PS4: T300 GTE or T500RSPS4 

• Thread starter Brit999
  • 586 comments
Thanks, i agree, it had to be done now, as i could well see shortages for it come Project Cars release time, just need to order the wheelstand pro now, and i shall be happy, roll on April. My Ps4 wont know what has hit it. Hehe

Yes pCARS will get some hammer 👍

Rumor has it that Fanatec will be releasing a special rim containing a xbox one security chip for the CSW V2, once PCars is out.

Any news/rumours on the PS4 rim?

Not that most of us can afford to spend such money. The T300 plus decent pedals is a stretch for most of us.

yeah, i dont have like 300 bucks laying around here too. so 3 weeks ago i started my own project cars! searched my basement for old stuff to sell. satelite receivers, games, coffee machine and such stuff... sold it all on ebay. bang: 520 euro. then i bought my rig (http://www.fk-shop.de/Tuning/Sportsitze-Gurte/Game-Sitz/) in orange for 99,-, the trustmaster t300rs for 299,-, some shoes (http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005Q640T0/), some gloves (http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005Q62SG2/) and preordered the LE at amazon for 79,-!
bought some steel to mod the rig (stabilization) and now im ready to go! :D

take papers out, ask your granny... seems like this is all worth it.

and gt7 will come some day. thats for sure! 2017... ;)

yeah, i dont have like 300 bucks laying around here too. so 3 weeks ago i started my own project cars! searched my basement for old stuff to sell. satelite receivers, games, coffee machine and such stuff... sold it all on ebay. bang: 520 euro. then i bought my rig (http://www.fk-shop.de/Tuning/Sportsitze-Gurte/Game-Sitz/) in orange for 99,-, the trustmaster t300rs for 299,-, some shoes (http://www.amazon.de/Speed-Kartschuhe-Rot-Größe-45/dp/B005Q640T0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1425643034&sr=8-5&keywords=speed+kartschuhe), some gloves (http://www.amazon.de/Speed-Karthandschuhe-F1-Style-Rot-Größe/dp/B005Q62SG2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1425643088&sr=8-5&keywords=speed+karthandschuhe) and preordered the LE at amazon for 79,-!
bought some steel to mod the rig (stabilization) and now im ready to go! :D

take papers out, ask your granny... seems like this is all worth it.

and gt7 will come some day. thats for sure! 2017... ;)

Was thinking of getting some racing gloves, i just don't know if its taking it a bit far tho!

I know a few people who race in leagues and wear them to stop sweating in long races.
So would you recommend gloves?

Hope it will be revealed at E3 this year. And i think it could come earlier that we think.

I think early 2016 could be realistic with first demo at E3 and first playable demo at Gamescom. I hope they don't go the Pcars route with Gt7, the should stay the driving simulator and leave the racing for Pcars.

Was thinking of getting some racing gloves, i just don't know if its taking it a bit far tho!

I know a few people who race in leagues and wear them to stop sweating in long races.
i was just in an buying rush! :D kindin'! on my DFGT my hands startet to sweat after some time so i decided to go for gloves this time. plus i dont want my friends sweat on my hands! :D plus: it makes me feel more professional. :P
the shoes i bought because of the rounded heel. i was playing in socks with my old DFGT but this isnt fun after some time.

for gt7: 2017 it will be! :P trust me!

Ah well just bit the bullet and ordered the T300Rs from amazon, next on my list is a wheelstand pro, As for the above video, i used a squash ball with my DFGT pedals, that seemed to work too.
don't forget you don't need to buy the WSP V2 Deluxe model they recommend for the T300 unless you want to add the T500 pedals or shifter. I've got mine on the standard V2 and it's completely fine.

don't forget you don't need to buy the WSP V2 Deluxe model they recommend for the T300 unless you want to add the T500 pedals or shifter. I've got mine on the standard V2 and it's completely fine.

Thank you for that, i didnt realise you could use the other version, much appreciated.

Thank you for that, i didnt realise you could use the other version, much appreciated.
I contacted WSP to ask about the standard V2 but they just kept telling me to buy the deluxe model. in the end I found a V2 on eBay and just went for it and thankfully it all worked out.

Why stop there?!
1059.jpg

I'll be getting a pair of gloves at some point. Simply because the T300RS rim is even worse for sweaty hands.
If I get my rim modded, or cover it in alcantara, I may not need the gloves... but I can sweat buckets, especially when the racing with buddies online is intense.

I'll be getting a pair of gloves at some point. Simply because the T300RS rim is even worse for sweaty hands.
If I get my rim modded, or cover it in alcantara, I may not need the gloves... but I can sweat buckets, especially when the racing with buddies online is intense.
I heard that alcantara will "wear out/off" (??) fast.

Btw: what degree settings are the t300 owners in here using? 900 preferred? And less in drifting sessions?

I heard that alcantara will "wear out/off" (??) fast.

If it does... re-cover. Doesn't bother me.

Btw: what degree settings are the t300 owners in here using? 900 preferred? And less in drifting sessions?

900 here. I guess you would use less for drifting... but I can't drift for toffee with a wheel, so I don't. Whether that's GT5/6's fault, or my fault... all I know I haven't found a game I can even start to hold a drift on, yet.

If i dont change my wheel for one like this
th
iwill defo get some gloves.

I have several pairs of motorcycle gloves. I wear the fingerless ones in the summer, fingered ones in the winter:D. Sweating isn't an issue for me, I'm a pretty relaxed player, I just like the feel of it with the wheel.

On DRIVE CLUB i use 540 or 360 depending on the car, will have to test when the game is out, the right wheel setting is a must for me.

Leave any wheel at its maximum range (900/1080). PCars will take care of it and will set wheel range and steering lock as required by the car you are driving. A street car will have a range of 900 or 1080 while in the Formula Cars the range will automatically be around 270 or 300.

Leave any wheel at its maximum range (900/1080). PCars will take care of it and will set wheel range and steering lock as required by the car you are driving. A street car will have a range of 900 or 1080 while in the Formula Cars the range will automatically be around 270 or 300.

That is good to know. No need to mess around as soon as you jump in a kart or formula car 👍

If i dont change my wheel for one like this
th
iwill defo get some gloves.

I'm only going to do the wheel rim change if I get myself the Ferrari rim at some point. Modding the RS rim will be a pain because of the X, O etc buttons. Don't really want to lose them. As the Ferrari rim has all the buttons bar the D-Pad outside of the rim, that's the better wheel to mod.

Can we change rotation ourself tho?

Last edited:
Back