PS4 Photos (Basic)PS4 

Considering PCars has a physics engine going on in the background and is/tries to be 60fps it holds up pretty dam well

Pcars looks good but DC has car models, gfx are much better

Overall both are impressive as DC is 30fps game and Pcars is 60fps with more than 12 cars on track.

Pcars looks good but DC has car models, gfx are much betterOverall both are impressive as DC is 30fps game and Pcars is 60fps with more than 12 cars on track.
Much more than 12 on track!

Hmm, even the premium cars in GT6 on PS3 look better than this! And there you have 60fps and physics too :sly:

How many on track? Also PD had a budget of over £50 million compared to what 2 or 3 million for PCars?

It still stacks up well compared to that argument ;)

Last edited:
Isn't this a photo thread? I'm sure the whinging thread is somewhere else...

Pic dump!
MP_BALAIU1HAAAMMD_.jpg
MP6FHPLIT1HAAAYAA_.jpg
MPQGT6KALTGAAAYAA_.jpg
MPQGT97ALTGAAAYAA_.jpg
MPQGTOLALTGAAAYAA_.jpg
MPRBA79HU1HAAAMMD_.jpg
Project CARS_20150506230844.jpg
Project CARS_20150506230855.jpg
Project CARS_20150508084137.jpg
Project CARS_20150509132752.jpg
Project CARS_20150509133123.jpg
Project CARS_20150511170150.jpg
Project CARS_20150511171648.jpg
Project CARS_20150511183042.jpg
Project CARS_20150512091734.jpg

Impressive that a PS3 Game (GT6) holds up with Project CARS. Those shots on the first page comparing DC and PC was incredible. If GT6 had as nice lighting as PC then GT6 would look next-gen haha. Can't wait to see what GT7 is like :drool:

Anyway here are two shots from me.image.jpg image.jpg

Guys, sorry to break the flow a bit here, but for the benefit of those who haven't looked at the XBOne pCars photo thread, I'll repeat my question here: what happened to the max image size ruling that GTP posted up about in March? I thought it was meant to be site-wide standardisation of 800x450.

Guys, sorry to break the flow a bit here, but for the benefit of those who haven't looked at the XBOne pCars photo thread, I'll repeat my question here: what happened to the max image size ruling that GTP posted up about in March? I thought it was meant to be site-wide standardisation of 800x450.

I think Jordan removed it as it was causing issues.

I think Jordan removed it as it was causing issues.
I'm not so sure about that, as when I upload from computer to GTP all my images still resize to 800x450. The larger ones here and there are most likely linked from other sites, otherwise they'd all automatically be re-sized too.

@Jordan as there has been no official word on this, could you please clarify? Thanks.

Unless I'm missing something but judging from the shots here, can you not change the shutter speed?
No Shutter speed from what I can make out , unless I am missing something the Photo makes the speed you can adjust the blur..

Are the WMD:2015 and Butler license plates in game or did you add them?

The WMD:2015 are standard on a lot of the road cars..Butlers on some of the older Cars all in game 👍

No Shutter speed from what I can make out , unless I am missing something the Photo makes the speed you can adjust the blur..

The WMD:2015 are standard on a lot of the road cars..Butlers on some of the older Cars all in game 👍
Alrighty :P

It has Filter choice, Focus distance, Focal sharp depth, Focal Fade depth, Blur and Exposure..I hope more options and Free camera are added later but you can still get some pretty decent shots now I have messed around with it..👍

Does blur add motion to the shot, or is it just the same shot but more blurry?

^

That first pic is awesome 👍:gtpflag::bowdown:

Guessing you did that 'live'?

Thanks, all the pics i do are "live" if thats what you mean, i just pause when playing... somehow those motion blur ones looked like that straight away as soon as i paused it..dunno how, cant seem to do it again..

I thought just blurry but just seen the pics above from @imported_rik19 so will try again later 👍

The blur option just makes the pic softer, if you take a pic of the car on the select car part, shiny floor, light around the edge.., the slider options seem to work there, but not in game for me, only the preset filters and the zoom slider work in game..[/QUOTE]

Downloaded the game from Playstation Store yesterday. Just starting to get a hang on the game, and yes, the photomode (if you can call it that) is a joke. Here's what I've got so far.

The game has lovely graphics and a lot of potential for a good photomode. Fingers crossed SMS will in time give us one that'll do the game justice.​

Back