[PS4] OSCA World GT Series (GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 312 comments
IMG_20160221_223003.jpg

Camber imo works alot better. I find too much rear camber to hurt my stability. Front really just helps turning for me but hurts my wear. This is from what I've experienced. IDK about others.

So I had an idea for another smaller series. What if we do something (Not during this series time frame) a 30-45Min Race based series where Two teams (Two liveries) Fight for points and work together? So imagine a Green Indycar vs a Blue Indycar or such and in the season, you work with your teammates to get the most points.

So I had an idea for another smaller series. What if we do something (Not during this series time frame) a 30-45Min Race based series where Two teams (Two liveries) Fight for points and work together? So imagine a Green Indycar vs a Blue Indycar or such and in the season, you work with your teammates to get the most points.

I dont know man, relying on others to turn up to be your team mate can get hard sometimes,

Oh ofcourse but instead of it just being one person, you have half of the roster as your team. Its just an Idea.

I'm possibly in anyway, depends on server stability improvement, if this keeps up I'm not sure how committed I can be,

I'm possibly in anyway, depends on server stability improvement, if this keeps up I'm not sure how committed I can be,
I feel the same personally towards server issues. Two others had issues during the race and both were really good. Like I said, this series keeping on track depends ENTIRELY on whether PSN decides to stop acting up.

I feel the same personally towards server issues. Two others had issues during the race and both were really good. Like I said, this series keeping on track depends ENTIRELY on whether PSN decides to stop acting up.

Hopefully we get Indianapolis next month, I'd be down for an Indy 500 for sure,

Hopefully we get Indianapolis next month, I'd be down for an Indy 500 for sure,
Im totally doing a 500 as well as a Daytona 500 (needs to come too) when I can. Those were both planned for after this series to be honest. Or would be cuts in between the series weeks for a mix up of things.

Im totally doing a 500 as well as a Daytona 500 (needs to come too) when I can. Those were both planned for after this series to be honest. Or would be cuts in between the series weeks for a mix up of things.

I'm definitely down, I've done a few Indy 500s on GT and iRacing, I love it :D

Last Indy 500 I did was GT6 Early on with a regulated FGT. Was really fun (But draft basically says who wins)

Its the same all over I think, iRacing came down to 190 laps of who could avoid the bone heads best, usually resulted in 23 laps of racing and 150 odd laps under safety car,

DLC Update:

Bad news people. The DLC is being delayed till 26th due to Microsoft's stupid Xbone issues. So we won't get much of a run up for the new cars this week.

I'd say postpone it till March 5th so the guys with Vettes and ATS can get a good grasp of the cars mechanics and feel. Everyone else has gotten a feel for their cars but the DLC drivers, it's only fair since these guys also need setups to go with them.

But it's your choice boss, if you want to continue the series regardless it's up to you.

DLC Update:

Bad news people. The DLC is being delayed till 26th due to Microsoft's stupid Xbone issues. So we won't get much of a run up for the new cars this week.

I'd say postpone it till March 5th so the guys with Vettes and ATS can get a good grasp of the cars mechanics and feel. Everyone else has gotten a feel for their cars but the DLC drivers, it's only fair since these guys also need setups to go with them.

But it's your choice boss, if you want to continue the series regardless it's up to you.

False. Delayed until March 1st, unless you could provide a source that's more recent than the Instagram from Project Cars 5 hours ago?

False. Delayed until March 1st, unless you could provide a source that's more recent than the Instagram from Project Cars 5 hours ago?

Someone was saying march 1st was possibly an April fools joke, though, I dont find it funny...

Someone was saying march 1st was possibly an April fools joke, though, I dont find it funny...
Its not even april :/

PCARS Announced it anyway. It may go back to the 23rd though if they want since the update is out on Xbox but I doubt it.

I hate Sonoma Raceway! I've been practicing for 40 minutes and I went two laps without crashing.. :banghead:

Should probably tighten up that LSD decel and ensure you're using max downforce. Try keeping it smooth through those turns with high variations in elevation... any drastic maneuvers (steering, throttle, brake) will easily upset the car's balance and send you right off the track. The key is to take the first few corners patiently, and memorize where the blind crests are.

Guys,

Was wondering if anyone was interested in a mini race/practice session before Saturday.. I was thinking sometime tonight, 6:00 eastern or so.. We can all use some practice... Let me know if anyone is interested..

Should probably tighten up that LSD decel and ensure you're using max downforce. Try keeping it smooth through those turns with high variations in elevation... any drastic maneuvers (steering, throttle, brake) will easily upset the car's balance and send you right off the track. The key is to take the first few corners patiently, and memorize where the blind crests are.
Yeah, I try to do that. Thanks!

Guys,

Was wondering if anyone was interested in a mini race/practice session before Saturday.. I was thinking sometime tonight, 6:00 eastern or so.. We can all use some practice... Let me know if anyone is interested..
I might be able to. Maybe around 7:00PM EST?

Ok cool.. I'll be on around 6:00 turning laps... Send me an invite when you get on.. I have no idea how to operate the online rooms.. Lol.. See you online..

Yup.. Got one of those... I've been in plenty of online races, unjust don't know about setting the thing up.. Either way, I'll online shortly..

Question peoples. Do you guys wanna push the race back one more week to let PSN Stabilize and allow the DLC to come out or no?

Question peoples. Do you guys wanna push the race back one more week to let PSN Stabilize and allow the DLC to come out or no?
I be happy to do that as it would cause confusion for people who selected the either the Cadillac or Corvette.

Back