PSC: Weekly PSC Week 29!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
You can see a beta of supra's on his photoshop album. It's got Lambo doors. Great design man, just the quality of the picture itself lets the chop down.

Oh and if you have edited this already, you should have coloured the interior cream to match the door cards and seats instead of just blackening the windscreen. That would look sweet

Hmmm.. I vote no, just because the poor graphic quality. Otherwise I would say yes! Good colourchoise and paintjob, how did you get it so smooth? Wheels is also good, mabye a bit smaller rims would fit their style. Nice eyelids. Side-skirt needs fixing, mabye go without it if you ask me..

BTW, saw your "reservoir dogs" chop - 👍

/D

Jpec: I kow what you mean, but i think in general the blending isn't wrong.

GTJ: Thanks man. Yeah i know the quality's poor so with that and what Jpec said i'll prob leave it. I'm still working on those skirts, they're a pain in the ass to get looking right though. Not the easiest car to stick skirts on.
The smoothing is something that i'm still working at, so i'm gonna keep it secret for a while ;)

Thanks for the comments, more from other people would still be appreciated

Donbenni, take a look at my wing. For me, I tried to make an effect that the wing is somewhat lowered and more behind the car instead of right of the edge. Oh yeah, and whenever you're putting things behind the windshield and want that same windshield effect, select the area, in your case, the wing, and start blurring it until it looks like it's actually behind the windshield. Makes it look more realistic :P

Oh i forgot about that section. I would just have desaturated the wing until it looks right not blurred it. Like what i did with the seats. I'm leaving the wing out now and i've sorted the skirts

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Donbenni, take a look at my wing. For me, I tried to make an effect that the wing is somewhat lowered and more behind the car instead of right of the edge. Oh yeah, and whenever you're putting things behind the windshield and want that same windshield effect, select the area, in your case, the wing, and start blurring it until it looks like it's actually behind the windshield. Makes it look more realistic :P

or you could just use the eraser tool at a low flow to achieve an even more realistic effect :P

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Omg, i just realized, THREE PPL used the same front lip for this chop! Klos, Me, and someone else. *forget who tho. don't hurt me!* Love the way how it's CF'ed tho, nice work klos

I took it off an RX7 and 'carbonfiberized' it.

you probably know my answer, no doinbenni? NO WING dude!! :D

Cano

its wednesday and I havent done a effin thing to the car. tried to do the damned idea but its just too difficult to do. I am not good at hand rendering.

Lots of great chops this time everyone! This is gonna be interesting. :D

Anyway heres mine:

Attachments

• s2000_chop.jpg
    s2000_chop.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 253
Good choice of rims man! It took me so fricking long to find a good set of wheels, but those look ace. Nice chop in general. Roof's a little off, but still looks impressive 👍

O_O
oh, god...

keitshi, you really get it!!! it looks incredible dude!!!! ah, its nice to see a real redesigner over here at GTP. most people work with the car. you actually build something else from either car!! and I might say so, the thing looks effingly cool. I love it, and you certainly have my vote. at least for now. midweek :D lezee what others bring up. but for now, impressive, Keitshi!!

Cano

damn... I have to get to next level now... or you will really get it!!! :banghead:

Keitshi, what picture did you take that corvette hardtop off? That was my idea (originally), I just can't get the angle right.

yes, yes it is. I'm trying to get a Prowler's top to match up, but it's proving to be quite a match for me... (and I haven't even touched the color yet :nervous: )

Back