[PS4] MONDAYS - Look for us on Project cars 2Finished 

Was it something I said? :lol:

I noticed you were going to be PC2ing this evening so didn't rush on for 8.30

I'll carry on playing with PC1 for now since I'm finding it quite enjoyable and if nothing else to get my money's worth out of it since I've only just bought it. And Assetto Corsa's AI has just been updated and is really pretty darn good now.

Anyway see you all again at some point. 👍
Just before PC3 I expect. :P

* You're going to have to make a new thread in the PC2 online section Sick.

Hope you can join us again soon IfAndOr - you could always trade in your copy of PC1 - I noticed that my local Game store has got Limited Edition copies behind the counter and lots of copies of PC2 in the stand.

Hope you can join us in the future @Napalm_LT - you drove very well and would be welcomed back.

The new Monday and Wednesday threads will be going up very shortly - I held off until we had completed some online testings.

Just had a closer look at the online event settings. I don´t understand why we were not using AI, default setup and penalties.
The thing with damage is clear, the visual damage remains after pitstop.
The AI thing is because they are way too agressive. In Pcars2 you can choose besides skill level (like Pcars1) the level of agression. I tried high skill (74) and low agression (0) and the result is very fast but very polite AIs on the track.
01h-opponent-settings_1_orig.png

Default setup is regulated here (item 4)

09a-create-online-event-create-custom-event-02-realism-settings_orig.png

Both menues are picked at
09-create-online-event-create-custom-event-01_2_orig.png

Hope to be helpful

Hopefully I be able too join tomorrow night, if get it downloaded. From what I have seen the menus are better, so easier to navigate.

I didn't watch to many videos, before release. Haven't collaborated my wheel yet car felt okay.

When I went to Game, the pre orders only last 48 hours, they don't keep them back for you.
They only had a couple of copies left in stock, so was lucky, could have been next week.

you could always trade in your copy of PC1
I'd have to take my hard drive out for that - it's the digital download version. :)

@AndreasR The new menus look much more user friendly. Perhaps not so SickCylinder friendly though. :mischievous:

Is it possible to change tracks and cars while in a lobby now or do you have to come out and restart?

Last edited:
Just had a closer look at the online event settings. I don´t understand why we were not using AI, default setup and penalties.
The thing with damage is clear, the visual damage remains after pitstop.
The AI thing is because they are way too agressive. In Pcars2 you can choose besides skill level (like Pcars1) the level of agression. I tried high skill (74) and low agression (0) and the result is very fast but very polite AIs on the track.
View attachment 675504

Default setup is regulated here (item 4)

View attachment 675505

Both menues are picked at
View attachment 675506

Hope to be helpful

Thank you so much for the great help Andreas - I will try those things in the Porsche Test Race on Wednesday.

The new threads are now ready - I will update the settings as per the advice from Andreas above. Please check out the new Monday thread - I still have to add my livery / car number choices. Click below for more information:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...he-career-starts-2nd-oct-at-knockhill.359662/

1950 Poster.jpg

The new Monday series is structured as a career - you start in a Mercedes Benz 300 SL, then progress to a historic single seater and then finish your 1950's motor racing experience with a few races in a classic Aston Martin. Coming after Christmas -1960's The Career.

Back