[PS4]WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie *Fietsmeener/crossynl is the Champion!!! Thanks to all drivers!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 234 comments
I'll probably do some practice monday afternoon dyr, so you can join me. Can't remember that I ever drove on that track before so I really need some practice!

Thanks for the offer. I'll try to be there.

Karsten invited today to some practice too but I had to leave in a hurry to work, plus I'm sort of addicted to Resident Evil Remake (grab it for free while you can guys!)

It's race day!

Not been training much this week because I keep getting a landmine every 4-5 laps...

So I guess I didn't bother much lol

I hope grid will be fuller this week.

Did around 20 laps this afternoon. This track was totally new for me and I've enjoyed it from the start! Great fast tidy track. Will be difficult to overtake tonight.

I need bajny position in r3.

Another week like this and the last one and i'll call quit. Too much effort in training to be 2 seconds off pole and to be wasted in 1 second. 4 outs in the last 6 rounds, + landmines before and other random takeouts is getting too much on my nerves now.

So please bajny position for Race 3 so i can make points and forget about the serie as long as possible before next race.

I know it´s easier to brush bad stuff aside when you don´t invest any time in practice, and I know it feels horrible when you do put in some time and everything goes wrong, but you have to take the good stuff and move on mate.

I for one appreaciate a lot what you do and would love it to continue. I´ll keep showing up every week I can regardless of how much time I can put on it before 👍

4 outs in the last 6 rounds, + landmines before and other random takeouts is getting too much on my nerves now.

azidahaka what are land mines? I don't know what they are in Pcars, but I'm guessing maybe it's kerb related. MAybe lowering Mz of in car ffb will help.

also thank you for hosting, organizing this series

Last edited:
I need bajny position in r3.

Another week like this and the last one and i'll call quit. Too much effort in training to be 2 seconds off pole and to be wasted in 1 second. 4 outs in the last 6 rounds, + landmines before and other random takeouts is getting too much on my nerves now.

So please bajny position for Race 3 so i can make points and forget about the serie as long as possible before next race.
3th Karsten

I know it´s easier to brush bad stuff aside when you don´t invest any time in practice, and I know it feels horrible when you do put in some time and everything goes wrong, but you have to take the good stuff and move on mate.

I for one appreaciate a lot what you do and would love it to continue. I´ll keep showing up every week I can regardless of how much time I can put on it before 👍

I have a bit too much things going in RL lately with my factory closing and being about to go and start working in another one, discussing terms and such... I guess i need more diversion than rage to say so.

I'll try to cool down.

azidahaka what are land mines? I don't know what they are in Pcars, but I'm guessing maybe it's kerb related. MAybe lowering Mz of in car ffb will help.

also thank you for hosting, organizing this series

Landmines are when you car jumps in the air or jerks without a reason. At times it can be even rolled over and damaged. It's a never fixed game bug.

3th Karsten

10x.

I have a bit too much things going in RL lately with my factory closing and being about to go and start working in another one, discussing terms and such... I guess i need more diversion than rage to say so.

Wow, that makes me feel better about having to miss half the races and not being able to practice because of my nonsense work schedules :D

We´re always complaining about all the stuff work doesn´t allow us to do but when you see it goes away... Hope it all goes right in the end and the change is for better mate 👍

Damn just watched these videos, my driving was painfully bad. I never thought long breaks could do such a difference! I used to be able to drive for 90 minutes without putting a foot wrong, now I can´t do it for 5 minutes :grumpy: Can´t complain about the speed, I got decently fast in quite a short time starting from the default setup, but the consistency was Z-tier.

Still, race 3 was a blast. That pass around the outside in turn 1 from Friday...:eek:

@azidahaka maybe if I have some time to practice before monday I can help you to get a little faster. I almost use the exact same setup every race so maybe I can share some of the details with you. The problem is however that I don't have time on thursdays and sundays, so we have to come up with something else.

@azidahaka maybe if I have some time to practice before monday I can help you to get a little faster. I almost use the exact same setup every race so maybe I can share some of the details with you. The problem is however that I don't have time on thursdays and sundays, so we have to come up with something else.
I appreciate it, current issue is being sent/crashed out and landmines. Enough bad luck I hope, in the last 2 races I ****ed up my standings and chances so I basically have nothing to race for...

The problem with landmines is weird. I remember from the days when I played PCARS often there were certain combos where they would hit you often, but I don´t remember any situation where only one player was getting them.

BTW, now you guys talk about setups, is the minimum camber thing working in this car? I´m sticking to default values (with loads of negative camber) and I remember many other cars got magnitudes better in this game when you removed as much as possible.

Would like to do some running to get this and the tyre pressures right but can´t find time.

The problem with landmines is weird. I remember from the days when I played PCARS often there were certain combos where they would hit you often, but I don´t remember any situation where only one player was getting them.

BTW, now you guys talk about setups, is the minimum camber thing working in this car? I´m sticking to default values (with loads of negative camber) and I remember many other cars got magnitudes better in this game when you removed as much as possible.

Would like to do some running to get this and the tyre pressures right but can´t find time.

I'm driving with much lower camber. That seems to work better for me.

I'm driving with much lower camber. That seems to work better for me.

Thanks for the help! 👍 I remember in other cars like in the F Gulf, it used to give you better laptimes but haven´t been able to try and compare with this one.

Bad news, I already burned my list of favours to watch Mexico and can't find anyone to cover me this Monday.
This sounds bad...

Anyone has laptimes for Zolder? I may be able to train a little bit on sunday...

BTW i got Assetto corsa, not going to plug it in soon but i found a very good price so i couldn't help myself... At 30 euro for a physical copy i had to concede. I wonder if we may ever be able to race on it on some series...

Latest Posts

Back