PS4: T300 GTE or T500RSPS4 

• Thread starter Brit999
  • 586 comments
Yeah, I understand.

Once it clicks, you shouldn't be able to then pull it any further. It may have a little bit of give after the click, but the base of the paddle shouldn't really move any further than the click point.

An odd issue. Has anyone else got the same thing with their T300s?
although my paddles seem to click at roughly the same point (hard to reliably test without a machine that could apply the exact same pressure at the exact same time) I do have different tones to my clicks; the right one is a slightly higher 'note' than the left. kinda like indicator noises.

and yes it's really sad that I have tested this :P

Yeah. People are different with that "kinda problems"! I am very Into detail with such things.
For example: I wish the beep at the start of the PS4 would come slightly earlier like it did on PS3, when button press to start and beep were nearly at the same time! :)
I know, nothing major but I'm that way. You can laugh about it. :D

you might consider getting one of these: http://www.fk-shop.de/Tuning/Sportsitze-Gurte/Game-Sitz/
i got mine for 99 euro at amazon. 20 more bucks for stability improvements and youre good.

its easy to install and so much more comfort! its also easy to part in 2, to store it away when not needed! think about it. i can recommend it!

i can post some pics of the rig if you want!

edit: is there a thread for rigs!? sorry if its wrong in here!

357lk76.jpg

the mod:
image.jpg

the stability mod will be painted black for sure. caps for the ends will be installed too. the board at the bottom will be modded with a metal plate. ill show you guys when its done!

the 2 bars in the middle can be equipped easily on the fly! i love it! :D

Last edited:
you might consider getting one of these: http://www.fk-shop.de/Tuning/Sportsitze-Gurte/Game-Sitz/
i got mine for 99 euro at amazon. 20 more bucks for stability improvements and youre good.

its easy to install and so much more comfort! its also easy to part in 2, to store it away when not needed! think about it. i can recommend it!

i can post some pics of the rig if you want!

edit: is there a thread for rigs!? sorry if its wrong in here!

the mod:

the stability mod will be painted black for sure. caps for the ends will be installed too. the board at the bottom will be modded with a metal plate. ill show you guys when its done!

the 2 bars in the middle can be equipped easily on the fly! i love it! :D

Thanks that does look very good indeed, unfortunately I really don't have the space for that kind of setup, but thanks again for the suggestion.

This. I can't just randomly have a racing rig sitting in my living room. :lol:
That's why I need a fold-away solution. 100 bucks for that setup looks a bargain, though. 👍

That's what I try to say. Take the 2 bars in the middle away and you have the seat and the front table separated. Easy as pie. I don't want my rig to be in the living room all the time too!

I'll be getting the T300 RS for my PS4 at the end of March , I'm looking at buying a GT Omega wheel stand as I need something that folds away , are they any good ?

Many thanks

I'll be picking up a T300 in early April, unless I stumble on to a St Patrick's day sale. Just today I picked up some metal to cut and weld to reconfigure my current set up. Despite having to drop 400 on a new wheel, I'm pretty excited since it should be quite an upgrade from my G27.

I'll be getting a pair of gloves at some point. Simply because the T300RS rim is even worse for sweaty hands.
If I get my rim modded, or cover it in alcantara, I may not need the gloves... but I can sweat buckets, especially when the racing with buddies online is intense.

Remember they don't need to be fire proof. I got these below for £4.99 and they're great. The leather protects where needed, the fingers are free for buttons and there's plenty of ventilation. They also make me feel like a real gentleman driver ;)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GQXSR5U/?tag=gtplanetuk-20

I'm just about to buy the GTE version on Amazon, price has dropped for GTE version compared to RS for some strange reason plus GTE looks nicer, only problem is that you don't have to get the triangle square x and o buttons

I'm just about to buy the GTE version on Amazon, price has dropped for GTE version compared to RS for some strange reason plus GTE looks nicer, only problem is that you don't have to get the triangle square x and o buttons
Have the same conundrum at the moment. :lol:
GTE looks nicer, but regular one has the full PS4 compatibility.
The fact, that I'm not particularly fond of the way the company Ferrari conduct themselves in recent years, will probably swing it towards the regular TM300 for me. No need to finance their shenanigans.

The fact, that I'm not particularly fond of the way the company Ferrari conduct themselves in recent years, will probably swing it towards the regular TM300 for me. No need to finance their shenanigans.
The GTE also has full PS4 compatibility, I find it quite easy to use for navigation.

Both wheels the rs and gte have full ps4 compatability buddy just that the buttons are laid out different but there's the same amount of buttons on both

Last edited:

I have the GTE its got exactly the same functions as the RS different layout only and a cracking wheel, Pedals are great with a few small mods

Pedals are great with a few small mods

Since last weekend i sometimes have a very annoying squeek coming from the throttle pedal. Anyone else have this issue? Is there an easy access to the actual axle of the Pedal to put some oil on it?

Since last weekend i sometimes have a very annoying squeek coming from the throttle pedal. Anyone else have this issue? Is there an easy access to the actual axle of the Pedal to put some oil on it?

Yeh just sprayed some 3 in 1 oil and cured it, I have driven well over 10,000 miles when it squeaked.

Yeh just sprayed some 3 in 1 oil and cured it, I have driven well over 10,000 miles when it squeaked.
Don't think spraying oil in there is a good idea. Dirt,pet hair etc and oil is not a good mix. Try taking them apart and use some lithium white grease.

OK, I stand corrected. Counted the buttons on both wheels and the RS had more. Wasn't sure what to make of that manettino on the GTE. If it serves as PS-button, all is good. Then the only difference is the button layout and lack of PS-specific marking. That's not bad at all. Sorry for talking out of my 🤬.

As you were.

Back