PSC: GTPlanet's Official Weekly PSC: Week 19!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 94 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Hard to believe we've gone this far with that much success, averaging more than 10 entries each week!

Submit your FINAL entry only

This week it's a Jetta/Bora. :)

Attachments

• week19.jpg
    week19.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 364
I don't really like the blueish tint in the picture, but it's the only Jetta i could find... Oh well, i've got a good idea for this one!

That dark color is easier to change than the blue one I thought. Letters could be easily chopped off.. but oh well just have to deal with the first one

Why when i try to make a new layer sometimes it says, "Could not complete the copy because the selected area is empty" I could not do anythign more to my car cuz it kept saying that? Know why???

Attachments

• week19 copy.jpg
    week19 copy.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 347
That's because you were trying to select a part of the image that was not in the said layer. You can flatten the layers (CTRL-E) and try again, it should work.

Edit: darn, forgot to log out... :irked:

bugger forgot the pic:banghead:
edit: made back tyres well fat!:lol:
another edit: made evil brows that arent part of the hood so theyre gonna be a diff colour
forever editing!:rolleyes: : blended brows in better
guess what?: perfected spoiler

Attachments

• new jetta.jpg
    new jetta.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 297
just rotate it and change the transperancy levels.. than erase the part where the rear metal of the car is so it just appears through the windows.

well i got that tail off of a beemer used in a previous comp and u couldnt see the other end of it :irked:

oh well i created the other half from what i had and i dont think thats too bad
edit: ^

Back