PSC: Muscle Chop Competion (#6)

• Thread starter Cobraking
  • 173 comments
From my own version:

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, Im free.............to take my pants off and show my business to all the girls on the beach while at 120 MPH :lol:..."

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
From my own version:

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, Im free.............to take my pants off and show my business to all the girls on the beach while at 120 MPH :lol:..."

ROTFLMAO!!!!

hahaha, yeah, thats life. well, here is mine. as I said, its a wagon... but I gave it a little twist... not pro-touring but all-out drag show car!!! you remeber those wild wheel-standing stuff of the 60's??
there you go:

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 161
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Thats intentional, thatss where the engine sticks out. 426 Hemi? More like 4260 Hemi :lol: :P...

ok, a 4260, then- I wonder what size a 4260 engine would be @.@

thanks all. as for the nascar-trans am looker, its pretty cool... a few more decals should do it. nice superbird wing. hey, that would have been a good idea, to see how the superbird would have looked like if it wore the challenger body. It would have been sweeper!!

Id like to know where did week 7 thread go? I saw it dude, it was an incomplete chevelle with non-original wheels and hotchkiss suspension. where is it??

Cano

Oh yea cano,The 426 Hemi absolutely dominates at the strip,thay can put out 600 hp on pump gas,my dads friend has a charger........

Heh i put a 440 hemi in it,because i thought the blower was too big for a 340... :/

Attachments

• blown 1970 challenger with 20\'s.jpg
    blown 1970 challenger with 20\'s.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 219
Originally posted by Cano
Id like to know where did week 7 thread go? I saw it dude, it was an incomplete chevelle with non-original wheels and hotchkiss suspension. where is it??

Cano

ill be making that in the afternoon. u didnt like the pic !:mad:

there was no such thing. only 427 motor was ford's sideoiler, the one that came in cobras. its 426. unless you are talking about something weird. here it is, a hemi.

Attachments

• blown.jpg
    blown.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 28
Originally posted by Cobraking
ill be making that in the afternoon. u didnt like the pic !:mad:

of course I didnt liked it!!! part of the right front quarter was missing dude!!!!! how'd you expect to chop if its incomplete???

Cano

and there wasnt neithar a 440 hemi. you can MAKE one, but there wasnt one.

Back