PSC: Weekly PSC Week 26!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 153 comments
A little sloppy but i don't think anyone else did a Grand Sport-
grandsport1.jpg

Hmm, if we ran a poll for second place (excluding Cano's 7-star entry), then it would be pretty close. Cano is obviously going to win. PR, if it's alright with you, may I post the poll for second?

Originally posted by Jpec07
Hmm, if we ran a poll for second place (excluding Cano's 7-star entry), then it would be pretty close. Cano is obviously going to win. PR, if it's alright with you, may I post the poll for second?

No need to post a poll for 2nd place. The one with the 2nd highest amount of votes will be second!

Poll'l be up in about an hour...

Uh, I think too many votes are going to go to Cano for a reasonable race for second to be on (so far, I can only think of one person who won't vote for him). I mean, should we really let one person decide who takes second place?

Nah, i don't think *everyone* will vote for Cano. You still have people voting for themselves and such. We'll see in a week, i guess, but i don't really see a point in making 2 polls right now.

Originally posted by Super-Supra
I'm going to vote for Cano, if he is on the poll. ;)

I'm, also with Jpec07. Post a poll for 2nd Place. :)

But why? I just don't understand why we can't have a poll within a poll, and absolutely need a second thread...

ah, you do such a hassle... but well, anyway, thank you all. Ill try not to kick yer asses too strong next time :P

no, stupidity aside, I really thank you all for your recognition. it was just the right picture, This cant be done everytime... I just got the chance and jumped to it. you remember last week, with the opel, when I had NO votes and some people tought it sucked... and two weeks later here I am. thank you all for the comments... now I jusy hope I wont dissapoint any of you... in the saleen S7 thread I saw one of the answers... "cano's SHOULD be interesting" and I was like... "O_O gulp!!" because I had no idea what to do with it!!!
So, I REALLY hope I wont let you down, any of you... hey, now that I got your attention I hope I wont let it go!! I have, and will do my best on each comp I can enter... you can be sure.

Cano

thaaanks!

Originally posted by Cano
now I jusy hope I wont dissapoint any of you... in the saleen S7 thread I saw one of the answers... "cano's SHOULD be interesting" and I was like... "O_O gulp!!" because I had no idea what to do with it!!!

Hey, bud, welcome to my world!:D There are some contests, you just have no inspiration... It's like that!

Damn PR everytime i look over at the beautiful Jun scoob in your avatar i always catch a quick look at your location and EVERYTIME i think it says Kandahah :lol:

👍 I don't think it's bad at all, maybe not up to your usual top quality, but still good :D I was trying to find some Skyline lights (similar to those), couldn't get a good enough picture though. What car are those off?

Thanks donbenni but I still think it is very crappy chop :) Could done better but theres no point.... :)
The picture I took the lights of is too big to post here and I can't remember where I've found it... :banghead: Heres the resized and lower quality one:

Attachments

• skyline.jpg
    skyline.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 47
Back