[PS4]Formula 4 Championship *FINISHED* results on post #548Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 566 comments
Alright then, I team up with @jake2013guy because I always imagine that kid from 2 and a half men when I see the username :lol: I used number 28 but I´m open to using any other he prefers.

Does it work like this? :D
Hello teammate. Let's just say that we're like Dale Coyne and i'm Dale Coyne and you're a quick guy.

Mic is off, only reason it echo's is because its optical and karstens mic is too damn loud!!
Aye I have to turn it down every time. Unfortunately muting you resolves it though in the short term. It's totally fine in the party though.

Last edited:
Race 3
I did not rejoin the track.i did get 5s penalty car slowed down and you spun.what i should do?drive across a track at 20 kmh?

20140416_Giallo_Epico.jpg

@jake2013guy

This is a yellow card; more than a few drivers complained about your behaviour on track... Excessive aggro, misjudging brake points, taking out or crashing into a driver during formation lap...

Get this card and know you are on a test now, don't mess up next week, and remember races are long and bringing home the car in one piece can net you and the other drivers a great result. Also this is not GT driving and space must be given and contacts avoided at all costs.

The organizer and the stewards.

Intense races, I hope I didn't slowed you all down to much lapping me lol..

I will take the Lime #4 car, looks like I'm a single driver team so I will go with my own team name
#Tarmac Overdose Racing#

ROUND 1 Results:

VuKNPO6.png

@Riggy weird stuff in Race2, i had something like that in Q session and while training; i think is a mini landmine or something like that... and also an emotional final lap with @bajny there!

I'll post my vids or race 1 and 2 later on, there's a bit of amazing stuff there.

Sorry Karsten, I cant commit to this series, life is very up and down at the moment,

Intense races, I hope I didn't slowed you all down to much lapping me lol..

I will take the Lime #4 car, looks like I'm a single driver team so I will go with my own team name
#Tarmac Overdose Racing#

I can be in your team cobra! :cheers:

three guesses as to which country I was about to fly to... that's right... NARNIA!!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 12.06.33.png

20140416_Giallo_Epico.jpg

@jake2013guy

This is a yellow card; more than a few drivers complained about your behaviour on track... Excessive aggro, misjudging brake points, taking out or crashing into a driver during formation lap...

Get this card and know you are on a test now, don't mess up next week, and remember races are long and bringing home the car in one piece can net you and the other drivers a great result. Also this is not GT driving and space must be given and contacts avoided at all costs.

The organizer and the stewards.

ROUND 1 Results:

VuKNPO6.png

@Riggy weird stuff in Race2, i had something like that in Q session and while training; i think is a mini landmine or something like that... and also an emotional final lap with @bajny there!

I'll post my vids or race 1 and 2 later on, there's a bit of amazing stuff there.
@azidahaka Shouldn't I have 26 points for race 2?

5pts for pole is ridiculous,just think about it, especially when the same people will get it every time.

1 point for pole and 1 point for fastest lap is much better.

Race 3 should be reverse grid also in my opinion.

Not shouting for a change, just my opinion, should be making it harder for the quicker guys.

5pts for pole is ridiculous,just think about it, especially when the same people will get it every time.

Not shouting for a change, just my opinion, should be making it harder for the quicker guys.
I've been saying the same thing for a while. It's going to be a short lived championship as it is.

My race videos. Great stuff and battles in.

@azidahaka Shouldn't I have 26 points for race 2?

Indeed, my fault.

I took the official Formula 4 ruleset "as is"... Yeah 5 pts are a lot, but if @TDZdave was here, and you and @dyr_gl will get acquainted to the car i really think he won't get all the poles if that is the concern...

This week results are a bit "weird" because the grid was lacking 3-4 drivers and some fast ones; with all on grid i'm pretty sure @rcb929 wouldn't have been able to make such comebacks in R2 and R3 and would have probably finished lower in the standings.

I've been saying the same thing for a while. It's going to be a short lived championship as it is.

As sad it is, the fastest guys always trumple the slower ones... I thought i had great chances to go for win this race until rcb popped out with 1.03.xxx times :D

For that PCars does not give us any option for ballast or such things so now way to fix the issue.

If people will demand changes i'll act accordingly, but it's not rcb's fault he is such a fakkin alien:

819857190_5_1000x700.jpg

rcb929 training suit

I would feel uneasy changing rules after 1 race taking out his biggest advantage of being a freaking monster on single lap.

I'll be pondering the matter.

I understand those are the FIA rules but the fastest guys shouldn't be getting a points advantage any way you look at it, it's demoralizing for the rest of the field.

Maybe from a week to week basis the 5pt winner from the previous week has to sit out QP the following week..??

I got the rest of my work shifts for this month and I have good and bad news. I´m in for the Monday 30th, but I´ll miss the Monday 23rd race. :grumpy:

I can´t believe my bad luck, I hadn´t worked in Monday nights for ages, a pal got some vacations and I have to cover that gap.

Back