PSC: Weekly PSC Week 42!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 156 comments
eegh, you completely ruined it glacious, it was a good effort till the rice came toroughly in.

Cano

Here is a prelude to my design (I just figure I'd make it something a little easier to work with). Don't worry; it's nowhere near done yet (I can see that back door leaving in the future)...

oki guys here ny final enrty ......;)

Originally posted by Glacius
what,u,mean.rice???..the,image??

:D:odd:

bingo.

Jpec, your car looks almost identical in its flanks than mine XD the part that was an instant flashback to my car was the front fenrder, that little arch surrounding the wheel opening... but hey, its just like, unevitable to try to get this car LOW! it looks good dude, maybe a wagon could come out of that car and look incredibly bad ass. Im seeing it now...

Cano

and, drifterz, you gonna hate me, but I just cant stand rice, so, here:
-take off the serpent NOW!
-the wing is horrible. get a more discrete one. it looks ridiculous, really.
-the fender flares too. you know what would work well with this car?? make the wheel openings LARGE! but I mean it, LARGE! the Viper wheels look cool on the car, maybe even could have worked on mine better than the aero8 ones I had, but they look too small, and the fender flares dont help. try blowing the fender opening real large and getting the viper wheels there, it will look better.
-I love the fascia! normally I dont like those kinda fronts, but that one really adds to the car. just, if the whole car was one color...
but indeed it looks way better now. the fascia adss character to the car. just ONE thing. the Ne0n. UGH. for me that is a no-no ^^

I'm gonna need to make my car alot better in order to even begin competing with the rice I'm seeing (seems that rice has a better chance at snagging votes than normal cleanliness). Hm, only problem is a severe lack of parts for the car, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem...

Something wrong with the lights there minorke. Seems like the passenger side light is bigger than the driver side. But otherwise very nice chop. And the eyecandy doesn't affect ;) lol

Back