[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
Sign me up, cant make it today though. I run a Formula Gulf league Tuesdays 9pm USA Eastern Time. If interested let me know.
9pm Eastern is like 1-2am for most of us.

It's kind of cheeky to advertise your almost identical league in here too, just sayin'.

EDIT

I'll be on for the races @azidahaka.

It's kind of cheeky to advertise your almost identical league in here too, just sayin'.

EDIT

He posted in my thread about this league I will be running in this league when I can. Its on separate days so there is no collision with schedules

Last edited:

EDIT

I did post in his league because i noticed he had just created one that looked like mine so i wodered if a joint effort could bring more drivers :D

I did post in his league because i noticed he had just created one that looked like mine so i wodered if a joint effort could bring more drivers :D

I currently have 6-8 regulars that run. I am going to let them know about this league! Most are from USA so the time may be early but I`ll try! my PSN is Chadbaseball15 if anyone is interested in my league. I`m hoping I can get out of work fast enough to make some of these races.

Room open, sent invites all around if you forgot to befriend me and i didn't befriend you it's time to hurry :D

you should buy a new clock mate :D Q would start in less than 10 minutes... I guess i'll make a new room for latecomers... Remember RACE at 8BST Qualy 15 minutes earlier!

making new room and resending invites

Test race streamz.

Race 1

Race_1.png

Race 2

FG_TEST2_Screenshot_2016_05_09_21_36_43.png

Race 3

FG_TEST3_Screenshot_2016_05_09_22_24_06.png

Last edited:
That was pretty fun! Not much racing but loads of tension and having to manage gaps.

I ruined the only chance for some racing in the last round, I starting lagging after the rolling start and I could see Rcb jumping around in the mirrors inches behind me out of the hairpin. I lost focus completely trying to figure out where his car REALLY was and missed my next braking point by a mile, but thank God he saw it coming and instead of hanging around the outside he made a switchback behind me, so we both came out in one piece.

For a couple of laps I saw his car jumping around and smoking around the bends but it got better again. I knew my internet would be all over the place with this weather so despite the incident I´m happy I didn´t DC or crash into anyone:cheers:

Seems the first race went off without any issues. Tonight 9 PM Eastern US Time. Round 6 of 8 for Season 1, everyone is invited. Get some extra track time for Azidahaka`s league. This is my last pitch I promise!! My PSN is chadbaseball15, friend request or message if interested. Have a great day guys!

Last edited:
My video contribution:

Important announcement(s)!

After the test race and listening to other drivers we agreed on the following changes:

1. Race lenght for Race 1, 2 and 3 is now 20 minutes instead of 30
  2. Qualifying session will start at 20:00BST and will now last 10minutes instead of 15
This was agreed upon as a good and viable option to keep the group closely packed and ensure more exciting races, and to make the Pole hunt more exciting.

Reminder:

Next week the season starts and drivers have to find themselves a team partner; remember "same team same livery" so choose your partner asap.

Signed up drivers

If @filipino1234 agrees this season Scuderia Fronzini will run with livery #2

@azidahaka
@filipino1234
@bajny
@jake2013guy
@dyr_gl
@Riggy
@rcb929
@SnoopMarky
@Devilb0y
@Glenalz81
@TDZdave

Completely agree with the schedule changes. 30 minutes x 3 races would mean a total of 1 hour 30 minutes of racing and we ended at about 10:00pm BST yesterday which was 2 hours. Good call.

Given the fairly obvious pace difference between the front two and then the rest of us, do you not think it might be a good idea to scrap the points for pole/fastest laps? Or at least reduce them to one point? Otherwise it's going to be a fairly boring and short lived championship for most of us unless they sustain major head trauma before each race.

Actually that's not a bad idea, I hear Maldonado is free these days maybe we can arrange something.

Given the fairly obvious pace difference between the front two and then the rest of us, do you not think it might be a good idea to scrap the points for pole/fastest laps? Or at least reduce them to one point? Otherwise it's going to be a fairly boring and short lived championship for most of us unless they sustain major head trauma before each race.

Actually that's not a bad idea, I hear Maldonado is free these days maybe we can arrange something.

Since Q will be just 10 minutes all will be on track at the same time... ;) i expect great funny things out of it...

Also i'm sure that @Glenalz81 and @TDZdave won't let them snatch all the poles for sure :D

BTW guys you have to TEAM UP TOGETHER

Hey @azidahaka, I don't see my name on the signed up-list. Please let me in? ;)

IF I'm in, I'm seeking a teammate. Anyone? I promise I'll make a big effort to prepare for the races.
I'm doing high 1, 04's at Donnington so far. -with race-full of fuel

Last edited:
Back