mind, I ask that we delay the last 2 rounds by 1 week so the last 2 rounds would be the 11th and the 18th. Let me know what you guys want to do. Thanks again! :cheers:
Ok by me

There is a drop round so doesn't really matter, i'd rather drop a zero score than actual points..lol, not like you're in danger of losing the championship. :P

Introduce yourself, read the rules and see the video about race 2 and race 3 and then add me on psn.

Have you already been racing online in other series?

Hi! ok i will read it.,Im filipino asian, my passion is racing thats why im here of course I've been racing online this past 2 months on els but not regularly because im not happy on the DS4 controller so i decide to buy wheel 2 weeks ago and as i expected was was my lap time is radically improved.., any way, we know that esport is a very big potential to the future sport so I will treat this seriously from now. im sorry for my bad english ^_^

Hi! ok i will read it.,Im filipino asian, my passion is racing thats why im here of course I've been racing online this past 2 months on els but not regularly because im not happy on the DS4 controller so i decide to buy wheel 2 weeks ago and as i expected was was my lap time is radically improved.., any way, we know that esport is a very big potential to the future sport so I will treat this seriously from now. im sorry for my bad english ^_^

Your English is better than some natives :lol:

I don´t mind either way. On one hand the race is going to be much better if you´re around, and my TV is on ****** condition at the moment. So postponing would give me time to solve it.

On the other hand, I can´t wait to end the series and maybe try to get something else going with the same group of people and a bit more exciting cars.

So whatever you decide guys!

Ok by me. I can race now or wait.

If it's postponed I suggest a fun race on Monday instead . Around the nord or something unusual?
On the other hand, I can´t wait to end the series and maybe try to get something else going with the same group of people and a bit more exciting cars.

So whatever you decide guys!

Lotus 98t series would be exciting :D

Sorry for my late answer I took a one day completely off by the sea.

I would want to close this disappointing season and it's getting way too hot by the day to race... At race time I have 30-32c in my flat and it's going to be worse with each week.

so I'm gonna ask, beside rcb who else is in the states and would miss the round?

Sorry for my late answer I took a one day completely off by the sea.

I would want to close this disappointing season and it's getting way too hot by the day to race... At race time I have 30-32c in my flat and it's going to be worse with each week.

so I'm gonna ask, beside rcb who else is in the states and would miss the round?

Not in the States but I´ll miss it too. My TV has gone kaput, today it´s Sunday so I can´t get a new one, and tomorrow I won´t be able to get a new one on time after going out of work.

Back