PS4 Graphic issue..what is it and why ?

Sweden
Sweden
xXJojjeXx
Cockpit view and Hood view.
Look at the tarmac and grass.( Black lines )

Really annoying, is there a way to turn it off?

Y
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I only use cockpit view and have noticed these weird lines alot. I honestly dont think the PS4 is powerful enough to run the game properly....God knows how it would of turned out had they went with the PS3.

Im hoping we get a PS4+ next year...basically the same console but with a much better and upto date GPU in it. Sadly i think that's just too wishful thinking :(
It is :D

It was a great business strategy though; they didn't go for the avant garde of graphical power like they did with PS3, and chose a low grade GPU to keep the costs down and the profits have been major as it sold like hot cakes.

Bet the PS4's lifecycle won't be as long as the 3 because of that, and in a year or 2 you'll have to fork out another 400 bucks for PS5 (which might follow the same strategy again).

It looks like a filtering bug or something like that than the PS4 won't be powerfull enough.

I only use cockpit view and have noticed these weird lines alot. I honestly dont think the PS4 is powerful enough to run the game properly....God knows how it would of turned out had they went with the PS3.
I notice them occassionally on the PC too, so I don't think it's power related. ;)

Paused replay?

Team VVV all videos were in replay mode and people could notice ghosting in it. May be they fixed it or happens only on specific condition ? TBH while watching videos I do not see ghosting as that much of an issue. When paused or super slow-mo like the gifs posted it is horrible.

Back