[PS4] OSCA World GT Series (GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 312 comments

I figured most would be all over the green one, @Esgaloth, for some field colour depth I'll switch to the #85 :)

Also, is it worth maybe trying the meet and greet tomorrow at the same time? PSN is really beyond the joke today,

I figured most would be all over the green one, @Esgaloth, for some field colour depth I'll switch to the #85 :)

Also, is it worth maybe trying the meet and greet tomorrow at the same time? PSN is really beyond the joke today,
We can be team mates then. :)

I be up for the meet. 👍

Yeah, i still don't see it

That's odd, go direct to your inbox and see if that refreshes it, otherwise you might not have been added,

Anyway guys, I'm packing up for the evening, PSN is doing my head in,

That's odd, go direct to your inbox and see if that refreshes it, otherwise you might not have been added,

Anyway guys, I'm packing up for the evening, PSN is doing my head in,
I hadnt added him that was my bad.

Okay so what are you bentley guys running livery wise?

What is everyone's time for Monza?

Also, I haven't been on since the time they had that camber issue, has it been resolved yet?

Does anyone know about if they have fixed the camber issue?

In a way they have, adding camber increases stability, but removal of camber doesn't increase straight Lin speed how it used to, though I'm sure people will say differently through their testing.

In a way they have, adding camber increases stability, but removal of camber doesn't increase straight Lin speed how it used to, though I'm sure people will say differently through their testing.
I was quite confused as some say they have or haven't. But thanks for the response and I see what others think as I posted the same question in a different thread.

Back