PSC: GTPlanet's Official Weekly PSC: Week 19!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 94 comments
Originally posted by Piglet
If we request a future PSC can we still participate in it? Or is it like we're taking a short cut because we know in advance what the car will be?

no..just because you request something doesnt mean thats what it will be...unless you send PR a picture and he tells you hes gonna use it. other than that you would have to wait for the thread to come up to see what the victim is.. so if you request one you can still participate in it :)

Here's my pic... Tell me what you think...

Attachments

• week19_008.jpg
    week19_008.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 91
havent entered a contest in a few. this ones kinda odd but its all i can think of....

:odd: :odd: :odd:

Attachments

• wk19chop.jpg
    wk19chop.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,035
OMG!
.star.!
may I ask you something? how'd you do to make the car looks like that? I wanna do that! could you tell me please?

Cano

I'm not sure when it's due. Well here's my entry this week, I had a good idea at the beginning but it was too hard to do with this car, oh well.

Attachments

• jetta-for-web.jpg
    jetta-for-web.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 243
Originally posted by Cano
OMG!
.star.!
may I ask you something? how'd you do to make the car looks like that? I wanna do that! could you tell me please?

Cano

Got AIM? itd be easier to explain

Originally posted by .star.
havent entered a contest in a few. this ones kinda odd but its all i can think of....

:odd: :odd: :odd:

Ok, I have just one issue, it looks off when the body of the car is cell-shaded like that, but the lights, wheels, and other things aren't (I like consistency...)

Yeh, this is what I have so far (eventually to be my final...):

Attachments

• finalentry2.jpg
    finalentry2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 226
I will...eventually. I like that front bumper thingy, but I won't let it become like the Murcielago bumper (which I tried to integrate into every one of my chops for 6 months)

I didn't have a lot of fun with this weeks pic.:confused:

And I hate VW.:mad:

Thats my Entry.

I hope we have a better pic next week.

Attachments

• week19.jpg
    week19.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 219
Back