[PS4]WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie *Fietsmeener/crossynl is the Champion!!! Thanks to all drivers!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 234 comments
That was some intense racing, knew that @Crossynl and @dyr_gl would be too fast for me but due to mistakes of both i managed to secure 2 second places.
Round 3 was a bit messy for me as we came up the hill there was a car stationary on track, i was beside @Maverick944, he had to avoid the car and colided with me. Racing incident if you ask me 👍 but damaged the car and pace accordingly.

Race 1:

Race 2:

Race 3:

Or you can join our Sunday league as you are already in the convo..

Yeah, you're right, Cobra. I guess I just find it too sad you're missing on the grid.
Entering your sunday league would be too much for me right now. I got my hands full just trying to keep this BMW 320tc under control :-(

FFS, just seen from 3rd person the penalty I got in race 1, lap 1. Fecking steward! Good thing I drove like a mule anyway, would have been mad if a good race got ruined like that :D

FFS, just seen from 3rd person the penalty I got in race 1, lap 1. Fecking steward! Good thing I drove like a mule anyway, would have been mad if a good race got ruined like that :D

Yeah, some penalties are out of space!
I just know sometimes its a pain in the butx to try keeping all drivers from cutting the track.
Therefor I'm not sure myself if I would prefer to drop these f.. stewards.
-NOT saying I do prefer to stay with them. I'm just not sure...

Yeah, some penalties are out of space!
I just know sometimes its a pain in the butx to try keeping all drivers from cutting the track.
Therefor I'm not sure myself if I would prefer to drop these f.. stewards.
-NOT saying I do prefer to stay with them. I'm just not sure...

That´s what happens when you model a track with your ass. In AC Imola there´s turf in places where in Project CARS it´s painted tarmac with plenty of grip. And that turf is slippery on traction, so if you want a good exit, you stay off it.

I like that the game keeps you in the racetrack but sometimes it lacks logic.

I hadn´t practiced too much so I didn´t know well where the limits were, and I remember getting out of the chicane and letting the car go wide to maximize the amount of time in the tow of the guy ahead in the next straight.

I thought, if he gets away with it, so will I. Then I see the message pop up and the guy ahead keeps going away full throttle. Same line, same speed for both, only I got a penalty. And I could have kept it between the lines easily, I just opened the steering because the guy ahead went there so I wanted the tow.

Anyway, this is the kind of stuff you should learn in practice. I didn´t pay attention to this, not even to the race format, so I can only blame myself for all the Tom Foolery I got involved in :D

Bad news. Didn´t find anyone to switch with at work for this Monday. I already arranged it to be able to race the 24th, I guess that´s something :grumpy:

That´s what happens when you model a track with your ass. In AC Imola there´s turf in places where in Project CARS it´s painted tarmac with plenty of grip. And that turf is slippery on traction, so if you want a good exit, you stay off it.

I like that the game keeps you in the racetrack but sometimes it lacks logic.

I hadn´t practiced too much so I didn´t know well where the limits were, and I remember getting out of the chicane and letting the car go wide to maximize the amount of time in the tow of the guy ahead in the next straight.

I thought, if he gets away with it, so will I. Then I see the message pop up and the guy ahead keeps going away full throttle. Same line, same speed for both, only I got a penalty. And I could have kept it between the lines easily, I just opened the steering because the guy ahead went there so I wanted the tow.

Anyway, this is the kind of stuff you should learn in practice. I didn´t pay attention to this, not even to the race format, so I can only blame myself for all the Tom Foolery I got involved in :D

To me it is important that the good don't get punished.
If then the bad guys goes free every now and then, that's how it must be
We can't have good guys (the clean and fair drivers.. ) getting penalties! Actually, when it's down to size, that's an important part of why we run private leagues, am I right? -To avoid kamikaze-drivers ruin our races, and to run leagues under control and good order, so that we all get good racing as much as possible?

I'll decite to vote for "no auto-penalties" in our league ...if we gets to vote of cause ::-D

I neither believe it to be a bigger problem in this league. I have the impression that we overall do selfjudgement and wants to race as fair as possible.
That said I know from earlier leagues I made and where I had to do the bad job of being stewart too -in GT6, that when the races got really close, then it gets harder to judge upon yourself.

You only have to cut by less than an inch to get 0,1-0,2 or maybe even 0,5 seconds gain. This differs of cause from track to track, but anyway...

And it also seems that nobody likes to recieve a penalty. Specially nobody likes to recieve penalty from drivers like myself who's often not is among the fastest guys on grid.
It of cause pays off respect being fast.. But I'd got very surpriced by how big importance this was. And after all -no matter this- it really is a lousy job being stewart. Very bad indeed :-D

Ideal there would have to be an outsider who did this. But they are of cause hard to find. Too hard to find...

Last edited:
Great racing with you guys.
Sorry I was late. I got the time zone change wrong. See you all later

Yeah. Good racing. See you next week I hope
Also: @dyr_gl was missed yesterday. It shall be good to see you on grid again on Ochersleben :)
If then Mr @filipino1234 soon gets well and ready to rock too, what a nice party is warming up for next week, already rumbling has started I sense B-)

NB EDIT: Just discovered that next week is NOT Oschersleben but OULTON PARK INTERNATIONAL
(Yes?)

Last edited:
"After the first 5 rounds there's 1 drop race."

What do you mean by this Karsten?

Points from one race will be dropped from all drivers. The lowest score made shall be excluded from the final scoreboard.

It is all explained in the start of this thread

"After the first 5 rounds there's 1 drop race."

What do you mean by this Karsten?

we have 1 drop score per round. Each round brings a certain account of points.

The lowest point total in a race is dropped totally before last round.

A paracute for those that had to skip a whole round and a trick for shortening the standings and giving more people a chance to aim for great championship standings

Looking forward to Monday. It´s a shame I can´t invest almost any time on this, I know how much effort goes into organizing this stuff but these days commiting to a time is a lottery for me. Especially with the car being DLC, I can´t ninja practice now and then when I find a gap.

I´ll be there Monday, hopefully can get some practice with someone else on the same afternoon or Sunday, but even if I can´t I´ll be there 👍

Sorry for the delay, I was busy and sorely disappointed after last round.

9yvwpzR.png

I'll try to motivate myself and train a bit today. If anyone wants to join he'll be welcome.

I'll probably do some practice monday afternoon dyr, so you can join me. Can't remember that I ever drove on that track before so I really need some practice!

Back