[PS4] OSCA World GT Series (GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 312 comments
Question peoples. Do you guys wanna push the race back one more week to let PSN Stabilize and allow the DLC to come out or no?

I mentioned this earlier in the posts but my request seemed to of been ignored until now.
I strongly suggest we hold of till DLC is out and it's March 5th for race day. This gives time for the DLC drivers to fine tune their rides and get the feel of the cars performances.

I already see plenty of reason just from the DC's and the DLC to go back a week. Alright. Everything will be pushed back 1 full week.

Quick question, for family reasons can we do races on Sunday?
Sundays dont really work for me. It would be odd for me not to be able to go to my own races that I'm hosting. I know this sounds selfish, but its been known that this would be on Saturdays for awhile. I cant change it for one person sorry. I set the Day of the week first so everyone knows what they are getting into when they first click on the series. Sorry.

I'm all good for pushing it back, I'm definitely going to miss round 2 or 3, should be good for the remainder of the season,

I'm all for a one week push back to start the season.. BUT.. Is there anyone that actually wants to race today??? I'm thinking GT3.. 1 hour race.. 15 min qualy.. any track.. any time of day.. just for fun.. Let me know if someone wants to setup a room and get to racing..

I'm all for a one week push back to start the season.. BUT.. Is there anyone that actually wants to race today??? I'm thinking GT3.. 1 hour race.. 15 min qualy.. any track.. any time of day.. just for fun.. Let me know if someone wants to setup a room and get to racing..
I be down for that. Maybe at Monza to get ready?

Boom!! I dont mind that at all.. Monza would be my preference, that way we can practice the rolling start thing.. Would be nice if we get a bunch of peeps in.. make it a mock warm up race.. I'm game..

cool.. what time you guys wanna get down???? I was thinking 3:00 eastern or so... That way we can still have a Saturday night out.. Who wants to host the room??? I'm not a good host.. lol

cool.. what time you guys wanna get down???? I was thinking 3:00 eastern or so... That way we can still have a Saturday night out.. Who wants to host the room??? I'm not a good host.. lol

I have a touring car race which finishes around an hour before this series, so id prefer not to start to much earlier, though I shall say again, with PSN being so broken I might not be on for it,

Cool.. No worries.. I'll be on either way.. shot me a message and we'll hook up.. that goes for anyone else that wants to get down.. PSN: franky-smalls

Sundays dont really work for me. It would be odd for me not to be able to go to my own races that I'm hosting. I know this sounds selfish, but its been known that this would be on Saturdays for awhile. I cant change it for one person sorry. I set the Day of the week first so everyone knows what they are getting into when they first click on the series. Sorry.
Ok. That's fine. That just means ill miss a few races. :D

Yeah. That sounds good. I was thinking either Monza or Mount Paranorma.

@Esgaloth is it worth pushing this back 2 weeks and wait to see if Sony fixes this stability issue? At the moment I'm not even going to try join any event on weekends...

Not sure about these stability issues that keep being brought up. Especially with placing the blame on Sony....

I can play online for hours & hours with any game (except pCARS) without any issue what-so-ever. The only time i experience any sort of issue is when playing pCARS and it is a very random occurance.

If we are going to keep pushing the series back, we might as well just cancel it.

I really dont want to keep pushing this series back any more than it has been. Only way its happening is if everyone agrees to do it. There are 6 Races in the series. I have more plans after this 6 week series. I really want to get it started.

I really dont want to keep pushing this series back any more than it has been. Only way its happening is if everyone agrees to do it. There are 6 Races in the series. I have more plans after this 6 week series. I really want to get it started.

That's fair enough man,

Back