[PS4]WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie *Fietsmeener/crossynl is the Champion!!! Thanks to all drivers!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 234 comments
Donington Race recaps.

WARNING there's some seriously amazing driving and battles in it!

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Think the only thing we have to work on is the first corner (altough my bad starts didn't help making it an easy approuch to turn 1)

Race 1 :

Race 2 :

Race 3 :

@azidahaka race 3 results @ 1:52:10

Points After Round 1

Dbuj3Is.png

Thanks for all drivers that were on on monday, it was one of the best racing i had in the last 5 years.

I'm sorry mate i have headache and a bit of fever... I'll train on sunday :( This probably will kill my chances for this round sadly.

Looking forward to tommorow's race!
Me too before i had to skip thursday training :D Now i'm really concerned lol

I'll train today at around race time to nail a decent setup... Hope i can reduce damages in this race :P

If you see me on PCars send me a pm and i'll invite you in case you want to train along together!

It was a messy night, wasn´t it? :D

It didn´t start well, I had changed my afternoon shift for an early morning one, so I decided to take a nap, wake up an hour before the quali, read rules carefully, drive some laps, and go for it. But I think we defo started at the wrong hour! It was supposed to be 20GMT, we started at 19 GMT.

I got up from bed straight into qualifying and I made a mess of it, I ruined other people´s lap and drove like an idiot. Then I forgot yesterday I had practiced with a full tank and started race 1 overfueled like hell.

I was still unsafe around other people in race 1. It got better as laps went by but I was still miles off yesterday´s pace. I was doing low 52s with a full tank yesterday and today I was way off that.

In race 2 I started slowly thinking it was a rolling start, and when I saw two guys fly past it was too late :scared: I caused a lot of concertina into turn 1 with the slow start so I guess I made it harder to go through on one piece for everyone else.

Then the best part of the night arrived, the fight with Karsten. I went through with 2 wheels on grass first time, really good stuff, but then in the chicane I went wide to get someone else´s tor from the very start of the next straight and the game penalized me. Then I couldn´t pass anymore.

Race 3 was boring. I kept dodging wrecks and before I knew I was P1 with a big gap.

Let´s hope next week goes more smoothly, I think these cars will allow some fine racing! Sorry again to whoever I hit :embarrassed:

Another Great exciting Race week!

AQQLMzv.png

After 2 Rounds, 6 races we had 6 different drivers winning the races!

Points table are shaping up, but still we miss a Race drop score. The newcomers Fiets and dyr made a great debut both scoring a win with Dbkung bringing home race 2 for a spectacular first win.

Wolwos misfortunes are keeping up with the fast driver not reaching a podium finish yet.

Bajny after a great first round dropped back after an unfotunate spin in R3 whenhe was in 4th place chasing for podium. Friday got 2 second places in the first races securing his lead in spite of a bad crash in R3 lap 1.

Karsten after a veru bad R1 managed to kepp up together and make the most out of the his ability to void crashes and good starts from standing grid and brought 2 unexpected for his pace 3rd places.

Sifupooh keeps his path of improvement and manging to bring the car home moves himself out of the last position where the unlucky crash victing maverick stands.

This is all for the race review and points;

all are asking around where are @filipino1234 @Riggy and @Cobra75 ? 12 drivers on track is better than 9 ;)

Hey guy's is it too late to join ye for the last few rounds? I have raced in plenty of league's like this on AOR so i won't be that annoying new guy haha

Hey guy's is it too late to join ye for the last few rounds? I have raced in plenty of league's like this on AOR so i won't be that annoying new guy haha
Sure, the more the merrier as they say. Make sure to read rules for race 3, add me to friends and train along us to get to know the other guys. I'm sure you'll have a great fun.
Unnoticed as I am with my lack of a podium finish I guess I'd better state it here ;'(

Number on my car is #17

Didn't mean to pick on you lol

17? U sure? Brings bad luck here :D

Didn't mean to pick on you lol

17? U sure? Brings bad luck here :D

Not too bad it sounds -to me anyway "...brings bad luck..." over there :-D
Would mean my luck then.

But no, I count on my sharp overview and maybe soon converting into alien-mode ;)

Funny: Over here -in Denmark- 13 is the unlucky number (Sorry @Friday_GTRP )

It was a messy night, wasn´t it? :D

It didn´t start well, I had changed my afternoon shift for an early morning one, so I decided to take a nap, wake up an hour before the quali, read rules carefully, drive some laps, and go for it. But I think we defo started at the wrong hour! It was supposed to be 20GMT, we started at 19 GMT.

I got up from bed straight into qualifying and I made a mess of it, I ruined other people´s lap and drove like an idiot. Then I forgot yesterday I had practiced with a full tank and started race 1 overfueled like hell.

I was still unsafe around other people in race 1. It got better as laps went by but I was still miles off yesterday´s pace. I was doing low 52s with a full tank yesterday and today I was way off that.

In race 2 I started slowly thinking it was a rolling start, and when I saw two guys fly past it was too late :scared: I caused a lot of concertina into turn 1 with the slow start so I guess I made it harder to go through on one piece for everyone else.

Then the best part of the night arrived, the fight with Karsten. I went through with 2 wheels on grass first time, really good stuff, but then in the chicane I went wide to get someone else´s tor from the very start of the next straight and the game penalized me. Then I couldn´t pass anymore.

Race 3 was boring. I kept dodging wrecks and before I knew I was P1 with a big gap.

Let´s hope next week goes more smoothly, I think these cars will allow some fine racing! Sorry again to whoever I hit :embarrassed:

And you even forgot the only 10 min qualify (should've been 15 I'm sure)

Strange as such mess aparently always turn out to rule the exact day(event) just when the very most careful preparation are done.
Thoughts worth maybe... :)

Great review anyway

Back