PSC: Weekly PSC Week 26!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 153 comments
Originally posted by KosmikFool
With some cleaning up Agent, you'd have a good shot at one of the top spots! Nice work! :)

really? thanks man. What can I clean up? This is only the second PSC Ive entered so I dont know a lot of the finer points of photoshop.

Just clean up the edges and stuff and maybe take time with the little things. If you have to, save it as a .PSD and come back to work on it later. You don't have to do all your chops in one sitting.

Originally posted by agentlongwood
alright. well for this particular chop what are some of the things I should improve? Thanks for offering insight on this I appreciate it.

Love your sig Agent :lol:

I guess I will enter this one. Lezze what I can do :)...

Alright, I got it working. Anyway, what do you think? I'm particulary proud of the tires and wheels (Taken off of a Hispano Suiza).

hah...kosmik...no offence. but since its jgtc, shouldnt the steering wheel be on the other side?

cano....your my hero :bowdown: i have no clue what pballers tlaking aobut. something crawled up his @ss and laid eggs. making a car backwards is pure genius. you have every bit of my gratitude:tup: i havent been on gtp that long, so that is the best chop ive ever seen you make. and btw, pballer, go watch some lemans, watch the rolex 24 then come back and edit your post. you could probably pick up a recorded race from a video store. and btw...wheres pballers entry? all ive heard form him so far are insults aobut others work. i havent seen any of his own. :odd:

thank you all, people. comments are really apreciated and ego-growing :P.
agent long wood, that is very interesting!! not that much because of the gullwings (altough they ARE very well done) but the rearend design. it looks weeeeeeirrrddddd yet... strangely fine. I like it, its "fast and curious" :P
also... you did widen the rear wheels, right?? they look very good!!!
is this your second psc?? hell. youve got talent man. keep goin'

Cano

and it DID take me some damned time. it was like, 5 hours non stop, not counting the time I spent looking for all the parts.

hey, you cant know. what if he really does some cool designs?? and well done, too? I wont say a thing until I see one of his chops... the link on his sig doesnt work, so he is still a ?. even then, I hope I can whip out some crazy stuff.

Cano

and thanks man. ^^

Oh Thank you Palm. Anyway, when does the flippin' voting start? We need voting!

I think the week's been long for everyone, voting is just tomorrow night...

Ohh...

Punk, I was kind of disappointed with your entry this week, dude! Then again, it was a hard picture to chop. But it was a very fun picture. I'm really proud of myself this week though. My chop turned out really well.

Meh, this is what I have so far. Not much, I know, but I'm still trying to figure out how to airbrush...

Attachments

• final2.jpg
    final2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 248
Back