PSC:Lancer EvoVII GSR.

Originally posted by Bimmerkid
What blur did you use for the wheels? Radial Blur works much, much better..

When I use radial blur...it streaks all around the wheels..and not just the wheels. What am I doing wrong?

new concept... PRTuning brings out the 2nd creation of the newly founded PhotoShoptuning firm (the first one being the all conquering NSX), giving hommage to past GReddy showcase cars. :D

the Company owner said during the press release that while this was the second car built by PRT, more are expected to come, and that this company was a new beginning for the owner, showcasing more realistic cars from now on.

:D What do you think? :cool:

Attachments

• evovii8.jpg
    evovii8.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 541
Here is my entry:

1059669.jpg

Changed Spoiler
2003 Civic Si Concept Rims
Candy Orange Paint
HID Headlights
Made Somewhat Into A Coupe
Civic Type R Side Skirt
Homemade Rear And Front Body Kit
Nismo 400R Look-A-Like Homemade Decal

I was trying to give the effect that the car was moving. Looks like the car is doing doughnuts or burning out.

Oh, Like my smoke effect?

Originally posted by rc-dude

When I use radial blur...it streaks all around the wheels..and not just the wheels. What am I doing wrong?

..Not selecting the wheel correctly?

Try this. Use the Elliptical Marquee tool. If you don't get it right the first time, go Select>Transform selection amd make it fit.

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by Josh7058
My Entry But not my Final:

I wonder if you copy and pasted my headlights!!!??? :mad: :rolleyes:

Edit- Yup, took em both into PS, and noticed the exact same area I messed up on in my original one. Bet you didnt notice that when you stole my headlights!!! :mad:

Here is my final entry.

• Made picture darker
  • Grey paintjob
  • Whited out headlights
  • Lowered
  • New rims
  • Made it into The Plastic Car. :D

The_Plastic_Mitsubishi_Lancer.jpg

Originally posted by GT3bedbuddy
:cheers: :eek: Dude, that is awesome!!!! How did you do that?
Um - simple. Filters > Artistic > Plastic Wrap.

I made a copy of the lancer layer first and applied the plastic wrap to the copy. Then I erased some of the crappy plastic wrap that made the picture look gay.

Back