PSC: Weekly PSC Week 42!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 156 comments
I'm not in it this wek guys, no inspiration/parts. The only parts I could find were horrid riceyyyyyyyyyy ones, and I've solemnly promised to NEVER use them in chops. I just don't like to rice out cars, so maybe next week again...

Originally posted by slidesquad#1
I'm not in it this wek guys, no inspiration/parts. The only parts I could find were horrid riceyyyyyyyyyy ones, and I've solemnly promised to NEVER use them in chops. I just don't like to rice out cars, so maybe next week again...

precisely. you know :D

Cano

Originally posted by Glacius
ehhh where is it ?:confused:

sorry......forgot pic

FINAL ENTRY
191003-131003-cordoba%20copy1.gif

Hey.GTmaniac.just..a.litle,tip,4,u,:D

maybe.u.should.loose.the,back.door.and.use.som."NOISE".on.the.rear.end.of.the.car.tom.make.it.look,even.more.realistic..;)
Just.a.hint.from.me.2.U.;)

well this is my first post on here! whats with all the rice? theres a few that are kinda cool - but come on guys - you don't rice a bloody seat!

oh well - i ain't got much time to do mine - so i better get going on it :D

Originally posted by Glacius
Hey.GTmaniac.just..a.litle,tip,4,u,:D

maybe.u.should.loose.the,back.door.and.use.som."NOISE".on.the.rear.end.of.the.car.tom.make.it.look,even.more.realistic..;)
Just.a.hint.from.me.2.U.;)

hey thanx man!

ok, drifterzzz is gonna win this competition (even though there is so much wrong with that chop - I'm not even gonna start on it). cheers.

oki.here.it.is.i.cant.take.it.any.more.i.tried.everything.but.this.is.m
y...Final.Entry

i.made.custom.lights.on.,it,and,i.smoothened.the,doors,and,bumper..i.added.a.lip.and.new.rims.ad.M3.mirrors.and,.mirror.tone.,on,.
the.windows.and.a.litle,spoiler,on.the.back....
and.a.scoop.from.a.Celica

and.ford.focus..widebodykit....
there.i.think.thats.all.of.it.hope.u.like...:P
and.i.think.i.fixed.the.problem.what.u.think.Jpec??

hehe.this,is.the,best.i.could.do.......i.tried.everything.and,now.i.hate.those.lights.hehe:Pi.selfbrushed.the.skirtintake.andi.put.a.turbogage.in.the.car.and.new.seats...

PLz.comment.

ohh.and.i.fixed.the,wheels.see.no.it.dosent,look.like.the.wheels,are.stuck.2.the.arches,hehe..:D
and.i..made.a.white.one.2.:D
and.je.i.know.there.is.2.yellow.spots.by,the,,plate.and,it,gonna,stay,that.way,:)

171003-white.jpg

Originally posted by Jpec07
ok, drifterzzz is gonna win this competition (even though there is so much wrong with that chop - I'm not even gonna start on it). cheers.

Oh sure. Because there have been a lot of riced out winners in the past, right? Don't judge so fast... If you're tired of seeing a "ricer" win, just do better than him/her.

PR, this is not an easy car to chop this week (my idea of making a sweet moderately-modified beast out of it has turned to be an impossibility...:irked:). Oh well, hopefully I can get this idea into play next week (anything with even a remotely good angle would be a good car for me to put my ideas into practice on...).

Back