PSC: GTPlanet's Official Weekly PSC: Week 19!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 94 comments
I was gonna make mine black.. that was actually the only color I could get the car to turn, but now it looks much better with the full tail bondy. 👍

well youre right about the hiding of mistakes the only reason i made it black is cos i could'nt actually blend the red mustang bumper to the blue car (not easy!)

Originally posted by EliteRacer
I love black cars.

Jpec, are you Car-Racist? J/k:P

lol, no, I'm not racist, I actually have several reasons for not liking black cars:

In the summer time when you leave them outside, they turn into ovens

You can't see them at night

They're hard to paint

and that's just about it...

i want everyone to be nice to me on the next chop

all i can say is its ALL hand, about 5-8 miuntues out of

boredom im not sure if this is my final copy but most

likely it will be

here it is...:)

Attachments

• jettachop.jpg
    jettachop.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 297
Oh, by the way, if anyone has a request for a future PSC, just PM me. I think i have a good one for this week's, but if someone suggests me something i find better, i'll use it!

Not sure yet. The car's pictured at a strange angle, it's going to be hard to chop. I've searched for better ones, but if i can't find anything, we'll take a risk and go with that one.

Can't say i'm too proud of this week's victim, though... :(

If we request a future PSC can we still participate in it? Or is it like we're taking a short cut because we know in advance what the car will be?

By the way, I'm dropping out this week (I should be back next week, as long as Bryce decides to hold voting for a week...)

EDIT: What am I talking about? I'm not out of the running this week!

Back