PS4 Photos (Basic)PS4 

Mustang
image.jpg

My first contract/team

Not impressed with the photo mode at all, far to complicated and awkward to get a decent pic from and half of them are bugged and come out cropped :odd: also the Z4 looks terrible in comparison to the GT6 version in photomode:irked:

Looks good at this distance

Not so good from here...

GT6 car for comparison , much better imo:D

Not impressed with the photo mode at all, far to complicated and awkward to get a decent pic from and half of them are bugged and come out cropped :odd: also the Z4 looks terrible in comparison to the GT6 version in photomode:irked:

Looks good at this distance

Not so good from here...

GT6 car for comparison , much better imo:D

God I miss GT6photo mode, even if the Pcars photo mode was easier to use I doubt they would look as good as GT6 photos!

My photo mode rarely works.

You go to 'take photo' and then nothing moves around, you are stuck with a birds eye view of your car. I think once I have had control of anything!

My photo mode rarely works.

You go to 'take photo' and then nothing moves around, you are stuck with a birds eye view of your car. I think once I have had control of anything!
I've encountered that bug many, many times. For me it seems to happen while I'm in cockpit view, trying to access Take Photo in the Pause Menu. The only fix I could come up with was changing to 3rd person view.

Look at those awesome liveries and difderent cars. The most I've counted is 20 cars in one pic. So where is this 45 car grid I've read so much about? Pics or it's not true. :sly:

Back