PSC: Weekly PSC Week 21!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 106 comments
Originally posted by donbenniuk
Ah well not to matter now. I've finished, and found a steal of a rear end :D unfortunately apart from that, the rest is pretty dull. Got exams starting at the mo (damn school), so can't spend too long playing around in Photoshop :(

Operate annihilate!:eek:

Seems like the forums won't attach properly, so i'll have to host mine...

Anyway, that's what an afternoon of boredom gives me. Not perfect, neither my best, but fun to look at. :) I'm probably gonna enter the poll with this one... Considering the quality of the entry we've got so far, i'm quite hopeful it'll be a close one in the end!

B5629811.jpg

I don't really see the airbrushed parts (the skirts?). However, you may want to make the areas next to the wheels (between the body and the wheel) black. Right now it just looks flat at that part...

your grey looks kinda crappy.. to much dither, try clone stamp and blur tool a lil on it (not to much though)
other than that, nice job, love the idea

Here's my entry. It's pretty simple, I like to keep things simple and nice. I'm not up to modify the car to dangerous levels :D

Anyway..... my entry :

Attachments

• cavalier1.jpg
    cavalier1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 241
that cell shading tutorials finished product is waay different than what i get at the end. then again, my approach to cell shading is a bit different than that.

ill try to fix my rear "4ws" wheel later in the week, lol. maybe redo the whole rear end, who knows.

attached pic is just cell shading stuff, not an entry :)

Attachments

• sdike.jpg
    sdike.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 91
Back